caeron

My visit

Jupiter 2018 - Went back a couple nights later and picked a guy. turns out the guy was the prima donna I guess, since I was told that to off him would cost 5000! Was told there were 2 boys like that among all the boys on stage. I guess if you can get it, you should, but I was having none of it and left.

Very informative and interesting comment as I think I know who the 2 boys are.

I have a couple of questions if you don’t mind.

Did mamasan quote 5000 or the boy himself?

5000 Baht for Long (overnight stay)?

Thank you for you report.

Very informative and interesting comment as I think I know who the 2 boys are.

I have a couple of questions if you don’t mind.

Did mamasan quote 5000 or the boy himself?

5000 Baht for Long (overnight stay)?

Thank you for you report.

Just curious, are they the two superstars of Jupiter 2018? I hope not...

Thank you for sharing with us!!! As for my personal experience: in Arena, I picked a very cute but gym fit guy, younger than the rest of the guys, I think; In Tawan, it got the most explicit show I've ever seen and the guy I off there is okay, not the bodybuilder type like the rest of the guys there but an athletic type guy. In Dreamboys, my first stop everytime I go to BKK bcoz I had the best off there, I call him Mr. Perfect Guy (the reason I return to BKK), but I never watch their show again but they got the widest selection of go go boys; In Jupiter 2018, I really like the show, very classy but the most wholesome from other bars, I believe, but the guy I offed there was a newbie, I think, half satisfying & half disappointing for me; And in Sun Massage, if you like Tawan, you may like there since its affiliated to it, and the masseur I selected there also performs in Tawan that's why he's familiar, but only a few are from Tawan, the rest are young boys, from the look of their selection.

I didn't get to speak to the guy, he stayed on stage. I tried to catch his eye and failed, and so called the mamasan over who explained this to me. I was surprised enough at the price that I didn't really focus on whether it was short or long term. I did get the impression it was the entry price, but I could be mistaken on that. He might be the bar superstar, I don't know. he didn't look that much different from the other boys to me. Hotter, I thought, but not a step above. 

I ended up going to The Prince, since they opened earlier, and it made making my flight easier. I arrived 30 minutes after opening, and they only had 5 guys. But, they were all hot, and I would have picked 3 of them, so it wasn't an issue. looked a lot like the jupiter boys. Hot college athelete look.. I got a great massage and he wasn't shy in taking care of me.

More on Myanmar later, but massage here is crazy cheap. 2 hours for less then $20. tip for the guy, about half that. (25,000 kyat for 2 hour in the vip room, I tipped the guy 13,000 after my guide had suggested 5,000 was ok for an hour.)

I would have never found the place without the guide though. I have gotten multiple messages on grindr though for money boys, so it is a little less structured here, but a lot cheaper!

I was directed to Lime Spa. Had a hot guy with a fuzzy butt, always a bit of surprise to me to find furry asians. it was a bit out of the way and up on the 4th floor of a forgettable street. Not sure I'd find it on my own, but maybe you guys here are better at navigating strange cities. I find my phone's limited connectivity an issue and I now realize how much I've come to rely on it!

I have been getting a constant stream of grindr messages too from massage boys, so if I had more time (I'm focused on tourism as this is my first visit), I would have plenty to choose from!

My guide in Yangdon, through siamroads was simon, and he is serious marriage material. Very nice guy and fun to spend time with (purely platonic!).

I'd encourage folks who want to take a short jaunt over to Myanmar to give him a try.. He helps run the local gay film festival that runs january and into february.

Even in all the rain we had a good tour. If I'd had more time I'd have let him take me around the country a bit. Will try to go back so I can get some more time there.