Guest Scott303

Arena

Guest Scott303

This past Friday I had a great time with a hot guy at Arena.  Thinking about doing it again this coming Friday.  Couple of newbie questions.  

1.  He had asked me very early on if I wanted him to fuck me.  I declined, but am thinking of saying yes this time.  I assume a larger tip is expected.  So will he name a price, or do I need to name my own price?  How does this work?

2.  What's the best procedure if I wanted to take him back to my hotel?  Negotiate it directly with the boy or do I deal with the "mamasan"?  What is the going rate for an overnight?  Better to do this later at night, nearer to closing time?  And if I'm successful, what is the procedure for getting him into my hotel?  Just walk by the front desk and see if we get questioned or should I be up front with them?

Thanks in advance!  This is my first trip to Thailand and I've found this forum to be really helpful.

Had a bad experience with list the past few days. He wasn't able to sustain a hard on, does not want to suck more so fucking and still demanded a 1k minimum tip for an hour service. BTW, the menu states 700 for 1 hour minimum tip.

His bitchiness showed after I told I give him the tip afterwards. I am not new to this. But if arena management is quoting minimum tips expecting no Sex. Then they are just fooling themselves.

@1. you tink too muth-as most newbies do.

In OTHER such m2m places, the min tip includes ''everything'' en there is no need to even bargain/make a price beforehand. Nor in fact to discuss all those things beforehand. Of course, if well satisfied, you can give more-think of an odd 2/300. Thai rather say: I''ll come back for you.

ARENA (may have changed) advertsies with a rather low min. tip (used to be 500-DK what it is now), but that is for ''soft'' s only-(this means no real penetration), The usual min. anywhere in BKK in Thai places is still 1000 bt-as said for ''everything'' (sometimes more now for longer treatments-like 2 hrs). Farang aimed places, and Arena surely is one, just grab what they can get.

Surely dear khun Vinapu will chime in a litle later, he is a real AR expert and can tell more, also about @2. However: do not assume too much that overnight or even out of house is available at all for that guy. Check their site (fb?) first.

For the hotel question there is no one-size-fits-all answer. In some hotels you can do as you suggest, in some they check (and maybe keep) the guest's ID, and some (being hostile to this kind of thing) charge a so-called "joiner fee". So it depends on which hotel you're staying at...

This past Friday I had a great time with a hot guy at Arena.  Thinking about doing it again this coming Friday.  Couple of newbie questions. 

1.  He had asked me very early on if I wanted him to fuck me.  I declined, but am thinking of saying yes this time.  I assume a larger tip is expected.  So will he name a price, or do I need to name my own price?  How does this work?

2.  What's the best procedure if I wanted to take him back to my hotel?  Negotiate it directly with the boy or do I deal with the "mamasan"?  What is the going rate for an overnight?  Better to do this later at night, nearer to closing time?  And if I'm successful, what is the procedure for getting him into my hotel?  Just walk by the front desk and see if we get questioned or should I be up front with them?

Thanks in advance!  This is my first trip to Thailand and I've found this forum to be really helpful.

I'm glad you had great time there. Arena is usually first massage shop I visit after arrival in BKK and still have goose bumps when taking that escalator up, don't ask me why because I don't know but I like the feeling.

1.Arena's minimum tip  is for massage, shower together and hand job. This is clearly stated on their website and was a case as long as I remember.  Everything else requires higher tip. 

Everywhere ,  be it bar or massage , I'm  I'm always asking straight question    "how much you want ? " . If quotation is too high I counter offer with what I'm willing to pay and that is give or take for either one of us , haggling would kill fun for me.

You can state your own quotation by answering to his "I fuck you ?"  with " OK, 1000 baht" or whatever you willing to fork out.  

Then boy either smiles or asks for more.

Keep in mind , he can see your glistening eyes not to mention speed you hardened  up after undressing so may try for more. 

2. First talk to a boy if he is willing to go overnight with you . Some may , some may not and still some will decline on the first encounter but may agree next time so don't give up if you like a boy. He may like you too.

I never involve mamasans in those discussion but Art , mamasan in Arena is good guy and you can talk to him freely.

You may take boy immediately or   you may tell them you will pick him up after end of his shift / closing time for shop.  In such  a case just show up later and he will wait for you or even tell him to come to your hotel but make sure he knows where it is, don't count on it. 

You will be required to pay off fee , Arena may charge you cost of 1 or 1.5 hr massage. They never asked me but I was asked in other places sometimes to pay boy tip up front. Some massage places are doing this for outcalls.

On another hand few times at Arena if I had massage during day and was taking boy out after end of his shift they did not charge me at all  but this seemed to be whim more than standard practice or kind of bonus for loyal patronage so don't count on it.

Tip expected will be 2000-3000 although I doubt you will find many there willing to accept 2000 for long time. Again I'd fix it with boy beforehand, you don't want scene in the morning with him expecting say, 5000.

(happened to me back in Nov 2013, reported on this forum )

As for hotel anddy already told you above , my advice is walk with boy like you own the place and if they want boy's ID  they will ask. But make sure boy has ID before you take him as in some hotels they will not let him in.    

more questions- please ask 

We hope you will be reporting to us your adventures in Thailand but no , we are not asking you to tell us EVERYTHING, just whatever you want to share

vinapu

Thanks for all the good information.

I will be taking a Filipino friend to BKK this month.

I thought he would enjoy going to Arena.

But he is shy and I do not know what he might enjoy??

Except that he is a TOP and has not been f**ked.

But I do not think he will want to f**k in a massage place.

He worries about HIV!

So do I tell Art all of this and let him make a suggestion.

