Guest Simon208

New to Pattaya

Guest Simon208

Well I am very new to all of this...I will be visiting Pattaya for the first time this weekend coming for 3 days.

While I am there I am hoping to meet young (but legal) local guys for massage and anal sex....given that I am there only for 3 days where are the best places to go for gay massage...where are the sfae cruising places...what are the best bars to go to to meet local guys.

Thanks

simon208@email.com

While I am there I am hoping to meet young (but legal) local guys for massage and anal sex....given that I am there only for 3 days where are the best places to go for gay massage...where are the sfae cruising places...what are the best bars to go to to meet local guys.

Thanks

simon208@email.com

What kind of guys do you like?

Do you like professional massage or a cute guy massage? If you like a really great massage, I suggest the Thai Blind Institute in Jomptien Complex. You will have a wonderful massage. Also, there are several guys at the beach that give great massages and several that give lousy ones. I suggest you get to Rit's Beach chairs, find a few guys that are regulars and ask their advice on guys.

I have found some good massage guys at Blue House Massage in Day/Night 2.

As for boys, are you sound like you are looking to pick up guys in cruising places and not the bars. Is this correct? If so, just so you know, Pattaya is not know for guys who are not working. Even the non-working guys are working. You may find a few and I know of many who do.

I get the impression that the gentleman is looking for a place where he can simply meet other gay people, especially cute ones, who are interested in hooking up rather than being paid for their services. That is almost non-existent in Pattaya. Even when you pick up someone at the beach, on the streets, in a shopping mall, or whatever, in Pattaya you are expected to "tip" the boy for his services, or at least offer money.

Unfortunately, I really do not know of anywhere in Pattaya where paying for sex is not expected. Pattaya has nothing comparable to a place such as Bangkok's Babylon Sauna. As a matter of fact, if someone out there with big bucks invests in something similar to Babylon, it still probably wouldn't work because the boys would likely avoid it since they wouldn't be paid there. Bangkok is a different story.

I agree with Gay Thailand, that it is possible, but unlikely, in Pattaya to end up with non-working boys. For most of these boys, being paid for their services is the reason they come to Pattaya in the first place.

I also agree with Gay Thailand that Blue House is probably the best choice for a gay massage, followed by Narcissus. Narcissus is located in Pattayaland, Soi 1.

Several of the massage boys that work the beach are very good and many are willing to make an arrangement to give you a "private" massage in your hotel room after beach hours.

Since you specifically mentioned anal sex, I suggest making it clear to the boy what you want before taking him from a bar or anywhere else. Some are quite willing and some are not. If the boy knows what to expect in advance, and agrees to it, then you are not likely to end up disappointed.

Another massage experience to try, and this is a legitimate massage, are the foot massage places. I clearly remember the first time I saw a foot massage place I couldn't figure out what the attraction would be when you can get a full body massage for the same price. But then I noticed these foot massage places are literally everywhere. so there must be something good about it. I tried it and it was wonderful. I highly recommend it to anyone who has never tried it Oddly enough, my own boyfriend recently mentioned that he had never tried it. I couldn't believe it, but that was true. We went to a foot massage place and now he is always saying let's go. I can't really recommend one foot massage place over another. They are all essentially the same.

There are several web sites out there that handle personal ads. Many Thai boys do advertise themselves on such web sites and many are legitimate and not looking for money. You might consider giving that route a try.