reader

Traffic tickets in English

From The Nation

New traffic tickets include English, allow appeals

August 21, 2017

By Suriya Patathayo

A new generation of traffic tickets about to be launched will include both Thai and English languages, along with a barcode to help in paying fines.

The new approach would also allow accused motorists to object to the officers’ charges and explain themselves within 15 days.

The new ticket would have a section for a police officer to record whether the accused agreed or not with the charges.

When an accused violator reported to a police investigator at the precinct to pay the fine or to proclaim innocence and object to the charges, the ticket would be revoked if the investigator were convinced, said Pol Lt-General Wittaya Prayongpan, acting advisor to the Royal Thai Police (RTP), on Monday.

4d151fc9069ef7918eb78bd362c36ec6.jpeg

7da1331073da3c266c85a978efce0ff4.jpeg

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30324462

Before discarding this topic as irrelevant, I want to congratulate myself for never driving in my trips to S.E. Asia.

After being behind the wheel in my daily life at home, the last thing I want to do is to drive even more on vacation.

I enjoy walking and public transportation for a change, ogling some cute figures too busy with their smartphones to notice :) 

I enjoy  walking and public transportation for a change, ogling some cute figures too busy with their smartphones to notice :)

I agree , that's big winning point of today's technology. One of my friends took several pictures of extremely cute guy on MRT who being glued to his smartphone obviously did not even realize he is an object of such intensive  admiration, well justified I haste to add.

I agree , that's big winning point of today's technology. One of my friends took several pictures of extremely cute guy on MRT who being glued to his smartphone obviously did not even realize he is an object of such intensive  admiration, well justified I haste to add.

Now smartphones should include apps that are so captivating and alluring that the boys feel urges to be stripped by us and receive our hot love.