Guest samebb

Pattaya Trip (first timer) – 2nd to 7th February 2017

TLDR;
I went to Pattaya. I like twinks types. Was my first time. If you are a regular there, this won’t be that interesting. Photos Inside

----

As an intro, I met a board member Floridarob about 3 weeks ago on Soi Twilight in Bangkok. We got on really well. He asked me to join him on a trip to Pattaya. Having never been, I quickly agreed… So last Thursday, we packed our bags and got a private car to drive us to Pattaya!

Thursday 2nd February

We arrived at around 4pm after almost 3 hours of driving. The traffic leaving Bangkok was terrible but the car was very comfortable with big recliner seats, good aircon and free water. 1100 Baht from Bangkok City Centre to Pattaya.
We checked in at the Ambiance in Boyz Town, which for the cheap price is a fantastic hotel.

We hit Boyz Town in the early evening. We started with a drink at Panorama and saw the parade outside BoyzBoysBoyz. Was very entertaining indeed! We decided we should check out a show, so took the short 2 minute walk to X-Boys. The show was ok. Nothing like the quality you get in Bangkok. I wasn’t interested in any of the boys and neither was Floridarob, so we crossed the street and went to Dreamboys. We sat down, got a drink and my eyes locked onto the most beautiful smile I have seen in while up on the stage. He was smiling at me constantly, and after a few minutes he knew he had me. There was no escaping it. The only issue was it was still early in the evening. The boy came over for a drink. He had good English and was a real sweet guy. 22 years old from Chiang Mai. We finished our drinks and left and I told him I would come back shortly to get him.

boyzboyzboyz

Boyz Boyz Boyz parade

I had found my entertainment for the night; however Floridarob was still on the prowl. We went to the new bar next to DreamBoys. 360 Bar. It’s a nice place but I think it’s very new, not many boys. I would say we were in there around 2 minutes and Floridarob had a boy next to him. We will call him Mr Ting Tong for now. More on that later!

It was getting late, I was quite a few drinks down and I was already missing the boy next door. The manasan at 360 kindly walked me next door and I picked up my boy. 400 baht bar fine. As a side note, the drinks here are at lot cheaper thank Bangkok (200-300 baht at these bars) There were now 4 of us, it was around 12:30 and we were all hungry. We headed back to Boyz Town to eat.

We ended up at the restaurant place opposite The Ambience Hotel. I am sorry I can’t remember the name. The food was ok, prices were ok, but the staff were rude and terrible. One of them even called Floridarob poor for asking if he could pay by credit card and was really quite obnoxious. On the plus side, we both had great company and a fantastic end to the evening. Entertainment was provided by Floridarobs boy, Mr Ting Tong. I have never met a guy like him. He was crazy, funny, had us all laughing. The best part was both the boys used to work together at Funny Boys I think they said, they were friends and got along. It was perfect.

We ended the night and went back to our rooms. I had a fantastic time with my boy. I was over-joyed. For any newbies reading this, at the Ambience Hotel when you come back with a boy they check the boys ID and they keep it at the desk. When the boy leaves, before returning the ID to him they call your room and check everything is ok. I used that time to check I had my phone, wallet, ect. The rooms have big lock boxes for laptop computers up to 15”. Just be sensible after a few beers. I had no problems.

dreamboysboy

This is my boy from DreamBoys (Hornet Photo)

Friday 3rd Febuary

We had a late start to the day. It was a late night for both of us. We had some food at the Ambiance (it is ok but over-priced). We both spent a few hours in our rooms doing work ect.

I was really horny after popping a Kamaga the night before (offset the effects of all the alcohol) and quickly found a cute boy on Hornet. From launching the app, to him at my hotel room door took around 20 minutes. It’s faster than ordering pizza! I got the best blowjob of my life. He wanted 500 baht. I gave him 700 + money for a motorbike home.

bjboy

The blowjob boy! Number 9 at Toy Boys. Photo from his public Hornet photos.

