Guest ronnie4you

Jupiter Star

Guest abang1961

Like I always profess, I may be much older than the Thai guys, I may be too ugly when compared with the Thai guys but I have the skills to give good orgasms through my mouth and tongue and I do offer my dick and arse for "his and my" enjoyment.  So if you guys off a STAR who turns out to be like a piece of wood, sorry that don't augers well for me.

Like I always profess, I may be much older than the Thai guys, I may be too ugly when compared with the Thai guys but I have the skills to give good orgasms through my mouth and tongue and I do offer my dick and arse for "his and my" enjoyment.  So if you guys off a STAR who turns out to be like a piece of wood, sorry that don't augers well for me.

Are... you suggesting that they rather off you?

Experience can be as valuable as youth and beauty, but in this respect there are no absolutes.

Fot me, he is a wonderful guy. I have been with him four times. He drives a very nice white Toyota car and drove us to the hotel after his last act for the night. Once he had his motorcycle with him, but I am not the motorcycle type. He was very-very accommodating and this is why we were together four times (I am more the butterfly type). But again, he is a wonderful guy .

only thing left is to off him and check for ourselves which is usually the case.

With Toyota and motorcycle ownership and THAT body I'd made sure before hand what his compensation expectancy will be just to make sure he maintains his flashy smile in the room.

As soon as I see 3 reviews from posters that they recently offed Boys from Jupiter and found them great bed partners, I will change my opinion.

My own experiences are abysmal and many members as well as acquaintances  have reported the same over many years.

Until then why would I waste my money when the chances of a great off are far greater at almost any other BAR?

Anyone that wants to waste their money , that is their decision .  Just remember when you visit for 7-14 days and you have a night completely wasted with a miserable off, you have lost anywhere form 7-15% of your trip !

[quote name="firecat69" My own experiences are abysmal and many members as well as acquaintances  have reported the same over many years.

Until then why would I waste my money when the chances of a great off are far greater at almost any other BAR?

Anyone that wants to waste their money , that is their decision .  Just remember when you visit for 7-14 days and you have a night completely wasted with a miserable off, you have lost anywhere form 7-15% of your trip !

You do bring up an unteresting point. I know a few members here and frankly you can't expect the boys to be miracle workers, good actors yes.....If a boy does not want to be with you he should never accept the offer to sit with you and have a drink....I know this might create a problem for him with the mamasan but your expectaions are too high!

Guest abang1961

Well well.. the onus is on the "buyer" and not the seller.

Granted it is the bar boy's duty to fulfill the sexual needs and fantasy of the client, sometimes things just don't happen and won't happen.  

Not wanting to be rude to anyone, I think these boys may not RAISE to the occasion because there is no motivation to do it.  All they think is FUCK, GET Me out of HERE IMMEDIATELY.  It is good for members to share their experiences, regardless whether they were wonderful or dismal ones.  This way, we are simply doing our fellow members a BIG favour by not engaging in someone who is a DOWNER in bed.  

Well well.. the onus is on the "buyer" and not the seller.

Granted it is the bar boy's duty to fulfill the sexual needs and fantasy of the client, sometimes things just don't happen and won't happen.  

Not wanting to be rude to anyone, I think these boys may not RAISE to the occasion because there is no motivation to do it.  All they think is FUCK, GET Me out of HERE IMMEDIATELY.  It is good for members to share their experiences, regardless whether they were wonderful or dismal ones.  This way, we are simply doing our fellow members a BIG favour by not engaging in someone who is a DOWNER in bed.

"What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander".....As for falangs and most anything else the is "the good, the bad, and the ugly. As I stated before if the boy upon seeing a falang thinks " no way" he should never sit with the falang.....however, My friends have been with boys some say they were great some not you can only take what you want from someone elses experience!

Seems to be a mis-understanding to what I am saying. Over 15 years of visits and 30 months of living in BKK, I have had 1000's of encounters with Thai Boys . 99% of them have resulted in a rating from 6-10 . A very tiny few were an outright disappointment .

Jupiter out of 5 offs were all ZEROES.  Anyone who has ever bothered to read my posts would understand I am a great fan of the service Thai Boys provide and get upset when some posters don't seem to appreciate both their services or understand their lives.

I have racked my brain to think of 1 bad off I ever had from Soi Twilight and there were lots of them. Can't come up with one. Sometimes it was boys first off and maybe he was not as talented as some but still enjoyed my time with him.

Jupiter 5 offs and 5 ZEROES. Attitude , performance etc all ZEROES.   

firecat69... Jupiter 5 offs and 5 ZEROES. Attitude , performance etc all ZEROES.

Just after Xmas I was at Jupiter and some boys were exceedingly hot and showed little interest in the old falangs and showed a preference for slim younger asians in the audience and why not shouldn't they be allowed to enjoy themselves as well?

Do you have a hard time with the English Language. I don't care what their preferences are. If they accept an off with me then I expect to get something for my money. Otherwise they should get a different job because if they think their customers are going to be good looking young guys then they are living in a dream world.  Good looking young guys can get all the free sex they want and have no need to pay for it.  They may be customers at Jupiter to watch the show and buy drinks but they represent a very small % of the customers who off boys for SEX!

If you go there to watch the show that is fine. To me the show is just a necessary thing you have to put up with while you look for a companion.

And by the way I don't ever off a boy who did not smile at me before I invited him for a drink.

