williewillie

Elephant hotel and bar.

Belgian owned hotel right in the middle of Sunee Plaza. Adjoining bar beer with host boys.

The boys and some customers of the now defunct allofme moved over. Sadly, almost all

of the boys moved on rather quickly but some of the English speaking farangs are still there.

Next door to TingTong Red.

I stayed there a couple of times several years ago. No problems but due to the decline of Sunee I have not thought about returning. I remember the rooms were accessed by a flight of narrow steep stairs. My last stay in Sunee was at the Colonial Bar. Any reports on either of these accommodations ?.

I stayed there a couple of times several years ago. No problems but due to the decline of Sunee I have not thought about returning. I remember the rooms were accessed by a flight of narrow steep stairs. My last stay in Sunee was at the Colonial Bar. Any reports on either of these accommodations ?.

Colonial is no more, the general decline continues....don't know why one would stay in the plaza.