Gaybutton

Still Another Pedophile Bites the Dust

The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS:

_____

American Man Arrested in Sunee Plaza Bar Raid.

On Monday night, a group of Undercover Pattaya Tourist Police Officers conducted a raid of the Diamond Pub in Soi Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya after receiving information that the venue was being used to sell sex to foreigners.

It was thought that underage foreign boys and Thai boys were available for sex at the venue. On the first floor of the venue, rooms were being used to accommodate these illegal activities. The raid took place and on the first floor of the venue, a partially clothed American National, Mr. Ronald Sims aged 43 was found in one of the rooms with a boy aged 16.

Evidence including a used condom on the floor suggested that the pair had already engaged in sexual activities. Mr. Sims was arrested along with the Manager of the venue; Khun Jalae aged 27 and members of staff in the venue which included 17 males under the age of 15 which included foreign nationals who had entered the country illegally.

Everyone concerned was taken back to the Tourist Police Station and Mr. Sims was charged with engaging in sexual activities with a person under the age of 18 for money. The venue has now been shut down pending a decision on its future by the governor of Chonburi who may decide to revoke all licenses for the establishment.

_____

I keep warning and warning and warning about what can happen if one engages in sex with a minor in Thailand. This man had the misfortune of being in this bar at the wrong time on the wrong day. This bar has been in operation for years. Somehow I doubt that this man was exactly the first one to engage in sex in one of the short-time rooms. His troubles are only just beginning.

I had an article about this on my web site. It might be a good time for people to review that article. I am re-printing it here for those who are interested:

_____

CONSEQUENCES OF SEX WITH MINORS IN THAILAND

Updated 1 January, 2006

If you engage in any kind of sexual activity with anyone who is even one day younger than age 18, then you are committing an extremely serious crime in Thailand. The consequences will be devastating, and your life is quite likely to be absolutely destroyed. At best, if you are caught, you might be able to bribe your way out of it if you have enough cash with you, and we