reader

Why do men want six packs?

Perhaps the most popular photos that find their way onto this site are those featuring chiseled six packs. A BBC reporter set out to figure out why they're so wildly sought after and learned just how difficult it is to acquire them.  The narrative ends with the observation: "...young men taking control of their lives, using the only thing they have left: their bodies."

From BBC World Service radio

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04xd50k

Guest samebb

Is that what your Handel means:

samebb? Same British Bullshit? - lol

Maybe! That is a new one! 

I have also had Samy BareBack! 

Neither were the intention of my handle haha.

I don't want a sixpack for myself, I only want a sixpack on my sexual partners. And indeed, sixpack is an important factor in choosing sexual partners.

When others pass me in dark areas in sauna, they usually grab my crotch. When I pass others in dark areas in saunas, I touch their abdomen between waist line and belly button, as this gives triple information: skin temperature and humidity, hirsuteness (crab ladder, others euphemistically call it "treasure trail), and sixpack/body fat.

Genes play an important part, I know boys who have perfect sixpack and I assume they don't go the gym, they just have it without any effort.

Genes play an important part, I know boys who have perfect sixpack and I assume they don't go the gym, they just have it without any effort.

Yes. Genetically we all have this six-pack of muscles, it is just not visible. Many owe their six-pack to having very low body fat. 

If one does a lot of abs exercises for good reasons like to have a strong core for good posture and to avoid a belly, and one can stay slim, then the appearance of a six-pack is an extra bonus.

Yes. Genetically we all have this six-pack of muscles, it is just not visible. Many owe their six-pack to having very low body fat. 

If one does a lot of abs exercises for good reasons like to have a strong core for good posture and to avoid a belly, and one can stay slim, then the appearance of a six-pack is an extra bonus.

That describes me; a hidden six pack, really from working out at the gym.

post-9743-0-81597100-1491649998_thumb.jpg

Perhaps the most popular photos that find their way onto this site are those featuring chiseled six packs. A BBC reporter set out to figure out why they're so wildly sought after and learned just how difficult it is to acquire them.  The narrative ends with the observation: "...young men taking control of their lives, using the only thing they have left: their bodies."

From BBC World Service radio

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04xd50k

Men tend to want what is highly hard to attain as well as what is considered physically attractive...

There are always exceptions to the rule but most cultures consider a nice chiseled body and six packs abs attractive and the height of heath and stamina...

Again, there are exceptions to the rule, not every person likes a guy with abs just like not everybody likes twinks or blonde hair or small butts...

And of course all the training and the 'supplements' to help attain the rippling muscles and six-pack - can have it's downside! LOL

17426195_10154609568415852_7456891360778277083_n.jpg

Each to their own preference of course but a body like that is a real turn off for me. Give me a slender twink any time. (preferably African)

Each to their own preference of course but a body like that is a real turn off for me. Give me a slender twink any time. (preferably African)

I second your observation, although what I prefer is an Asian boy, twink or at least a young slender one with baby skin free of tattoos, little body hair and zero facial hair.