Guest fridae

fridae mobile app

Beware of the fridae site! I have had technical issues with it for over a year - wrong message page coming up, wrong hearts page coming up. So don't expect to see your pages. Goodness knows who is in fact seeing them. I have written so many times to the webmaster and lately the Technical Director. This lying prick said they could not find any bugs in their system despite endless screen shots I have mailed him proving they exist. Three months ago he said he would refund the latest year in advance I paid. Since them, zilch! The guy replies to nothing and the money hasn't been paid.

The site has newish owners. They very obviously have serious problems as they have had many special offers over the last 7 or 8 months. The latest is 50% off. They are struggling. Pity because it used to be a good site. No more.

Guest abang1961

Simply put, FRIDAE is passe.

Most of the local (Singapore) gay population have abandon FRIDAE and Trevvy.

The demise of these sites began when they started to collect subscription without updating their webpages regularly,

The only one that is still active is blowing wind gay forum.