We started our night again at Panorama. There is a waiter there; I seem to remember his name is M. He is really friendly and spent a lot of time joking and talking to us. Great service and reasonable prices with big beers at 160 baht and only 100 baht at happy hour, 6-8pm.

Wanting to try new places today, we went next door to Cupido. Nice go-go bar and FULL of Twinks. I didn’t know where to look. There were probably 5 or 6 I would have happily taken. There was one Cambodian boy that really had my attention. Rob was busy talking to another farang from Canada, so I got this boy a drink and we had a chat. As a warning, watch the mamasan here. Boy drinks are 200 Baht, and if you go outside to smoke, they will order another. I didn’t want to cause a fuss. I told the boy we were going to go eat and things as it was still only around 10:30pm and I could come back to see him later. He said he wanted to come and would spend the night, 2000 baht long time. I said ok, no problem! He had good English, a big thing for me.

We left and went to the Ambiance, sat out front and got a beer. Sadly they stop food VERY early now. Floridarob went and quickly picked up the boy from the night before, Mr Ting Tong and it LOOKED like the night was sorted, but nope! My Cambodian boy totally changed. Went quiet, wouldn’t take his eyes off his phone. I was getting a really bad vibe. It had only been about 30 minutes, so I told the boy I wasn’t horny, gave him 500 Baht and sent him back to work. He was happy. But now I was alone! I ran to Dreamboys praying my boy from last night was in there. I walk in the door and the first thing I see? His big smile. 400 bar fine. Off we go. We are all hungry and found a little Mexican place (Thai food also) next to Boyz Town called Sue’s place. What a fantastic find! It’s run by a group of old Thai ladies and they are amazing! We ate, drank and taught them some Spanish (they knew some words). Food was great, and VERY cheap bill at the end. Just over 1000 baht for 4 of us to eat and drink. We went for a final drink at Panorama before heading back to the hotel. My boy was even better tonight. He came twice, so did I !!! Send him home with 1500 Baht + 100 for motorbike. He was very happy.

Saturday 4th February

Had an afternoon of work and at around 8pm two of my friends from Bangkok arrived at the hotel. I booked them a room for 3 nights. One of them I am madly head over heels in lust with. His name is Bom (22 years old from Chiang Mai). The other is Bryan, a drinking buddy I guess you could say. (23 years old and from the Philippines). We took a 10 minute walk to Sunee Plaza. Ate some Thai food and went to a couple of the bars. It was pretty quiet. On leaving we went to the bar with the blinds where the boys all pull out their dicks and play with themselves when you have your drink. Sadly they all appeared to be drunk and nothing much was happening. None of them were our types either. It was an entertaining experience. A day of no sex for me however I don’t recall what Floridarob may have gotten up to!

Sunday 5th February

Early afternoon all 4 of us jumped on the Baht Bus. 10 Baht each and we were at Jomtien Beach!
We walked the front for a few minutes to get to the gay area. We found a section ran by 2 really fun guys. LIT and CHIT I seem to recall their names being. If you want to find it, walk along till you pass the octagonal shaped toilet block on your left. As you pass it, these guys are right there. Dark blue umbrellas. We relaxed, had food and beers. My 2 friends went for a swim. It was a nice afternoon! There was a REAL lack of eye candy on the beach.

We left the beach at around 6:30 and went for the Jomtien Complex. Now, if you like your twinks THIS is where you need to go! We sat down at @homebar and had a couple of beers. We met the owner, a really friendly Scottish guy. He took a good 10 minutes out of his day to chat to us, telling us about the street, the business. He said we could order food from anywhere on the street and eat it at his place. We did. The food was ok, but the service. Well. The boys who work here went to get the menus, took our order to the restaurant, cleaned the table, fetched the bill and went and paid for us. It was fantastic. @home bar really have a good thing going. The best part of this place is opposite is Sun bar. This place has about 15 boys hanging around out front and some of them are very good looking. I was horny, but I was still working my magic on my friend Bom. Night before I got a very nice “goodnight”. Wasn’t about to ruin things.

