Guest wowpow

NEW YEAR 2007

Guest ear wig

How wonderful tee pee and all who sale inside you,

for those who read our posts but dont write, just because I have a few people who seem to want to fight with me, Im here to take the Insults off of you, so all those guys who write to me and say they are terrified to write, but would love to.......Just try a couple of lines your be fine after that.

Try writing here the moderators seem to have it down to a fine art now, there is a poor guy on www.baht-stop.com who funny enough has a Name very similar to me, who does seem to get so mush stick, I would not write on there, they run there ship as if they have just found the Bermuda Trangle, Im sure ghosts are running it. ok if your as hard as nails ;) same as sawatdee now you see him, now hes gone.

Have a good time 2007 remember smile and the world will smile with you, cry and you could end up as a flamer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

IN 2007

TOAST TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR!

May your home never be too small

To hold all of your friends.

May you live as long as you want

And never want as long as you live.

May the good Lord take a liking to you,

But not too soon.

May you have warm words on a cold evening,

A full moon on a dark night,

And the road downhill all the way to your door.

May your neighbors respect you,

Trouble neglect you,

The angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

Dance as if no one were watching,

Sing as if no one were listening

And live every day as if it were your last.

Happy New Year everybody, and all the best for a fun and prosperous New Year 2007. Let's hope that good health, good fortune and good times see us through to 2008.

Regards Aunty.

May sweetness, light, generosity of spirit and enlightened moderation pervade the forums.

Nice thought, Wowpow, but perhaps a bit too optimistic? I've got a better shot at winning the lotto! :D

Nevertheless, hope everyone has a very healthy and modestly happy 2007!

Guest Pearl69er

Nearly everything you post is of interest WOWPOW but what you wish for is a fantasy. Unless some members on these boards go through a brain transplant or a frontal lobotomy to remove the bile and spite that fills them, expect a repeat of '06.