I said I would pay for the massage and the tip.

Should I give my friend 1000 B and let him work it out??

Thanks!!

Lots of fun can be had without getting into actual f***k, up to your friend. Just being massaged by naked hunk may make him happy enough. Go slowly and don't push him. You can take a time picking up guy there, in fact they serve beer for something like 100 baht if not less 

You can be open and straightforward with Art. 100 baht tip will oil him to even more friendly disposition, ,just kidding although I always tip him on departure just for old times sake.In fact I once had massage with him and he did very well.

As for massage itself I can recommend Fai there, he is firmly on my list of 5 best massages ever. His brother Dit also working there is my most engaged boy ever with 14 massages and long times over the years. So when comes to Arena I'm positively biased but have statistics to support me, LOL

As for HIV and related issues. Those places have condoms and lubes by my advice for everybody is to carry those all the time just in case as well as small bottle of mouthwash. One never knows when will be hit by heat passing by all those massage places.

As for massage itself I can recommend Fai there, he is firmly on my list of 5 best massages ever. His brother Dit also working there is my most engaged boy ever with 14 massages and long times over the years. So when comes to Arena I'm positively biased but have statistics to support me, LOL

Is Fai and Dit real brothers? Hard to imagine brothers work in the same massage shop. By the way can I ask both Fai and Dit for a 4 hands massage session?

Is Fai and Dit real brothers? Hard to imagine brothers work in the same massage shop. By the way can I ask both Fai and Dit for a 4 hands massage session?

from what I know , yes they are real brothers.

For that very reason asking them for 4 hand massage together never crossed my mind.

But one can ask , I can even imagine they can agree but chances are session would be restricted to massage only.

I had 4 hands at Bangkok Massage with two close friends, it was fun but they did not touch each other and told me up front they will not,  explaining why.

For that very reason I always advise those going for 4 hands - pick up one boy and let him to pick up another one subject to your approval.

Guest Scott303

I wonder if Fai is the one I had last week. I thought he said his name was Gay. I repeated "Gay"? He said no,... (still sounded like Gay to me). Anyone know who I'm talking about? Shorter guy with lots of tattoos.

I wonder if Fai is the one I had last week. I thought he said his name was Gay. I repeated "Gay"? He said no,... (still sounded like Gay to me). Anyone know who I'm talking about? Shorter guy with lots of tattoos.

since you were planning to repeat feast this Friday , hope you did and cleared your question. Can't help you , Fai is shorter guy but I don't recall any tattoos which means noting because I tend to overlook skin ink altogheter

visited Arena last Saturday at 6pm, about 15 boys available.

most of them were tanned, tattooed and muscular.

I chose Sek who was wearing a cap, with a cute smile + eye contact.

paid 790 baht for 1-hour aroma massage + 1000 baht minimum tip.

Sek sent me into ecstasy with his strong hands and "special techniques".

and I reciprocated by sucking him until he cummed.

he had a really beautiful cock.

As for my personal experience, I only request for hj for my first time, lol. I think the muscle worship and showering together is already worth it aside from the very hot massage. Arena really got muscular masseurs who will satisfy you til the end, as in happy ending!!!

Arena really got muscular masseurs who will satisfy you til the end, as in happy ending!!!

I agree, never left disappointed from Arena and usually I start my trip to Thailand with visit there.. Still,  after dozens of visits there in my 16 trips I feel a bit excitement climbing those stairs leading there, only Arena and Senso are giving me that sensation on my way there. 

Guest Tomas1576

I can't agree with muscfair. I have been a regular customer over many years, and have never experienced dishonesty. The opposite, the mamas an has always been very honest with his information, and the prices have been as stated online ans at the menue. Of course some massages have been more satisfying than others, but that is more up to personal preferences.

I can't agree with muscfair. I have been a regular customer over many years, and have never experienced dishonesty. The opposite, the mamas an has always been very honest with his information, and the prices have been as stated online ans at the menue. Of course some massages have been more satisfying than others, but that is more up to personal preferences.

+1

What of the nice things about Arena is that it has always been 100% up front about the tips, so I really think the misunderstanding might be on muscfair's part.  

Guest abang1961

Well guys, just one naive question...

If the skill of the masseur is below expectation and he was flaccid throughout the session, would you still tip him as stipulated?

If the skill of the masseur is below expectation and he was flaccid throughout the session, would you still tip him as stipulated?

You don't get to decide after the end of the massage that it wasn't good enough so you don't have to pay the minimum tip.  If in the first 5-10 minutes you think it won't work out between you and the masseur, then at most if not all places you can say so and get another guy.  But after a reasonable period of time - that's it.  You bought it.  The minimum tip is there to be a fair way to balance the interests of the customer and the masseur.   There are an ocean of massage shops in Bangkok that do not have a stated minimum tip.  If you think the shop having a minimum tip is a bad practice or unfair or you are worried about not getting your money's worth, then the elegantly simple solution is DO NOT GO to one of the shops that has a minimum tip.  Easy peasy.  

in my case, yes. I very rarely investigate limits or put conditions so in case like above I'd just pay whatever minimum tip would be and if he was good looking and not rushing session , perhaps even bit more and who knows, even 2nd chance may be in order.

Correct, minimum is minimum regardless of services quality. In fact for arena, in the website its clearly spelled out what does the minimum tips is for. Massage and hj and shower (this sometimes didnt happened but i usually let it go if the massage and extra was great, and if its not great, woudnt want the masseur in the shower with me either lol). Anything more, you are expected to give more than minimum. Like mentioned before, if u feel the masseur skill isnt as expected, change early on within few minutes.