vinapu

Tokyo Boys - new boy bar at Patpong

while like most of us I like to see as much their bodies as possible I find those  boys in jeans looking sexy so for me at least that dressing style is not detrimental. What I find strange is I don't like jeans on me and in my long life I owed only one pair.

Hanan's  explanation above makes sense but from behavior of Chinese ladies I see in bars I have my doubts too much skin is shocking that much - I have impression they know very well what they are coming to bar for and any shock they pretend to have is just stage performance for their friends IMHO.

But again busiest bars in both cities are not showing too much skin although Pattaya's second busiest one  / Nice Boys / is showing plenty of it but this is farang's playing ground still.

In reply to Vinapu & Hanan, I have a slightly different theory.    This theory is not based on observing the behaviour of Chinese women, as they don't seem to frequent the type of twink bars I like,   However, it's based on observations of human culture.

Many women, Chinese & other nationalities would not actually be shocked by seeing guys parading with big packages in speedos, or full on nudity in the bars.   Many would actually quite like it, just for a change. 

The real issue is how it looks to friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues, or whoever else they are on holiday with. 

If appearances have to be kept up, then I guess it's easier to pop into a bar where the boys wear jeans.

If they are going alone, or with a close circle of trusted friends, they may have discussed all sorts of items in the past & would have no inhibitions about visiting a raunchy gogo bar.

Many of us may have similar tendancies, although society seems to expect males to try & get as much sex as possible, whilst females are looked down upon for the same behaviour.

However, many of us would happily go into a gogo bar, alone or with close friends (lets say it's a mixed gogo bar with male & female dancers).   I doubt we would visit the same bar with relatives or more distant work colleagues.  

Then in the real world of gay & straight gogo bars, discrete guys might not walk into a gay gogo bar with people who are unaware of their sexuality.  

Anyway, I would say some of the preferences of many female tourists are just for appearances.   They have to be seen to exhibit some class, even if fake.

makes sense what you say above, what I observed is Chinese girls behavior is more modest if they are on mixed company i.e.  with men and women. They seem to be more wild when they are  just with other girls only. 

As hanan said , they may prefer having exposure to little of boy's skin as it helps them to keep appearances better.

I think we put puzzle together and this would explain phenomena of bars with rather fully clad boys being busier than those where they are more exposed.