fedssocr

AirBNB/MisterB&B

Planning my next (brief) visit for November. I had good luck in Seoul with AriBnB and will be using them again for an upcoming Europe trip. 

So, anyone have a favorite AirBnB or MisterB&B (like Airbnb for gays) in Bangkok? I see several places listed at this building called Klass on Soi Phiphat in the US$50-60 per night range. But I don't mind not staying in Silom. There are also some nice condos on Sukhumvit that are out a ways but offer nice views and are quite new.

I stayed in one of the AirBnb at the Oasis apartment across the soi from Klass condo. The studio room was good but the bed was like sleeping on a rock. They do have an excellent and huge rooftop swimming pool and adjacent laundry. The only compensation for the hard bed was some free blowjobs from one of the Thai mb staying in the building which definitely helped my back pain. Our currently most popular trip reporter might have more info on Klass condo if that is where he is staying.

I stayed for a month at an airbnb property at the very end of sathorn near the saphan thaksin subway stop and could not have been more pleased.... it is a great area, a bit away from the nightlife section so a real thai community that has developed there has been allowed to flourish uninterrupted

also some amazing eating options along charoen krung road!

happy to try to find more details upon request!

Guest tom2014

hi i'm visiting in july-august and very interested in airbnb options, solo occupancy not sharing. nr saphan taksin sounds good, quite central, or along sukhumvit rd.

any suggestions very welcome, or to good value £30-40 hotels.

looking forward to it! also looking for recommendations of things to do :)

thanks

Stayed in Tai-Pan Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 23 in March.  In your price range.  Very nice size clean, quiet room.  Gay friendly. Nice pool and gym and trainer!  Very near Banana Club and Urban Male Massage and Nine Mens Spa . And very close to Asok BTS elevated and MRT under ground station and Terminal 21.