Guest Kiwitones

Prices for Boys?

Guest Kiwitones

Hi all. It's some time since I have been to Pattaya. How much are the boys charging now for an "off". I appreciate that it's "up to you" but a ball park figure would be of assistance. I don't wish to insult the boy, but I if I know what price to negotiate around it would help. Thanks.

Short time 1000~1300

Long time 1500~1800

Some of the Boystown boys try it on and ask for more, but I've only ever had one refuse a price in this range.

Everyone I off is very keen to get repeat business.   My experience is with twinks.    I've still never set foot in Boys Boys Boys.

Remember, some boys will try it on, since a good proportion of customers may be new and have no clue what the going rate is.   This is of course to be expected.

On the apps, I've had cases where they try it on asking for 3000, then I counter with 1000, expecting them to negotiate it up a little, but the 1000 is immediately accepted.

I prefer to agree a price at the bottom of the range & then pay a little extra if they meet expectations.

Finally, I ran a poll on prices about a year ago.   If you add a few percent on, the conclusions from that should still be valid.

Yes the prices quoted by z909 are a good indication. I too prefer twinks. I was in Pattaya about two months ago and mostly had boys long time I.e. Overnight. If they asked in the gogo how much I would pay LT I would reply "1500 but more if I like you". I went to 2000 for a particularly attractive boy who was good in bed. Of course you have to budget for the off fee and you will have drinks to buy. If it's early maybe you will take him somewhere else before going to your room. It all adds up !.

Why you haven't been to boys boys boys?

Boys Boys Boys send their gogo dancers out into the street for promotional purposes early in the evening.   I've seen them enough times from Panorama & have not yet seen one that interests me.   

[Apologies for going off topic]

Why you haven't been to boys boys boys?

Went there tonight for the first time in many years and it will be the last time. Prior to the show they stand around on the stage like mannequins in a store window although there are some coyote boys shaking their bods on some podiums. The show was, for me, disappointing and not worth the 280 Baht for a drink.

Any of the other bars in Boyztown are better except for X Boys which is even worse.

Thanks for the info guys. WOW. We paid that fee 10 years ago, so in real dollar terms the prices have come down..... :-)

Nothing stop you from being more generous , specially if you are happy.

not that you need to pay any attention to what I say but in contrast with my friends above I consider BoyzBoyzBoyz best bar not only in Pattaya but in the whole Thailand in both quantity and quality of boys.

Perhaps it explains why they make 60 varieties of ketchup or a canned soup.

This last holiday I was paying boys tips of 1k to 1.5k for short-time from Eros/Toy Boys, and 2-3k for long-time from Toy Boys and X-Boys.

I was quoted 2.5k for short-time at BoyzBoyzBoyz but that was an 'all-in' price for using their short-time room. Didn't act on it (sadly) as other things intervened. 

Not saying that is standard by any means, just what I paid - maybe I paid too much? - they were certainly keen to ensure I was happy with them and that I would want to see them again! LOL 

By way of comparison girls from the beer bars and clubs 2-3k baht for long-time would be regarded as the norm now and accepting that in the agogos, prices could be substantially higher. Some of the Sapphire show girls have been asking crazy money even for short-times in recent months.

....... have been asking crazy money even for short-times in recent months.

Obviously never hurts to try and it may work not only with newbies but also with some old hands in their moment of indulgence, specially after few rounds of drinks.

And boy or girl being offed nightly certainly is keen of exploiting his/hers bargaining position while it lasts.

From z909

Short time 1000~1300

Long time 1500~1800

How would it compare for Bangkok?

In soi 6 you may get the same , in Soi Twilight add 500 if not 1000 as 2000 was quotation for ST by one poster obtained from Dreamboy boy.

For long time probably 2000 + , from me experience if boy agrees on 2000 will be using any excuse to leave well before end of agreed time

Went there tonight for the first time in many years and it will be the last time. Prior to the show they stand around on the stage like mannequins in a store window although there are some coyote boys shaking their bods on some podiums. The show was, for me, disappointing and not worth the 280 Baht for a drink.

Any of the other bars in Boyztown are better except for X Boys which is even worse.

I was at boyzboyzboyz last night with kokopelli. It was a great night, the guys outside and on the stage HOT beyond belief. Gorgeous spectacle of muscled and well toned boys outside doing

exercises for generous farang was a sight for sore eyes. Unbelievably good night at boyzboyzboyz..

The sexy show was sensational and best in months.

Understandably, very slim twink lovers and/or fem boys will not enjoy the bar, but man oh man, it sizzled last night.

Best boy bar by far, if it suites your taste in men of course.

Which ones you like the best?

For me, I like Cupidol and Kawai since the boys on stage move around and dance, some very actively. Large selection at Cupidol but fewer at Kawai. Toyboys is also very good but little movement on stage however there is a lot of eye contact and flirting.

Guess I have seen too many shows over the years to get excited about them anymore.

I was at boyzboyzboyz last night with kokopelli. It was a great night, the guys outside and on the stage HOT beyond belief. Gorgeous spectacle of muscled and well toned boys outside doing

exercises for generous farang was a sight for sore eyes.

Actually the  outdoor exercise display was the highlight of the evening for me. What I do like about boyzboyzboyz is the 9pm outdoor parade of boyz but that is on hold for a period of mourning.

Should mention that the Bboys did an excellent job while on stage during the nightly show.

Guest FASAJIP

For me, I like Cupidol and Kawai since the boys on stage move around and dance, some very actively. Large selection at Cupidol but fewer at Kawai. Toyboys is also very good but little movement on stage however there is a lot of eye contact and flirting.

Guess I have seen too many shows over the years to get excited about them anymore.

Living in Thaïland since 12 years, and in Pattaya 5 days per month, I agree with your ranking, especially for slim boys that I love so much !!!

exercises for generous farang was a sight for sore eyes. Unbelievably good night at boyzboyzboyz..

The sexy show was sensational and best in months.

Tonight checked out Nice Boy Bar in Sunee to compare the scene there vs boyzboyzboyz.

My only comment is that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and there were lots of birds at Nice Boy.

Guest ryanasia

Tonight checked out Nice Boy Bar in Sunee to compare the scene there vs boyzboyzboyz.

My only comment is that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and there were lots of birds at Nice Boy.

Could you try again but be less cryptic? lol I have no idea what to make of this comment.