Travellerdave

Back in Pattaya

Welcome back. I am curiuos about your definition of "twink". For the last 2 nights we were there and almost ALL of the guys on stage were young, thin framed and quite effeminate. Masculine guys, by Western standards, were not to be found on stage.

Yesterday I offed a guy from there, and like you, I had a fantastic time. I hope this trip for you will be as wonderful as all the others!

Brall the word twink is gay slang for a young man, say 18 to 22 years old although looking younger. Little body hair and thin framed. A little effeminate but certainly not a ladyboy. We can probably agree to that definition. Last night I would say half the boys were more muscular than the twink definition but on reflection I underestimated the number in the twink category. Anyway no doubt I will be there tonight and will be able to update my figure.

Firecat - I asked him, using Google translate, if he was on gay/planet Romeo. He didn't seem to understand so I assumed he wasn't. I will have a look to see if I can find him.

I'm warming to the Ambiance Hotel now. I have a nice room where everything works - aircon, wifi, hot water and friendly staff. This is not always the case with inexpensive Thai hotels. Breakfast and Dinner in the restaurant was good also. I'm fine with noise provided it ceases before 2am.

I've been to the Tony Sport World gym this afternoon for a workout and swim in the pool. Day membership is expensive at 250 baht but in the scale of things it's a trivial item. Holiday makers like me subsidise the expats who pay a low annual membership and virtually live there.

I went to the Dongan Beach yesterday which is often my venue in the afternoon. It was windy and the sea was rather rough and few bathers were tempted. The concessions were quiet with many vacant chairs and no eye candy (boys wearing speedos) to brighten things up. I read my book for a couple of hours and left. I think I will visit Jomtien this evening and view the scene and probably have a massage.

I had a drink in Oscars in BT again. I went upstairs to view a selection of garments they have for sale including jocks. I bought one for myself and another as potential gift for a future boyfriend. The things you do on holiday !.

Guest abang1961

Travellerdave..

I was there on Monday, 20th June.  I wore a g-string and showed my bums to the world.

Sadly there was so few farangs to enjoy my moons!

Jomtien Beach is really deserted..during low season..

Halfhansum

if there is a cruising area at Oscars Third Floor there was no cruising when I went upstairs. They do have sling but this is low season so maybe thinGs happen at a busier time.

Abang I have a small collect of thongs, jocks and g-strings daring back to when I spent holidays in Eoropean gay resorts. I have never worn them at Dongten but I've had them on at the Samsuck Sauna. I went there this evening but there was no action so I left fairly soon.

Big thunder storm spoild my plan to go back to Sunee and off a twink I had checked out earlier. The mamasan assured me He could top so maybe tomorrow. The Sois are all flooded just now so back to the room Condio. Maybe a sensible idea.

Great start to this TR thanks,

I too am into the twinks so I have an even greater interest in your exploits. I have never been to Cupidol (yet) and I am clearly missing out.

I was impressed by the range of twinks in Toy Boys in January.

TD, when I was in Pattaya in May, I went and had coffee most evenings at Oscars to watch the BBB'z parade at 9.00 pm.

A couple of the waiters at Oscars told me about the cruising area and private rooms. One of the boys showed me some photos and videos on his phone of him wanking a nice big thick cock and suggested I take him up the the cruising area (floor above the underwear shop apparently) I was tempted but there is no chance of me being able to climb all those stairs.