Guest ear wig

HOT NEWS

Guest ear wig

HOT NEWS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHERE IS IT????????

How did the Christmas Dinners go, at Cafe Royal, Enchanted Hut or any where else good bad and ugly.

How was the christmas goings on in Boyz Town.?

Has any one been back to Ole Restaurant yet, how is it doing now its moved behind Sunee Plaza

Has Hedda been back to Bordeaux yet now they say it wonderful.

Is any one going to report on the New Luxor since it has been sold to Bruno.

Has any one had a reasonably Priced meal at the super stunning, No1 "Manhattans" yet, where you don

Guest ear wig

Thanks gaybutton even though I am interested my self, I have had 14 emails so far, in the last couple of weeks, from people who think Im still on site there, but are to nervous to write and ask, so if we can get more info of this nature I can assure you there is guyz dribbling @ the mouth and between the legs no doupt to know any gem you can give us.

Also another big question asked in my mail box, is loas/Issan dances, any of them still being held monthly in or around the New Year this is of big Interest, I use to give details and it brought enormous Interest at one time.

Thanks for the info on Manhattans ,this seems to be the biggest hit in town, Im so happy for Tom.

Thanks for the info on Manhattans ,this seems to be the biggest hit in town, Im so happy for Tom.

I agree. Tom is very nice and Manhattans is a real treat.

Has any one been back to Ole Restaurant yet, how is it doing now its moved behind Sunee Plaza

When I was there he was doing pretty good business especially on the buffet nights. The food is great and the price is reasonable. I ate there many times and enjoyed each meal.

Guest ear wig

Well I hear Gaybutton is saying me and him is on a truce, I do not consider I have ever been at war with him or any one in a debating conversation as we get here, we do have people who take what I say in a threatening and argumentative way of speaking, but I can assure you I only ever fight back when I have people say lies manly made up by some who never write anything Interesting and take it personally that some may want to read my threads, if you are Interesting they do I very really ever write posts about newspaper cuttings, there is others who do it much better then me, and it does have its place I read things here that I would not normally read, but as Im not in the country at the moment I can not do what I do best and inform on local scoops and inside Information.

I have over the last 5 or 6 years writing on various Forums built up a firm loyal base of readers who are mainly very interested in local events happening now about gay life In pattaya, not so much News paper clips because they come to Thailand and love the Inside Info but as they say they would no more write on these forums then cut off there arms.

I find it amazing that some people can find anything new to throw at me, I now have some imaginary way of milking the works to Increase my viewing figures, but if you notice the people who complain about everything I do they are never seen to be writing anything at all interesting contributing in any way, no you only ever read them when they chip in to say something negative, I know it is part of being a popular scoundrel but if they had a good background of giving us good information it would be positive but when i say many others write and get even more views then i do and some of the things I write I get hardly any views they say nothing, I just have to continue to fight back this is why i stopped writing on the Christmas because it becomes very boring for me so it must be for the viewers.

As I said I do not fight with any one If Im in the wrong I admit it, if not I jump from a very high height no vendettas here and no trusses if I feel Gaybutton in the wrong i will tell him, sometimes even he needs his wings cutting, just because he has his finger on the atomic button like Mr. Khrushchev it makes no difference to me, I will say it you can be sure of that, if I feel it is right.

Guest Snowkat

...this is why i stopped writing on the Christmas because it becomes very boring for me so it must be for the viewers.

You said it Earwig!

Yet another self-centered load of tripe - the "I" key on your computer must be worn out by now.

If you cannot write something interesting which is not about you or which does not massage your over-inflated ego perhaps you would be better off continuing your Christmas sabbatical for the rest of 2007. :wacko:

Guest ear wig

It may even be worth it if you join me in the back ground, then Im sure I would Id do the viewing public a good service.

But then again they would be screaming soon, as if they were reading the paper here and other forums, as there is very few people giving real hot info on gay thailand its getting more like news paper.

Is no one walking around Gay Thailand with there eyes open to tell us whats going on.

Guest buaseng

It may even be worth it if you join me in the back ground, then Im sure I would Id do the viewing public a good service.

That's a deal - you stop posting on the Gay Thailand and Bahtstop boards for the whole of 2007 and I'll do the same. I'm sure even Snowkat would join us. It would be worth it to give everyone a rest from your egotistic rantings.

Guest Pearl69er

"That's a deal - you stop posting on the Gay Thailand and Bahtstop boards for the whole of 2007 and I'll do the same."..there is no rule that forces you to read anything .