We headed back to Boyz Town and finished our night there.

panorama

All 4 of us sitting at Panorama

Monday 6th February

Last day in Pattaya!
We went back to Jomtien Beach! Same place, staff were great. I spent some time in the ocean with my 2 friends. We spoke to another farang who lives in Bangkok but had been going to Pattaya for many years. He had lots of interesting stories. Then again, so does Floridarob!

I was sensible enough to bring a change of clothes and you can shower at the beach for 15 Baht. Perfect. We watched the sunset and walked back over to Jomtien Complex and its 20+ boy bars!

beach

Bom (red shorts) myself and Bryan at the beach

meandbom

Me and Bom!

sunset

Me and Bom at sunset!

There was a boy that caught my eye the day before and today he was in really tight shorts. I had also been talking to a boy on Hornet (Even had his Line) that I knew worked at one of the bars, but he wasn’t replying. I asked the waiting at the bar we were at if he knew him. He ran off, came back.. WITH the boy in the TIGHT SHORTS. Talk about a shrike of luck! It was him! This is where I made another mistake this trip. Should have rushed him back to Boyz Town, but I was still infatuated with Bom my friend. Oh well.

sunbar

Tight shorts boy from Sun Bar

We went back to Boyz Town and went to Sue’s Place again and ate. Bom was tired, and went to bed. I wanted to check out a bar I had not been to before. Toy Boys. And now I was free! I walk in and on the stage is the blowjob boy from Hornet a couple of days ago. He runs over. He knows he is coming with me without even having to ask. We have a drink and I leave with the boy, Rob and my friend Bryan were finishing their drinks.

I had a fantastic couple of hours with this boy. I will never forget that 69! A great end to a great few days in Pattaya.

Tuesday 7th February

Floridarob, Bryan, Bom and myself pile into the van at midday for our drive back to Bangkok. I know I will be back in Pattaya in a few weeks. This time I will be staying in Jomtien! I am still talking to the Sun Bar boy on Line. Excellent!

--

Thanks for reading! Hopefully some tit bit of info in there that might help someone!

Were you taking notes... how the F*CK you remember all this stuff???

The rude waiter was at Cafe Royale.....I'd  been eating there late nights for years..I guess the owners passed away, supposedly the Thai "mafia" owns the building now and rent it out....was I was told from a Farang that has lived in Thailand a looonnnggg time.

Good report, you and Bom make a nice couple, I do hope you share your holiday pics with your love ones at home.

Thanks DThump. Well, home is Bangkok....  :yahoo:

Nice TR, and looks like you had fun.

I know blowjob boy as 'Bob' No 9 from Toy Boys, a really lovely lad with good English. I had a few sessions with him in January; I liked him.

Hes calling himself POP now. These boys and their nicknames!

Boy drinks are 200 Baht, and if you go outside to smoke, they will order another. I didn’t want to cause a fuss.

Happened to me as well (not that I went outside to smoke, but when I called a boy staff just brought a drink without asking me and put it on the bill, and I paid). But second time (different bar) I took that bill for the boy drink I didn't order out and only paid my drink and off fee. (That's a contentious point, if you are required to buy a drink for a boy before you off him; I usually do not because I don't want to sit and drink, I want to go home and fuck!).

The pictures are small on my computer, but when I right-click and open in new tab (firefox), they are bigger.

Happened to me as well (not that I went outside to smoke, but when I called a boy staff just brought a drink without asking me and put it on the bill, and I paid). But second time (different bar) I took that bill for the boy drink I didn't order out and only paid my drink and off fee. (That's a contentious point, if you are required to buy a drink for a boy before you off him; I usually do not because I don't want to sit and drink, I want to go home and fuck!).

The pictures are small on my computer, but when I right-click and open in new tab (firefox), they are bigger.

Let me clarify. I had already bought him 1 drink. .... I went outside to smoke, mamasan sneaked in other. 

Your behavior is repulsive if you do not understand bar ediquette or if you are just cheap do the bars a favour and stay out!

