wizz10

Singlets, Thongs, Speedos and shorts

Hey guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while and always find it very interesting, so thank you to regular contributors.

I'll be visiting BKK and Pattaya early December, staying at Sansuk (which I have stayed before and loved it) and then a few days in BK at Trinity Silom.

My Question is what are thoughts on wearing very revealing singlets (tanktops) (mesh and string type) and small shorts round both Pattaya and Bkk? I have a reasonable body if that makes a difference although I feel people should be free to wear and be themselves as they like.

I wore a thong at Sansuk last time and this was no issue, both tanning and swimming but also during evenings instead of a towel, The boys seemed to love it and I as even asked by one boy in the steam room if I'd give it to him, so I stripped down and handed it over much to his and his friends delight. I plan to wear thongs again and maybe even a wrestler during the day to breakfast / gym within Sansuk. 

Thanks

My Question is what are thoughts on wearing very revealing singlets (tanktops) (mesh and string type) and small shorts round both Pattaya and Bkk? I have a reasonable body if that makes a difference although I feel people should be free to wear and be themselves as they like.

Well, that is what the Thai female prostitutes and ladyboys wear so you should blend right in. 

Fortunately I am not staying there as I may bring up my food.

Who wants that rubbed in your face at breakfast?

Wearing that sort of tasteless gear around BKK will be looked on as very Lo-So.

That would just about be enough cover in Pattaya.  Although no one will stop you, it is not really the way to dress in Bangkok.

I remember seeing a very nice looking young Russian lad in his speedos just walking up the street in Pattaya, just up the hill from Jomtien complex.  He was certainly causing some amusement amongst the locals.

Of course you would be fine wearing thongs etc at the Samsuck. Like you I have enjoyed wearing mine there both during the day, when I have stayed there, and also when it was open to the public in the afternoon and evening. However I have never plucked up courage on the Dongtan Gay Beach, where brief speedos are as far as I have gone.

Male Dress in the public areas of Pattaya is relatively modest compared with in gay oriented resorts in Europe and a good proportion of farangs are very scruffily dressed. I would advise caution so as not to be held up to ridicule - but there again it's your holiday and your choice.

There's an older farang who parades around Boyztown in Pattaya at night wearing ladies bikinis,

including a tiny top piece. He might think his body is ok but he looks absurd. He behaves

fem and campy. Fortunately, he only seems to be in town for brief periods each year.

Maybe you refer to a certain Canadian guy often seen in the last couple of weeks of December ?     

I generally see him on Jomtien Beach.  I'm sure he knows he looks absurd & it's all part of the fun.  We're laughing with him.

I've spoken to him a couple of times. He's a thoroughly nice gentleman.  

Retired from the same industry I'm in, from a competitor you have all heard of.

Maybe you refer to a certain Canadian guy often seen in the last couple of weeks of December ?

I generally see him on Jomtien Beach. I'm sure he knows he looks absurd & it's all part of the fun. We're laughing with him.

I've spoken to him a couple of times. He's a thoroughly nice gentleman.

Retired from the same industry I'm in, from a competitor you have all heard of.

The tiny panties he wears show no bulge whatsoever. Either he tapes his junk back under or he's got tiny junk.

Where does he keep his money, ID, keys? The Thais seem to like him but how does he tip or pay for things?

Maybe he thinks he's a fairy but without a wand or fairy dust. At the beach is one thing, at night

in Boyztown is beyond weird, even if he's a nice gentleman.

So those are some pics (hopefully I've posted them correctly), the white thong was taken at sansuk.

I understand that some wear is inappropriate and its not my intention to go running around boys town in a thong at night. I'm referring to low cut singlets and maybe a mesh singlet which is see through. Wrestling suit and thong would only be worn at Sansuk.

Thanks for the comments, puts it in prospective :)

gallery_15855_49_22738.jpg

gallery_15855_49_267.jpggallery_15855_49_19115.jpg

Guest abang1961

Come on, your trunks are much more decent than what I wore at Dongtan Beach in June 2016.

With regards to singlets, it is never a problem to wear them as long as the wearer's awesomeness (fats and love handles) are NOT protruding/oozing out unnecessarily.

Wizz, PM about your impending trip.

If I have the time, we can RULE Pattaya together...ha ha ha.. Santa Claus is coming to town and I (better) watch out..