abidismaili

After short time you leave with boy together?

When taking a boy to your hotel room for short time, there are two options you can do after it is all over:

1) You and the boy leave your hotel room together and proceed to the lobby where the boy recollects his ID card and both of you go their own way

2) You stay in your hotel room and the boy leaves on his own. This always leads 1 minute later to a phone call from the lobby of the hotel asking you if all is OK. They always call me when I remain in the room and the boy leaves alone. I think they will only give the ID card back to the boy when I confirm that all is OK.

I mostly do option 1), but how is this with your guys?

Yes, I think there are many variables.

If it is a first-time barfine then yes I may see them down to reception and give them taxi fare,

If its a regular and they are heading home/bar then I just give them taxi-fare.

Sometimes I am heading back out with them anyway for a drink or out somewhere to eat,

Sometimes they have done their 'job' so well that I am still lying there in a pool of sweat breathing hard - those are the best ones! LOL

Yes variables - although I usually favour long term.

If it's a first time the boy leaves on his own. I like to tidy the room. Wrap any used condoms in tissue and place in the bin. Put towels neatly in the bathroom on the rails. If I've worn my jocks put away. Rinse my mouth with listerine. Have a thorough shower.

Then relax for a while in contemplation and deciding my next move. If I have enjoyed the boy, store his phone number with a note of his name and brief description.

If happy with encounter I always walk them down to a street and wave them good bye there. Very rarely give them taxi money though and NEVER if they ask - I think I tip close to upper end of scale and consider it enough.

as I usually do long time always ask them to accompany me for  a breakfast , 3  out of 4 accept it gladly.

If boy is leaving before agreed time or pissed me off with request for more money than agreed including taxi money request , then no, good bye inside of the room, open door and see you , bye. Mercifully it happens rarely, once per trip or less. 

Mostly this is the last thing I do at night, so it is rare that I dress and accompany anyone out of the building for short time.

For long time, if I'm leaving the room for breakfast, I'll offer the boy breakfast. 

In some cases, I accompany the lad out because he's only dragged himself out of bed when I am about to leave.

At the other extreme, one got up at 7:30 am !! and wanted to go to breakfast with me.  We had breakfast together & after several previous offs, that was his last time with me.