Guest catawampuscat

Not to be missed....

Guest catawampuscat

I was just perusing the newest photos in the profiles and saw Ricky.... He is standing in a small

boat with the most beautiful buns..He is just the right height and has a large member but and this

is the cruel part, he is looking for Asians and in a lower age bracket that I find myself in..

Perhaps, it is a commercial photo of another hot young man but if this is really Ricky, he could

make a lot of money in BKK with slightly older farangs, like me..

If I was a younger Asian top , I would check Ricky out ..

Lots of photos and lots of sexy Asians and others and some not so sexy but interesting...

Also noted membership just shy of 3000 members, so congratulations to GayThailand.com

Guest stef

I was just perusing the newest photos in the profiles and saw Ricky.... He is standing in a small

boat with the most beautiful buns..He is just the right height and has a large member but and this

is the cruel part, he is looking for Asians and in a lower age bracket that I find myself in..

Perhaps, it is a commercial photo of another hot young man but if this is really Ricky, he could

make a lot of money in BKK with slightly older farangs, like me..

If I was a younger Asian top , I would check Ricky out ..

Lots of photos and lots of sexy Asians and others and some not so sexy but interesting...

Also noted membership just shy of 3000 members, so congratulations to GayThailand.com

Thanks Catawampuscat :)

3000 members, I like to hear that :)

This is good for all members : if it happens a member uses photos who aren't them, pleae contact admin@gaythailand.com

Have a wonderful day

Guest francois

Judging by Rickys buns and physique in the photo he weighs more than the 130-140 lbs as listed in his profile. Hopefully he will post a few more photos.