TotallyOz

Lights, Camera, cops. ACTION

After a nice night in Boyztown hitting some bars, I wandered over to Sunee after picking up a boy from A-Bomb. We were at the Corner Bar when I heard that there was a commotion going on around the corner. Being curious, I wandered over to see what was happening. The police from Bangkok had rounded up all the boys in Diamond Pub and had them in a baht bus to take to jail. I am sure most were there because of either being underage to work or have no papers. I was also told that all would be tested for Yabba. I don

Guest catawampuscat

Over on Sawatdee gay forum, there is a thread that says it was the tourist police but it makes more sense that it would be Bangkok police doing the raid..You would think that if the press was there

with camera crews etc. that someone would have tipped off the bar, especially as there must be payoffs for this bar to continue in business.. Was this the same raid where the American got caught in the short time room ?? Probably, life's tough and then you die......................