Guest Kiwitones

Prices for Boys?

Guest ryanasia

Maybe you haven't been to Nice Boys? My comment was a euphemism of sorts. Substitute cock (a bird) for bird and bush for stage. At boyzboyzboyz lots of birds perched on the stage but at NiceBoy you could have one perched on your hand. :o

Lol okay okay understand it now. You are right I have never been there. I have only really started completely to Pattaya in the past year and only stay for short periods.

Sure don't know every gogo and bar in town.

Bird is commonly used to refer to women and bush to vagina lol I felt lost for a moment there. Thanks for the clarification.

Guest FossilGay

Maybe you haven't been to Nice Boys?  My comment was a euphemism of sorts. Substitute cock (a bird) for bird and bush for stage. At boyzboyzboyz lots of birds perched on the stage but at NiceBoy you could have one perched on your hand.  :o

But are the birds at Nice Boys Big Birds or Tweety Birds?

Guest FossilGay

Bird is commonly used to refer to women and bush to vagina lol I felt lost for a moment there.

True, but why would koko want women and vaginas?  He's not a lesbian.

In Pattaya, I pay 1000 for short time and used to pay 1500 for long time.

quote from http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18183-New-360-Bar-in-Pattaya/page4

Years ago, I used to pay 1500 for lt in Pattaya.

But now I don't ask for st or lt, I see how it goes and if the boy wants to stay over night, that's great, and I might give 1200 if I have a generous day, otherwise it's 1000, same as for st.

For reasons of prices, I have almost completely given up on Bangkok bars.

By way of comparison girls from the beer bars and clubs 2-3k baht for long-time would be regarded as the norm now and accepting that in the agogos, prices could be substantially higher. Some of the Sapphire show girls have been asking crazy money even for short-times in recent months.

The business model in girly bars is different, drink prices are lower than in boy bars, but tips are higher.