I disagree.

Bar gets inflated beer price as entrance fee.  Fine.  

Bar gets the off fee.  

Drinks for guys you want to chat with for sure, although they'd probably prefer a decent tip.  

A fool and his money are easily parted.  You have to draw the line somewhere.

Calm down boys. 

I will buy the guy a drink if he wants one. It's easy to ask ... Tip or drink. Sometimes they want a drink.... They know if they impress they get a big tip later in the night. 

Sometimes however, and this is only my thing. I want to sit for the boy for a while. See if it will work. Ask some questions. If he wants a drink in that time, ok.... If their English is non-existent, get rid of the pushy mamasan, tip the boy a little for 2 minutes of his time and move on. 

Fact is, there is not a correct or incorrect way to behave in there places. I may not be an old timer, but in the last 3 months I have been to 15+ shows, many gogo bars, in both pattaya and bangkok. Everyone has their own experience, just as you would at any venue around the world. 

"Your behavior is repulsive if you do not understand bar ediquette or if you are just cheap do the bars a favour and stay out! "

Christian's behaviour is repulsive??

Hardly. More like the behaviour of the bar is repulsive.

Correct. I used to LOVE going to Hot Male 2 in Bangkok. Now the mamasan has pissed me off so much I won't go. I have the boys I like on LINE. I can invite them anytime I like. 

The pushy tips, the old queen trying to be all over me knowing how much I was tipping his boys was one thing.... 

But when TWICE we pay the bill, and he keeps the change for himself. FINAL STRAW. I am sure some of you know the fucker I am talking about. Vile person.

There are some over the top comments in this thread.

1   The mamasan sneaking another drink on the tab whilst you are outside having a smoke is out of order & you could exercise your right not to pay.

2   Whilst I have always bought my intended off one drink, I think Christian & Firecat are entitled to just pay the off fee and go.

My favourite story was in Fresh Boys.   

1 A boy sits next to me UNINVITED .   

2 The waiter immediately arrives and asks if I want a boy drink.

3 I say NO thank you.

4 The waiter ignores my response & goes to the bar to get the drink.

5 Since I was planning to leave anyway, I get the exact cash for the drink I have had myself, place it in a check bin & hand to another waiter on my way out.    Just catching the shocked look on the face of the other waiter as he turns around with the unordered boy drink at the bar.

i am sure some of you know the fucker I am talking about. Vile person.

All mamasans are Vile. Period.There are the very rare exceptions, but insignificant to change the overall perception.

Cupidol...there are two repugnant mamasans who work that place. They are going to ruin it in short order.

I go in there often, sometimes alone sometimes accompanied, and they probably know me. So I am left alone.

I can see that they recognise a newby from 30 miles out and work on the poor guy within micro seconds of him sitting down.

The only way to deal with these beasts is to tell them to fuck off. Whether you do this politely or not is neither here nor there.

For what its worth, from my very limited experience, mamasan in tawan really leave u alone in my case. And ive had boys who comes and seat next to me uninvited and the mamasan didnt even bother to come and check. They were awfully quick though to ask for off fee when my off sit next to me fully dressed to go lol.

Stupid Reply!      He had bought a drink and will pay an off fee.

Your reply doesn't surprise me as you are the sameone that was appauled that a boy might prefer to be offed by a slim goodlooking Asian guy as opposed to yourself. If you have a boy leave the stage to sit with you, you are obliged to buy him a drink....good,bad,or indifferent!

Fact is, there is not a correct or incorrect way to behave in there places. 

i'd say correct way is:

you sit in the bar , buy a drink as a substitute for an entrance fee

you have boy sitting with you  for a while - either buy him a drink or probably better slips him 100 at least , preferably into front of his briefs.

Everything above is up to you.

I personally don't see anything wrong in coming to bar and offing boy right away without buying  a drink and do it sometimes if I already know who I'm looking for  but I make sure I don't sit there in such  a case.

Great report samebb , thank you.