Gaybutton

Excellent Review of Hugh Millar's Symphony Restaurant in Pattaya Mail

Many of you know Hugh Millar from the days when he was a manger at The Ambiance. Many of you also know that when the Mata Hari restaurant moved from it's prior location to the new Jomtien location, Hugh took over the premises and created the Symphony Brasserie.

As the review explains, Hugh has dropped the 'brasserie' part and it is now the Symphony restaurant.

I can't recommend the restaurant highly enough. Hugh does a marvelous job there at very reasonable prices. The food is always excellent, beautifully presented, and the service is superb.

If you have not tried the Symphony restaurant, then you are missing a wonderful dining experience.

You can read the review at: http://www.pattayamail.com/current/dining.shtml

Guest hajuthai

I have tried Symphoni, when it was called Brasserie some months ago and I was absolutely not satisfied. We were only two customers. I got the smallest glass of wine, I ever got and the bread was old, not fresh. The soup was nothing speciel and the I have had the shrimps and mussels better.

Hugh was very busy talking with a friend and did not response over claiming.

So I have not been there since.

I have tried Symphoni, when it was called Brasserie some months ago and I was absolutely not satisfied.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I don't understand what you mean by, "did not response over claiming."

In any case, I hope you give the restaurant another try. I think the majority of people who have been there feel as I do, that it is an excellent restaurant.

I once had a bad experience at Lux'or, but that doesn't mean it's not a great restaurant. It is a great restaurant, but there are nights when everything just goes wrong, and that sometimes happens to every restaurant.