DrimVoiz

Back from Bangkok - Another New Experience (Late Afternoon)

On my 2nd day @ BKK, I tried Sun Massage which is affiliated with Tawan Bar (which is beside it) for a different experience. Upon entering, I was greeted by this bodybuilder type guy who ask me to remove my shoes/socks, place it in a shoe rack & use a pair of slippers. Then he accompany me upstairs where there are separate rooms with sliding doors. But I ask him if I can choose the masseur, I think he misunderstood my question upon entering. So we went downstairs again and he let me seat in a couch while calling the other boys. Then they line-up so I could choose the boy who will give me the massage. Almost all of them are very young, I'm not sure if they are good masseurs or really knows how to give a good massage, so I suggest if ever you come to this place, just follow your instinct and really take a look on the boys. The funny thing is that the guy who greeted me & accompany me upstairs was also the same guy I chosen, lol. He's older than the other masseurs and by his bodybuilder body, I asked if he also performs in Tawan, since he also looks familiar, been there once, and he said yes. So we went upstairs again, he handed me a towel and asked me to shower inside the comfort room (which is only one in the 2nd floor that makes me wonder what if this place is crowded with customers). Anyway, the shower room is okay, afterwards, I returned to the massage room and he followed me then close the sliding door. When he took his shirt off, I asked if I could touch his muscles and he agreed. Then he asked me to remove my clothes while he remove his pants. After that, he asked me to lie down while he remove his undies, whew. Then we proceed with the massage and I can say he's doing it great and I don't know if its intentional but his private part is sometimes brushing to my body which adds an excitement. He really knows how to touch a man's body and excite me at the same time. Then when the massage is over comes the "hj part" wherein we touched each others "you know what", nipple play included, lol. Once done, he asked me to shower again and my tip to you is never leave your valuable things with you just to be sure, though I think the boys there are trustworthy. When finished, I returned to the room, dress-up then went downstairs where he waits for me. I paid 500 baht for the massage & 1k baht for the extra. Lastly, he gave me a green herb tea & ask me to relax in the couch. I said good luck to his performance in Tawan later before leaving. I can say its a totally different experience, its worth a try.

.... Then we proceed with the massage and I can say he's doing it great and I don't know if its intentional but his private part is sometimes brushing to my body which adds an excitement. 

of course it's intentional, this is why he undressed and  how they get those tips