Guest ear wig

Hedda NOW admitted Plagiarism

Guest ear wig

Hedda admitted plagiarism BUT REFUSES TO APOLOJISE?

Its amazing now I have asked for the offending NEWS PRINT of the article that was Plagiarized from Hedda, has suddenly materialized, so I just don

Guest Pearl69er

How can they say you don't have a sense of humour Earwig ?

"the kings invisible suite".

God I love you sometimes..I've just been trying to book a suite at a hotel in Melbourne via the internet and my booking has vanished 3 times now..

it's a case of the queen's invisable suite !!

never fall prey to spell check..never lose your uniqueness ! :p

Guest kenrfc

Im sure the beach chairs at Jomtien will be all atwitter today with the latest.

Give it a rest will ya please.

(.....oh the humanity......)

Guest KhunPA

I would like nothing better than to see this matter take a rest. But knowing how Ear Wig operates, that's not going to happen.

As a fan of both GayThailand and Bahtstop, and very infrequent poster, it's irritating to me to see how Ear Wig is trying to manipulate himself between two worthwhile boards to hype his own worthless posting dementia.

In my opinion, this problem could have been avoided if GayThailand had seriously dealt with the matter of Ear Wig's irresponsible posting and plagiariam in the first place.

As the poster who revealed Ear Wig's blatant plagiarism on this board, I was disappointed in the casual way that GayThailand handled the matter, editing the offending materials as if to hide the crime, and treating the matter disingenuously as simply one of a "failure of attribution." It seemed clear to me that some of this board's moderators would not have been so lenient in handling "their problem child."

As a result, Era Wig now obviously thinks that he has sanctuary here on GayThailand to post anything he pleases and use this board to attack other boards and posters with impunity.

I cannot believe that this board don't care if it's perceived by its readers as a willing tool for one very reckless and unscrupulous poster to manipulate.

Guest wowpow

IPB Image

IPB Image

Copyright Notice <h3 align="left">Copyright The Post Publishing Company Limited</h3>

All rights reserved.

All materials and services contained on this site are protected by Thai and international copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, adapted, advertised, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission from The Post Publishing Public Company Limited, the owner of copyright. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content. Neither may you alter, edit or otherwise make changes to the content of this site.

You may, however, download material from the Bangkok Post on the web or other web sites belonging to The Post Publishing Public Company Limited for personal, non-commercial use only.

For further information, please contact Site Manager.

Web sites belonging to The Post Publishing Public Company Limited

Guest ear wig

Exactly wow pow, as I said this is sheer Plagiarism and I know emails are flying round the world to Arizona and back, but Hedda cant get out of this one, no matter how she tries to squirm and slither and play it all down, very funny the offending article suddenly materialized after I write to the owner.

The reason I was so amazed it was not given a credit because so many people are in such a state about this matter and want to know every detail of this Information.

I am also amazed Hedda never credited the Bangkok Post especially after how he run me into the ground and tried to get me run out of all forums last time, as he likes to do if you displease him, he did it before but Smiles and co. eradicated him from Sawatdee as they were wise enough to know his games the poor gentleman, who owns fart-Stop just has no idea what he got involved with, he should now sack Hedda unless he gives an unequivocal apology to all concerned.. Hedda has made the owner of baht stop loose total face pretending he wrote the piece from some sourse or other before he doctored and was forced to put the evidence there for all to see.

I know there are people who come on theses forums just to put the knife in some peoples back, I saw they even went to Sawatdee the other day and gave Poor John Botting a good kicking, who credibility is Impecable and also President of the Rotary when The Rose said his Business was a big con and everyone knows he has a very successful magazine, who the Rose also said was rubbish, so when I outted the Rose something I would not normally do, but when they are just there to make people look bad I think you have to, I have had more than my share of it and at last my Flamers are slowly being caught out.

Same as before you will see Hedda making light of the matter, hoping it will go away licking his lips that he thinks he has got away with his be deception again, he is now terrified to come here now, did you ever think any one could make Hedda hide shaking over in the killer bees nest on fart-stop.

The proof is now irifutable so come on Hedda make an apology ok when its the other way round what a coward you are quick enough to answer when you think any one else is making you look like the copy cat you are rehashing everything.

Guest Pearl69er

But KhunPA -if you were the one who originally brought Earwig's previous matter to the attention of this board how can you complain now when Earwig defends his honour ?

Reducing this in your own childish manner by referring to Earwig as "their problem child." is extremely disengenious and implies Earwig has been responsible for a series of faults when the opposite has happened : he has suffered a series of gossip mongering falsehoods repeated ad nauseum as well as a relentless pasting over his writing style , grammar and spelling mistakes that can only be called flaming.

He also has a legitimate case. Hedda consistently uses information gathered from web news sites without crediting his source.

I think Earwig is well shot of Baht-Stop-it has few active members and even less readers and one of the consistent complaints is that any new member joining and posting is pounced upon and attacked remorselessly. The owner apears to have fallen to Hedda's demand to only carry his opinions and his few likeminded fans.

For the Bhat-Stop owner to alow the disgraceful thread to perpetuate a myth that Earwig hypes his own threads without one iota of proof shows they are not consistent in their rulings.

No-one is forced to read another's jottings or to like a poster but to demand they just disappear because you don't like them makes a mockery of the whole idea of a chat board.

Guest KhunPA
You may, however, download material from the Bangkok Post on the web or other web sites belonging to The Post Publishing Public Company Limited for personal, non-commercial use only.

I wanted to make sure everyone understands the import of that exception to the Bangkok Post's rights, as quote above by wowpow. It clearly exempts using these news sources for discussions on a non-commercial board - even if the resident Insect doesn't seem to grasp that.

I won't bother to respond to Pearl the Shill, who got bounced from Bahtstop long ago for rules violations and thinks she's Rupert Murdoch or Joan Crawford's ghost.

I just think it's a shame that this board keeps letting these scumbags infest this place and use it as their personal podium and pissoire. The smell is getting bad already.

Guest Pearl69er

You don't seem to grasp the concept of copyright ownership then KhunPA.

Clearly the Bangkok Post-like almost every other publication will allow features to be downloaded and used on another website-as long the appropriate credit is given and that site isn't a commercial site.

There is a general rule of thumb in this process--

the title of an article, the author,and 3 paragraphs followed by a link is the preferred method and is actually encouraged. This gives any reader a taster of the article and prompts them to go to the main link and read the rest of the feature-thus the original source receives those important hits for it's paid advertising.

It's a rule that is constantly broken by people on boards posting the entire article.

Of course using the original material and research from an article already published and fashioning it into your own words without crediting your source, is a form of plaigirism. If you have ever read a book that contains factual material sourced eleswhere any good writer will notate every single sentence if need be with a list of sources in the back for a reader to refer to.

No I don't think I'm Ruoert Murdoch but I do work for one of his organisations.

"scumbags ..pissoire"...pretty strong language.

Do you mean "personal podium" as in Hedda's Hopper ?