Terry4

The Dominican Republic Boca Chica

Sorry Scooby I had no idea where to post this thread as I couldnt see a “ other Countries” forum .

Anyway to begin I was quite lucky today, met a gay guy from the USA who also travels the World looking for boy cock.

When I told him my interest in Black cock he told me of a place similar to Pattaya called Boca Chica beach in the Dominican Republic.

Now I had no idea really where that was until I done a bit research and actually find he is right and have many guys available to entertain the many mostly Gay Americans who go there, although it seems many European also.

Can I ask if anyone has been to Boca Chica ?

I have been to Santo Domingo over 100 times since the 70's. Boca Chica is the beach for the capital as there is no beach front in Santo Domingo.  The gay scene is nowhere near as good as it was even ten years ago as the gay disco and several bars have closed. 

The apps, however, work and you should do fine. The idea that it is like Pattaya is so absurd as I might have to go and lay down from the absurdity. Call it Pattaya with no bars at all.

The entire country is a mulatto one and there are many, deep black, Haitians who are like the Illegal immigrants of the Island. You see Haiti is the other side of the island. Dominicans are of Spanish stock turned mulatto by Haitian invasions.

The largest tourists groups are Italian and German straights. It is not a huge American destination, except for New York Gays ( many blacks ) who have been coming for years.