TotallyOz

Superstar

I have always enjoyed the bars in Boyxztown. They have a wide variety of guys to choose from. Last night I started off at Funnyboyx and had a nice time. I saw one very cute guy I liked but wanted to check the other bars to see what was happening.

BoyzBoyzBoyx had a nice selection but I was looking for the guy I met there 2 weeks ago and he was not there.

Throb/Splash has a nice selection as well but I enjoyed my talk with the sexy but larger than life drag queen there and didn't really meet anyone.

Next was A-bomb. The boys here seem a bit beefier and larger than the other bars. They had a fair amount of customers as well. I met one guy from there that I really liked and offed him.

Next was Sawatdee and Gentleman's Club. Both of which I enjoyed and had a nice drink and found some guys I enjoyed in each.

The winner for the night for the Mr. Superstar (I didn't take him as I already had a date) was a sexy guy at Gentleman's Club. I have to go back and see him later in the week. He was very sexy and adorable. I met a nice lad in Sawatdee who said, "I want to work GayThailand." I wasn't sure what he meant but after a drink and a bit of conversation he said he saw the site and wanted a profile on the site. I told him I would help him set one up.

All in all, Boyztown was great fun. My date for the night was excellent and I had a very nice time with him. I have to get back to Boyztown later in the week (after I recover for Hollywood and a night of Karoke last night) and see if this new Superstar lives up to my expectations. :)

Guest catawampuscat

GayThailand , you are the superstar... Stef, you are a superstar too..

Of course, this is biased as I am fortunate enough to know both of you but you guys

are tops!! (pun intended ,but what does that cattywampus mean??).. ;)

Can I get a platinum

membership now for free??