Guest buaseng

Central apartments (Wat Chaimongkol)

Guest buaseng

I am planning to visit directly after Songkran.

Usually stay in hotel but wanted to try hiring a condo for short stay (about 3 to 4 weeks) this time.

Can anyone help with the name/email/web site of someone hiring out apartments in Central Condos (next to Wat Chaimongkol) or alternatively give me a link where I can get some info. Has anyone a rough idea of what the short stay rental rates are and what extra charges (utilities, cleaning, laundry etc) are likely to be?

Have tried Googling it but no luck.

P/S Don't want re-directing to apartments in Sunee Plaza or Day/Night area - Thanks

Guest luvthai

You didn't say what dates your interested in. The peak season is kind of hard to get a condo there. However the off season is easier. You can call the office direct and inquire, from the states its 011 66 38 411-152. There are also a a couple of individuals that rent . One contact I have is stevekino@hotmail.com Once again the rates depend upon the time of year.

JUst for the record, it's Center Condo, not Central Condo. You need to be a little more specific about how long you intend to stay. Few condos, if any, are going to rent you a room for less than a full month. However, even if your stay will be less than a month, it could still be less expensive to pay a month's rent than to pay a hotel.

Guest buaseng

JUst for the record, it's Center Condo, not Central Condo. You need to be a little more specific about how long you intend to stay. Few condos, if any, are going to rent you a room for less than a full month. However, even if your stay will be less than a month, it could still be less expensive to pay a month's rent than to pay a hotel.

Thanks for that - got a bit more info Googling with the correct spelling :lol:

My visit is planned for upwards of 21 nights starting 22 or 23 April.

You can call the office direct and inquire, from the states its 011 66 38 411-152. There are also a a couple of individuals that rent . One contact I have is stevekino@hotmail.com

Thanks for the contact details