Guest ear wig

HOT NEWS

Guest ear wig

Unfortunatly there is not any one giving us Inside Information up to date Info on bars Functions or anything but that is in the News papaers of course you are getting bickering when some one comes on here and writes the local Infor to which after all this is one of the real reason people come here you will get some pople picking on others out of shere bordom I exspect.

Guest Pearl69er

the only trap you are laying Bob is claptrap.

You can say "it also seems to be the same two or three posters" khaolakguy but that also applies to those who gripe about them.They can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

If there was a clamouring of dozens of posters saying what you say-one would take notice .A person would hardly linger where he isn't wanted.

But what sort of ego does one have who posts on this board and claims to be thinking for hundreds of members ?.

By all means-gripe away to your heart's content, call me a retard or do a Smiles and act like anyone who has a life that isn't as humdrum as his ,must be mocked. It's water of a duck's back to those who have lived a full and varied life. In every audience there is always a handful of hecklers.

But when you imply that you are speaking for reams of people , when all you are doing is talking for yourself, it's your ego that is inflating on hot air.

If there was a clamouring of dozens of posters saying what you say-one would take notice .A person would hardly linger where he isn't wanted.

"One would take notice"

But neither Bob nor I mentioned you dear, and you referred to both our posts! Funny you should assume that we we were referring to you. However if you feel the cap fits..............

Guest Pearl69er

well excuse me then Bob !

"the same two or three posters"..maybe you meant you, khaolakguy and..Smiles ?..thats 3.

Possibly if you were more specific when lashing out with insults and actually named who it is you wish to pull down we could understand you better.

Of course you are talking about me and a few others..we are the fun ones and you are the tired old cranks who cannot bear it. We wear your insults as badges of honour. It means we are still alive , thriving and having a good time while all you want to do is sit over your computer angrily deletng posters from your own website.

I don't know what Charles Darwin would have thought about your plan to have a vanity website where you could write, fulminate and delete at your heart's content but I think a few shrinks might find it a fascinating case study.

well excuse me then Bob !

"the same two or three posters"..maybe you meant you, khaolakguy and..Smiles ?..thats 3.

Possibly if you were more specific when lashing out with insults and actually named who it is you wish to pull down we could understand you better.

Who is getting confused now??!!

Just why were you banned from the Baht Stop forum?

Strange that you and Earwig(subsequently reinstated) have that in common.

Guest tdperhs

Has Hedda been back to Bordeaux yet now they say it wonderful.

I really want to see a report on that. Lived near there forty-five years ago and it seems that every month I am trying to justify going back. They had streets about three meters wide and if you looked up at the sky on a moonlit night the buildings seemed to come together like some macabre scene out of "Alice in Wonderland," especially after the third cognac. Unfortunately, I can not enjoy the food as I once did, and, in the main I find Napa Valley wines to have more bang for the buck, but the ambiance more than made up for it, especially in the neighboring villages. I am envious.

Guest Pearl69er

"Just why were you banned from the Baht Stop forum?"

To tell you the truth khaolakguy I can't remember what the alleged crime was .

I was also baned from a board called Free Republic in 2004 when I predicted that George Bush and his Iraq adventures would collapse in a dismal failure...with the howls from the board members on there I'm sure if they could have reached through their computers and got their hands on me I would have

been swinging from a rope like Saddam.

I'm happy to report though that the publication I write for and which occasionally features pieces on the net haven't given my pink slip yet...although I have been fired and re-hired by one newspaper 3 times depending on whoever is the editor at the time.

perhaps you can remind me ? are you offering to be my archivist ? that would save me time and cash.

:)

"Just why were you banned from the Baht Stop forum?"

To tell you the truth khaolakguy I can't remember what the alleged crime was .

I'm happy to report though that the publication I write for and which occasionally features pieces on the net haven't given my pink slip yet...although I have been fired and re-hired by one newspaper 3 times depending on whoever is the editor at the time.

perhaps you can remind me ? are you offering to be my archivist ? that would save me time and cash.

:)

Surely that should be "the publication for which I write"? Still it gives us an idea of the quality of the publication!

Do you really think that your funds and time are best employed archiving your material?! Strange though that you didn't archive the reasons for being banned. I think that it had something to do with threats you made against other posters.

I believe that there are special nutrients that can be helpful in countering short term memory loss, but they may not work in cases of selective memory loss.

Guest Pearl69er

Oh I see you are now offering to be my sub-editor khaolakguy ! Terrific.

" Still it gives us an idea of the quality of the publication!".. who cares whether it's the Ladies Home Journal or Reader's Wives ,as long as the cheques are regular and large. These are the days of Paris Hilton and Fox News. Ask her or Rupert Murdoch if they can define "quality". We are on a board where posters get their knickers in a twist and believe the Pattaya People is a newspaper...as I said previously..being called "the most pompous etc"..oh if only it were true.

"threats you made against other posters."..what physical threats ?..post a link please..I'm fascinated.

"I believe that there are special nutrients that can be helpful in countering short term memory loss"

You know it's the Silly Season when the hoary old tale of memory pills gets rolled out.

" ... You know it's the Silly Season when ... "

... the surf's up. :lol::blink:

AND . . . .

" ... I don't know what Charles Darwin would have thought about your plan to have a vanity website where you could write,... "

Just ask Hedda. Could there BE anything more vain than naming an entire Forum after one's self?

Just Cheers ... (coz I know ya luv me)

Guest Pearl69er

" Could there BE anything more vain than naming an entire Forum after one's self?"

That is why it's called vanity publishing Smiles and why although I would dearly love to be known as the most pompous one on the internet ,sadly that title belongs elsewhere.

The largely unread Hedda-who does indeed nick his material from a variety of news and internet sites without credit and re-works them has a small coterie be-dazzled with his utterings and constant demands that others brush up on their grammar and spelling. When one does that , like Ceasar's wife, they must be above reproach. He has been exposed for all time as the whorish hypocrit we always knew he was, by Earwig's experiment.

An experiment that was far more scientific than the recent one conducted by a Baht-Stop poster who set out to prove a thread could be hyped and when indeed he was correct..then claimed that Earwig was the hyper !!! In that thread the owner of Baht-Stop, (who still believes he remains annonymous behind his proxy server) merely let that disgraceful and shoddy piece of work remain.

The next instalement of this gripping saga is yet to come-the exposure of who is actually behing Baht-Stop and the reason they so desperately wish to remain unknown whilst claiming at the same time that they somehow are moralists of the highest order.

We will then see why Hedda Hopper ended her days as a lonely and embittered hag, scorned by those who once fawned over her.

At least you Smiles expose yourself to the world and do not hide behind your handle and for that and all the rubbish thrown at you by me and others, still remain a gentleman.