Seems to be a mis-understanding to what I am saying. Over 15 years of visits and 30 months of living in BKK, I have had 1000's of encounters with Thai Boys . 99% of them have resulted in a rating from 6-10 . A very tiny few were an outright disappointment .

Jupiter out of 5 offs were all ZEROES. Anyone who has ever bothered to read my posts would understand I am a great fan of the service Thai Boys provide and get upset when some posters don't seem to appreciate both their services or understand their lives.

I have racked my brain to think of 1 bad off I ever had from Soi Twilight and there were lots of them. Can't come up with one. Sometimes it was boys first off and maybe he was not as talented as some but still enjoyed my time with him.

Jupiter 5 offs and 5 ZEROES. Attitude , performance etc all ZEROES.

YMMV, obviously, and my sample size may be small, but I have offed exactly 2 Jupiter guys, one bottom in 2015, and one top just last December and I will talk about him in my current trip report. Both resulted in a fairly satisfying and fun time, and both are to me long time candidates in the future.

There was a gap of about 20 months between my 2 Jupiter offs, primarily because of the warnings I've read on here about non-performing boys, which drove me away from offing anyone at the bar (plus of course there are tons of other boys in other bars out there). Purely my fault of course for not giving it the proper chance. I decided to try them again in December just for the heck of it, and my off was one of the stars too. I will write about my experience but sufficed to say it was fucking fun.

I'm sure there are duds in Jupiter, just like every bar out there. Maybe more proportionally there than in other bars, I am not sure. But I am hoping to expand my sample size in the future, just because the 2 I've had so far were great.

Certainly I have never said that is impossible to have a good off from Jupiter. All I have said is that in my experience and that of friends and members here the possibility of a DUD is significantly higher (for me 100%) . Thus I have decided it is not worth the chance any longer.

That you had a good off or two does nothing to change my opinion based on actual offs of mine,  that I would be stupid to waste my time going there again.

Good Luck to anyone who decides to take the chance!

Do you have a hard time with the English Language. I don't care what their preferences are. If they accept an off with me then I expect to get something for my money. Otherwise they should get a different job because if they think their customers are going to be good looking young guys then they are living in a dream world.  Good looking young guys can get all the free sex they want and have no need to pay for it.  

----

And by the way I don't ever off a boy who did not smile at me before I invited him for a drink.

I don't want to be rude,  but with such sour, ugly and demanding character it is commendable that any boy can put up with it for some time before getting the hell away from him.  It is sad to see a person who dips so low with his concern of being smiled and given sex for the full extend of his money's worth.  Just when I am getting at ease with the idea of myself paying for sex, something I have been a little reluctant to do, I read this character who personifies the commercialization of sex.

He doesn't care what the preferences of the boy are. He only cares for himself. The boy has to smile before he lets go of any money.  That makes me puke, and I hope that until my last breath I will have boys who smile at me for what I am, and I will care to make them feel as good as possible like in any non-commercial sex.

Guest abang1961

I am Asian and I know how Asians are in bars.

Like them, I will go for the show but I stop short of engaging the services of the Thai/Viet/Cambodians.

Most of the time, Asians are there for the visual entertainment with their friends.

Very few bother to PAY for sex.

For many of us, sex should be FREE and we can get it at the saunas and through apps.

Going to the bars is merely a form of relaxation and stimulation of the senses.

After that, we surfed Blued, Grindr, Hornet, GR, Jack'd if we want to have a sexual partner.

In other words, I am a cheapskate...and refuses to pay for SEX and disappointment!

I see the Asian customers offing guys from the BKK gogo bars all the time, so the common myth that, for example, the influx of Chinese customers wasn't good for the working guys because they didn't take the offs like the farang customers, is just that - a myth.  I also know of one guy with a wealthy Chinese boyfriend who sends money and there are certainly reports of many more.  There are also many many farang customers who nurse their one drink and don't off anyone and who are known to tip terribly.

So perhaps the guys have worked their magic and have figured out how to get the business and the money from the visiting Asian tourists just as they had from the farang before, or maybe the myth was never true, but nowadays we're all the same.

That's not to say that there aren't some visiting Asian tourists who don't pay.  Of course that's true.  Just as there are some visiting farang who don't.  But right now the Asian tourist are a crucial customer base helping to keep the bars going. 

Asians customers are offing guys just as DivineMadman states. And confirmed to me by the mamasan at HotMale who I've known for a couple of years. Additional observation is that both at Jupiter and HotMale it was the Asian customers who were purchasing bottles rather than drinks.

Yes, confirming this fact as well that yes, Asian customers off boys absolutely. I have some Malaysian and Singaporean friends who off guys once in a while. And about a third of my Cambodia Boy's customer base in Pattaya is Thai. DTG's many admirers are Japanese.

Thanks for the enlightening, guys.

I must be the minority.

Not the minority, but generalizing a group of people (asians, blacks, latinos, etc...) is close from accurate. How many times have we heard from friends, Asians have small dicks.

The only statement I will make is that everyone on this board is a whore, ;-)....not that it's a bad thing, lol 

Oh, and sex for free or sex for money.......sex for free ALWAYS costs more in the long run.

Oh, and sex for free or sex for money.......sex for free ALWAYS costs more in the long run.

How come?  

We cannot count the sex of a married couple as "free".  

Wife and children can be quite expensive, as many heads of household know...

Sex with jealous BF is not free either, for obvious lack of freedom.

This leaves the "sex for free" the one in a sauna, for example,

free after paying the admission  fee, which some establishments

want to make it less free for us over 50 y.o.