"your egotistic rantings."..I think by posting on any board people must have a certain amount of ego..(yes-even you). These requests are just plain silly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this thread supposed to be about Christmas dinners, restaurants, go-go bars, and goings on in the gay venues? Do we really have to turn this into yet another thread full of attacks and defenses?

Ear Wig, you wrote "if I feel Gaybutton in the wrong i will tell him." I hope you don't mind me doing the same. I hadn't intended further responses to any of your posts at all, but I am this time because I think you were wrong. This thread did remain on topic, the topic that you started and to which I and GayThailand appropriately responded. Then Pearl69er wrote that he's going to be nice to me in 2007. That's fine, but it had nothing to do with the topic. That was followed by your post in response to my post on Baht-Stop in which I said I've "called a truce" with you.

That had nothing to do with the topic you, yourself, initiated, and now it has been followed up with attacks and responses and gotten completely off the topic. Now, rather than answering your questions, people are going to go on the attack again and you're going to go on the defensive again and I doubt that more than a few people, if anyone at all, is going to respond to your questions. Don't you think that if you remained on topic this latest round would not have happened? In my opinion, if you wanted to post a response to my posting on Baht-Stop, then you should have posted it on that forum. If you wanted to post it on this forum, then you should have opened another thread.

Do you disagree?

Guest Pearl69er

GayButton: and I mean this in the nicest possible way but surely you are being just a little pedantic !!

You are having a go at Earwig who is posting in his normal eccentric way but completely ignore 2 posters who spit out the usual bile and spite at him.

Come on man-be fair . If you are going to have a go at Earwig for straying of the subject ( this is unusual on any interent board ???) you should at least be consistent and take aim at everyone who has done similar , not just single out one or two posters.

but completely ignore 2 posters who spit out the usual bile and spite at him.

That is true. However, I'm not trying to "have a go" at Ear wig. On another thread I said, and meant, that my dispute with him is resolved now and I do not intend to attack him any further unless he attacks me first. I don't think my post was an attack and it was not meant to be an attack. When Ear Wig reads it, I don't believe he will take it as an attack either.

I posted what I did because Ear Wig wrote that if he thinks I'm wrong about something, he'll say so. Therefore, if I feel he is wrong about something I see no reason to refrain from saying so if I so choose. I don't see why anyone would interpret my post as an attack and I tried to carefully word it so that it would not be taken as an attack.

I did not address the attack posters because I thought that was irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. Unfortunately, no matter what Ear Wig posts, somebody is going to attack him whether he provokes it or not.

Guest Pearl69er

But it is you GayButton who said :

]"Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this thread supposed to be about Christmas dinners, restaurants, go-go bars, and goings on in the gay venues? Do we really have to turn this into yet another thread full of attacks and defenses?"

What you then did was ignore posts that are totally irrelevant to the subject just as you claim and extremely nasty attacks upon Earwig . Again- either be consistent or don't mention the fact.

Why didn't you ask the buaseng or Snowkat that if they want to continue their tiresome attacks upon Earwig to start a special thread so they can get it out of their system ?.

Guest luvthai

Any post that goes off subject or is used to attack a person or a business should be moved to a junk folder. Then anyone wanting to read the trash can go there to read it. By moving it to its own folder one can not complain of being censored or deleted.

Guest kenrfc

Am I the only one who is sick and tired of all this earwig bashing? Why don't they make a seprate Earwig forum like the Hedda one on fart-stop. That way earwig and his pals can throw all the s--t at each other they want without bothering the rest of us.

The snide remarks are not cute or clever. There is nothing the bashers can say we haven't read a million times.

I know we don't have Niddy's to kick around anymore but can't you all find another form of entertainment?

Guest ear wig

You can have a sensible debate with me any time with a sense of humor, but when you see obviously that some sickos green with envy becaue no one is intrerested in what they write, because they are a boring person in real life, so thats how you come over on a forum, when they get Involved with bitter envious jealousy in there posts to fight with me, that is when I respond with the full force of words, which as you may know can do a lot more damage then fists.

Oh we better be careful I see there has been a big flurry of people wanting to get away from reading newspaper cutting and are finding us bantering very Interesting, we will be accused of forcedly pushing up the viewing figures ! NO Surly NOt there cant be lots of people in the Gay Thailand world very Interested when queens are fighting Ooooh no there's not "OH YES THERE IS" :rolleyes:

Guest Pearl69er

An interesting proposal kenrfc but that would be simply playing into the hands of bullies and flamers-for that is what they are.

