wizz10

Singlets, Thongs, Speedos and shorts

Guest abang1961

Oh my goodness,, I've got spokesperson now..

Thanks Vinapu for your thoughtfulness..

Back to that question.. I wore smaller stuff at various beaches in Thailand.. and why not?

It did raise a few degrees and spectacles ... give someone some cheap thrill in staring at my "lovely" bums...

Oh my goodness,, I've got spokesperson now..

Thanks Vinapu for your thoughtfulness..

Back to that question.. I wore smaller stuff at various beaches in Thailand.. and why not?

It did raise a few degrees and spectacles ... give someone some cheap thrill in staring at my "lovely" bums...

It should not be so relevant in the back.

But in the front, smaller stuff could mean that there is less to cover.

Guest FossilGay

Why all those bruises?

Was there S & M involved?

Hmmm...I'm not sure but they look like wounds from liposuction??  And from the general look of things, more sessions are needed.

Guest FossilGay

:rofl: That is sooo true.  Poor Aunty1961, constantly having his shortcomings exposed to the world.

Guest abang1961

Once again, all undeserving and unwarranted remarks from FG are totally ignored.... don't waste your time on me, PLEASE!  By the way, for others who appreciated a second look at my hump, here it is.. photo taken 2 weeks ago in a beautiful suite in Macau, China.  

post-13467-0-28307600-1476592414_thumb.jpg

It should not be so relevant in the back.

Stevebaby,

You know Asians are GROWERS and not SHOW-erS...

You must have that experience from your many encounters with Asians that what looks promising turns into a mighty erection, right?

Well from this potato queen point of view, Western farangs are SHOW-ers rather than GROWERS.  

WYSIWYG...what you see is what you get.. ok, maybe enlarged by a mere 10 to 20% at most.

Whereas with Asians, ADAM can be extended and expanded to AMSTERDAM,,

Stevebaby,

You know Asians are GROWERS and not SHOW-erS...

You must have that experience from your many encounters with Asians that what looks promising turns into a mighty erection, right?

abang1961,

Yes, I have good experience with Asians, enough to realize that the idea of Asians having it small is a myth.

You should not be concerned, you are well endowed from behind, and being slim, you must be from the front too.

In preparation for a slow progress to middle-age,  a good way to preserve and enhance your investment in buns can be some good exercising with weights.  Walking long lunges is one of the best exercises for the butt, if possible while holding heavy dumbbells in each hand.  And a good butt looks the best below a muscular lower back, which can be achieved with sets of stiff leg deadlifts. 

For those interested in buying such attire, here is a copy of a post I made on the Sawatdee board in January, 2015:

I know of a place other than Silom in Bangkok too, in the Platinum Fashion Mall, directly across from the more commonly known Pratum Market on Petchaburi Road. They have two shops in the Platinum Fashion Mall. I have their business card:

Lucky Underwear - Wholesale and retail
Room 1189-1190, Camden10, 4th floor
Room 873, Nathan10, 3rd Floor

Mobile: 089 822 3355
Shop: 02 121 9559

A young gentleman took me there when he wanted a few items for himself. They have a good, inexpensive selection and the quality is good. Also ask to see some items that are not on display. They have plenty. They'll bring out bags filled with all kinds of variations. I definitely enjoyed the young gentleman's 'fashion show' a little later . . .

I also bought several items to bring back to Pattaya. You might be surprised at how many boys love wearing them and providing their own 'fashion show' for you, especially if you let them keep their favorite one for themselves.

The shopping mall is huge, but with the above information it should be relatively easy to find the shops. If you can't find them, just show the room number and section name (Camden10) at another shop. They'll direct you. If that doesn't work, call them. Tell them you're at the escalator. They'll send somebody over to take you to the shop.

When I was there, a couple of the sales girls spoke fairly decent English, certainly enough for you to easily communicate just what you're looking for.

There are no such shops in the Pratum Market.

Guest FossilGay

I also bought several items to bring back to Pattaya. You might be surprised at how many boys love wearing them and providing their own 'fashion show' for you, especially if you let them keep their favorite one for themselves.

Gaybutton, have you thought of wearing one yourself in a Take Care Charity fashion show?  You'd look great in them especially if matched with one of your famous flip-flops.  Remember when you were dunked and we got a lot of contributions?  We could get Ripley's to sponsor the event.

Guest abang1961

Steveboy and others who appreciate Asians,

Thanks for liking us.

Back to myself..

I'm 55 and I'm proud of my body and of course, my endowment.

Anyone who bothers to "dislike" my body, allow me to challenge you to show a photo of your recent self.

Otherwise, stay away from bothering this board.

Guest abang1961

Wow I sensed RACIST remarks here... another Trump supporter?

Teach you a Cantonese vulgar language: Tew Lei (FU)。。。see I cannot be shortlisted for Sunday School...