Guest ronnie4you

Jupiter Star

How come?  

We cannot count the sex of a married couple as "free".  

Wife and children can be quite expensive, as many heads of household know...

Sex with jealous BF is not free either, for obvious lack of freedom.

This leaves the "sex for free" the one in a sauna, for example,

free after paying the admission  fee, which some establishments

want to make it less free for us over 50 y.o.

ask how come and then answer your own question.....mental masturbation??

I read this character who personifies the commercialization of sex.

He doesn't care what the preferences of the boy are. He only cares for himself. The boy has to smile before he lets go of any money.

You make it sounding like there's something wrong with commercialization of sex. This is where right wingers with sense of moral superiority and left wingers with sense of knowing better what is good for humanity  meet.

Certainly this would not be mainstream opinion among us contributors and readers here.

This thread is  about Jupiter which is not a chapel but through and through commercial sex venue and no need for further labels. This is why we patronize  that and other bars. 

Firecat did not say boy has to smile, rather he stated that if boy is not smiling he is not entertaining option of hiring him for obvious reason,  chances are boy is not interested so no sense of forcing our custom on him. For me it is rather fair and that's an advice I freely dispense to all who listen - take only boy who smiles at you or at least maintains an eye contact. Rehearsed many times and it works.

Nothing wrong if boy states his preferences before  allowing himself to be offed i.e. don't kiss, top only , available only for 1 hr etc but if  agreed to be hired  at least certain minimum of service is fair to be expected and if his preference is to refuse to get undressed , take shower or getting touched,  obviously he is in the wrong job and it is nothing disrespectful to call him useless. 

...Jupiter...shouldn't they be allowed to enjoy themselves as well?

If you want to enjoy yourself at work, then working at a gogo bar is the wrong place. I'm with latintopxxx (contentious member on Sawatdeenetwork): when I off a boy, it's all about me and what I want (within reason and communicated in advance), and if he can't provide that, get out of my room!

Quote firecat:

I don't care what their preferences are. If they accept an off with me then I expect to get something for my money. Otherwise they should get a different job because if they think their customers are going to be good looking young guys then they are living in a dream world.

Exactly! For me, going to a bar is like going to a hairdresser:

I don't expect the hairdresser to jump up with joy at the prospect of cutting my hair, just do his job.

Thanks for the enlightening, guys.

I must be the minority.

It might just be that the forums attract people who are willing to pay for sex, and do so frequently, so you are a minority on this forum, but not when considering entire mankind.

I'm with latintopxxx (contentious member on Sawatdeenetwork): when I off a boy, it's all about me and what I want (within reason and communicated in advance)

Quote firecat:

If they accept an off with me then I expect to get something for my money. 

I overlooked that firecat's  statement at first reading , thank you for pointing it out and that's the  bottom line.

I'd not be as extremist as latintopxxx, sure it's our pleasure we are hiring boy for  at the first place but making one or two steps toward making him feeling good  as well ensures pleasant encounter , particularly important if we have long time off.

Otherwise  we are risking having sex with something  resembling a doll from the sex shop, only warmer than with somebody smiling at us at his own will , even if only  thinking about prospective tip

Some people got off with pleasuring their boy, they get turned on when their boy enjoy the session, which in a way also ensure his own enjoyment. Some do treat boy as a sexual object and nothing more. For me, if there's chemistry, id reciprocate for sure. Otherwise, strictly business lol

I overlooked that firecat's  statement at first reading , thank you for pointing it out and that's the  bottom line.

I'd not be as extremist as latintopxxx, sure it's our pleasure we are hiring boy for  at the first place but making one or two steps toward making him feeling good  as well ensures pleasant encounter , particularly important if we have long time off.

Otherwise  we are risking having sex with something  resembling a doll from the sex shop, only warmer than with somebody smiling at us at his own will , even if only  thinking about prospective tip

Totally ridiculous for Christian to select a small portion of my post as well as the context of that post in replies to others. Which then results in you replying to that selected portion of my post which if read in context , you would see a completely different meaning.

Totally ridiculous for Christian to select a small portion of my post as well as the context of that post in replies to others. Which then results in you replying to that selected portion of my post which if read in context , you would see a completely different meaning.