No-one is frogmarched to a forum and forced to read my, yours , Heddas, Earwigs or GayButtons jottings. Nor are they obliged to agree with what is written . But when they start to openly dish out hate by the bucket load, and I now see on Baht-Stop-some are actually saying that Earwig boosts his own threads, we have reached rock bottom. It's just pure hate and nothing else.

Despite my removal from Baht-Stop-which is completely annonymously owned and hidden behind a proxy server ( although a subpoena reveals all-not for any propose action I should add less even more Pataya queens get their knickers in a twist), I intend to post a major piece on internet defamation soon which I would advise web-site owners to take note of. ( cue a good Hedda bashing here who cannot bear anyone claiming more knowledge than him- but don't get in a flap..my contribution to the final piece is about 20%)). The very unique laws of Thailand defamation and some of the researched cases make for fascinating reading.

But this is the thing-when I don't have the knowledge I do my research and speak to those who do ( Hi GayButton !) And having spent 3 hours on New Year's Day discussing this subject with the son of the world's most powerful media mogul a lot of people are in for some big shocks regarding the internet, particularly over the subject of what they believe is their annonymous status.

Pandora's Box is about to be opened and as anyone with half a brain shoud have always known-the freewheeling days of the internet will come to end with hundreds of American lawyers independently working out how to make a buck out of it. A couple of very high profile cases soon to hit the media should have everyone agog.

" ...

But this is the thing-when I don't have the knowledge I do my research and speak to those who do ( Hi GayButton !) And having spent 3 hours on New Year's Day discussing this subject with the son of the world's most powerful media mogul a lot of people are in for some big shocks regarding the internet, particularly over the subject of what they believe is their annonymous status.

Pandora's Box is about to be opened and as anyone with half a brain shoud have always known-the freewheeling days of the internet will come to end with hundreds of American lawyers independently working out how to make a buck out of it. A couple of very high profile cases soon to hit the media should have everyone agog. ... "

Fabulous stuff!!! I doubt that I have read more pompous and spurious bullsh*t on a public message board since ... well, let's think now ...

• Hedda (the silly ass) conjoured up the Hydra Theory.
  • EarWig actually thought anybody thought of him as anything but a noisy clown, or...
  • Khun GayButton decided he didn't "really" give a damn whether the long-ago-defunct GayButton Message Board had any posters or not.

Pearl baby, you're right up there with the Masters.

I'd LOVE to hear more ... ! :D

Cheers .... :lol:

Guest Pearl69er

well it certainly got your attention Smiles !

Why someone points a gun at their own head is a mystery-why you haven't pulled the trigger yet is an even bigger one.

I would love to claim that title of having posted the "more pompous and spurious bullsh*t on a public message board " but all that means is that you either don't get out much or have little access to the web.

Not all of us live in a hick town in the wilds of Canada.

But there is one thing I really cannot stand about you and annoys the hell out me !!!

that little "cheers" at the end of your posts ! Can't you please find another way of signing off ?..it sounds soo sinister ! :lol:

nb: it's a toss up isn't it-are you the most failed website owner on the web ? or is it....no, to mention other names would be impolite and I've promised to be nice to him.

Every board seems to have 2 or 3 absolutely annoying twits on it full of their own bull**** and pompous/juvenile musings (and, for some unknown reason, seem to think that there is a crowd that waits to hear what they have to say). I suppose that is part of the pathological psychology oozing from their posts.

Some day, I simply have to set up a website solely to have the thrill of deleting the crap such as is contained in the last response. It pains me that there is written proof that Darwin had it backwards.

Guest ear wig

Some day, I simply have to set up a website solely to have the thrill of deleting the crap such as is contained in the last response.

You a bit late Bob there was a perfectly good forum called Gaybutton things got so bad there, the owner was talking to him self in the end, at least here he has a captured audience.

What about you Bob you are trying to lay down your rules how things should happen, is that not what happened in Russia and Iraq look what happened there, no I think we must all learn to live is a democracy or all we will be looking at is what some people think we should read from the newspapers , now who wants that.all the time, but if you have no sense of humor there is places you can go, try fart-stop.com to start with no one is happy there. :blink:

Guest Pearl69er

"and, for some unknown reason, seem to think that there is a crowd that waits to hear what they have to say)"

It's a real dilemna isn't it Bob ?....internet boards with people posting their opinions just as you have.

One could spend hours probing the psyche of a angry poster who seethes with fury because someone else expresses themselves. I think you should set up your own board, huddle over your compter and push the delete button.

You better hurry up though as "net neutrality"-the subject I wish to speak of may not be with us for much longer.