biguyby

September/October Holiday

i was in Boyztown earlier this week, wasn't that empty as in picture, but wasn't very crowded either. I was only customer in Cupido bar and left soon. Some bars also have outdated signs. Like X-boys sign lists the times when they have a show, but the one after midnight is cancelled apparently, despite the sign saying otherwise.

I was disappointed the old Copa show at 23.00 (now the Castro bar show in that location) still is same old shit (for my taste). 30 minute water show by muscled men, not my type before it starts getting a bit interesting. Why not do something like the Venue does in Jomtien? It is always full of people when the show starts there, also last week. They have some very beautiful boys.

PS: to show you how much of a newby I still am after 3 years: when in Bangkok I discovered for the first time the Screw boys gogo bar. I was so used to Soi Twilight, that I thought that was the only place with gogo boys besides Tawan in Bangkok. But near Soi Twilight by sheer coincidence I see there is a gogo bar "Screw boys" which I was totally unaware off in my previous visits. And what a beautiful Vietnamese twinks are in that bar. Sadly they hardly speak a word English.

a newby I still am after 3 years: when in Bangkok I discovered for the first time the Screw boys gogo bar. 

that's outright penalty from God for not reading this forum, Screwboys is one of oldest bars still operating under the same name .

Just in case there are others who think there's no go-go  life outside of soi Twilight and Tawan : apart from Tawan in the same soi there are Super A. Golden Cock and Nature Boy, in Silom soi 4 there's Jupiter 2018 and in Jupiter old location across the soi Twiligt there's Boy66 bar

I think we have to keep in mind that it’s still low season. Also I know of some people that would be there now but are waiting till next month because of the funeral next week. Let’s wait till the middle of November and see if things pick up.

I think we have to keep in mind that it’s still low season. Also I know of some people that would be there now but are waiting till next month because of the funeral next week. Let’s wait till the middle of November and see if things pick up.

Yes, I also think a lot of regular visitors have put of their holidays until after the funeral. The last 4 weeks I have spent I’m Pattaya are the quietest I can remember.

I had a walk around Sunee Plaza on my last night on Wednesday everywhere was very, very quiet with very few customers.

Hopefully things will improve after the funeral otherwise I’m sure the boys of Sunee will be going hungry.

A bit depressing , I wish I was there to lift a BT economy.

It looks you are at penthouse at Ambience ? How do you like it?

It's a nice big room. I took some pics I will post sometime.

The bed was comfortable and the shower had plenty of hot water, what more can a guy ask?

vinapu: that's outright penalty from God for not reading this forum, Screwboys is one of oldest bars still operating under the same name .

Me: The Lord works in mysterious ways.

I am currently in a small island near sabah attending a training, and living alone in a big room, 4 star hotel. How i wish i can bring one of the boy here lol. Though itll be a bad idea since i can only be with him at night, so the boy might be bored to hell for pretty much 5-6 days in the hotel room lol. Maybe if he is adventurous enough to go sightseeing alone, then it could work lol. Another fantasy of mine.

I arrive a week today for my 3 weeks in Chiang Mai/Pattaya.

Chiang Mai is amazing as tourist destination but the gay scene there was nothing to write home about when I was there 3 years ago .

Please keep us update what is going on there nowadays.

it better stays that way, blending work with vacations often is not good idea , specially if you there not alone

Yup, not alone lol, and nothing worse than whole office gossipping about my night boy haha. Hence it will remain a fantasy everytime i spend my night alone in a hotel lol

Guest Drew0001

Chiang Mai is amazing as tourist destination but the gay scene there was nothing to write home about when I was there 3 years ago .

That’s true about the scene but I’ve had many fun encounters there from using the apps.