Rather ridiculous post.  Excerpts from posts are properly selected all the time.

Some people got off with pleasuring their boy, they get turned on when their boy enjoy the session, which in a way also ensure his own enjoyment. Some do treat boy as a sexual object and nothing more. For me, if there's chemistry, id reciprocate for sure. Otherwise, strictly business lol

I would not experience good sex with someone who doesn't enjoy it as well. I would take the initiative and try my best but there is no 100% assurance that one can make the boy enjoy.  In this case, the paid boy should at least have interest and see to it that we are pleasured, since this is implicit in the transaction.  If boy would come up with strange attitudes like not wanting to get naked or be touched, my strict business would be to send him away with minimum tip, even if hell breaks loose. (I'm preparing in my mind what I should do when I start paying for sex...   :) )

Guest abang1961

If I am a sex worker in Thailand, I will have this mindset.

I believe that my "employer" has the absolute right to demand attention for the amount he paid.

This is simply job/work ethics - very much like an office worker who cannot be talking on his mobile phone during office hours.

So it is my duty as a sex worker to meet the requirements as stipulated in the contract/verbal agreement  prior to commencement of work. If I say I can give good oral sex, stay hard throughout the session, can fuck and be fucked (if necessary), ejaculate at least once during the session and bath together with the client, I jolly well do as agreed.  I would not behave like a piece of wood in bed expecting that I can make money in my sleep!  Even if he is grotesquely overweight and older than my grandfather, I will still have to act as if I am enjoying his big arms on my small body.  I will participate in the fulfillment..... 

OK the above is just my understanding of the job.  My client's enjoyment is my priority.  I am nothing without him.  He pays me to perform and I have to offer him a good s-experience.  Of course, I need the money and I want him again and again.  Think about a meal ticket for the rest of his stay - I don't have to worry about rent, money for my parents for the rest of the month.  I will not have to compete with other boys in the bar for a farang.   I don't have to worry of "client-less" days/nights.  All I got to do is offer my entire body for his fantasy - use me or even better abuse me...

The real gay from Singapore speaking:

In real terms as a normal tourist, I do all the sexual favours without any request for money nor a free meal.

I will probably be as pleasing as the bar boys - please give lots of allowance to age and body size..stop counting the wrinkles on my face and those necklines... thank you. 

The different with office is you only have 1 employer, so you maintain a good work ethic because u want to continue working for that employer. With the boy, they have multiple employer, and if they want a repeat customer, they better perform, but if they feel they don want to see u again for various reasons, theyll start acting up, similar to when an office worker decided to fucked up the job that he hate and quitting.

not sure what controversy would be as we both seem  to support your point of view

Guest abang1961

The different with office is you only have 1 employer, so you maintain a good work ethic because u want to continue working for that employer. With the boy, they have multiple employer, and if they want a repeat customer, they better perform, but if they feel they don want to see u again for various reasons, theyll start acting up, similar to when an office worker decided to fucked up the job that he hate and quitting.

Exactly my sentiments.

Too many competitors vying for the same post.

Better perform outstandingly in order to hold the job and possibly, keep it.

And the rent should know that 1 lousy off means eternal whispering among farangs.

The opinions/bad reviews from someone whom we know means a lot ...

Hence it is the prerogative of the rent to understand that he needs to be on top of the game..

..keeping his looks and body, upgrade his love-making skills, improve his English proficiency, raise his overall standard of service..

Too many competitors vying for the same post.

Better perform outstandingly in order to hold the job and possibly, keep it.

And the rent should know that 1 lousy off means eternal whispering among farangs.

The opinions/bad reviews from someone whom we know means a lot ...

Hence it is the prerogative of the rent to understand that he needs to be on top of the game..

..keeping his looks and body, upgrade his love-making skills, improve his English proficiency, raise his overall standard of service..

as much as I agree with that,  in my opinion what is important for boys is here and now and very few think long term , even in respect of the same client. I don't blame them as they must hear broken promises all the time.

I can recall few cases when we parted ways with me indicated clearly that I was not happy with this or that and yet they tried to secure another off at earliest opportunity, sometimes next night. I guess our way of thinking is not necessarily theirs and I'm taking it for the face value.