DrimVoiz

Tawan Bar...think happiness, think Tawan

Staying true to their tagline, this bar is highly recommended for their bodybuilder-type guys who will do anything to make their customers happy...and hot at the same time. I think they've got the most explicit show which really surprised me, never in my wildest dream that I can see gym-fit guys doing the wildest thing you can imagine with each other. The muscular guy I offed was also willing to really satisfy me & of course, there is also muscle worship. They even gave me a free magazine & map on the hottest nightspot in Thailand. I can truly say going to Tawan will not only give you happiness...it can also excite you that's why its really worth it. Btw the prices are as follows:

Entrance with 1 drink - 400

Off fee - 500

Short time - 2,000

The hardcore show starts @ 10:30PM.

I sent you a private message. Either you did not read it or decided to pay no attention.

Stop posting the same information in multiple threads . Pick 1 Tawan thread and if you have something new to add then post there .

If not your membership will be short lived!

I suspect he's a pimp promoting those places and getting paid. Just look at the sales pitch.

I dont think he is doing that, especially 3 places he reviewed are owned by 3 different owners and we all know those 3 places are already have big fans even from veteran members in this forum.

But he did posted in too many threads, and even created his own thread as well, which is redundant to say the least. Hence why scooby sent a pm, which is also fair. Scooby posting here maybe because he felt he didnt read the pm.

To DrimVoiz, dont get discouraged to post. Trip reports are always welcomed, but posting too much in very short period on the same topics might border to spamming.

Just to be Clear.  I have no problem you posting as many personal experiences you have at any Bar.  However when the posts keep showing up in multiple threads where most of the post is once again a listing of various prices, that is when it looks to be promotion of a Bar.

So on your next trip I would hope you would start your report and continue to post new information in that thread as your trip unravels. No need to post prices more then once in the new thread. That way any new visitor will be informed of the current price structure .