Guest hactorbissen

What are the best places for twinks in Bangkok and Pattaya ?

I know quite a few of the Vietnamese boys that work in Soi Twilight. I don't know of any that work in the go go bars that won't go with a customer. I also don't know of any that are underage right now. There were a couple that are always playing pool at X-Size that were questionable last fall. At Hot Male and Fresh Boys, no foreign boy can work without having passport. Of course right now, due to police, they can't work anyway.

I think the biggest complaint is they are straight and pretty much just tops. But sometimes when you get them home and they are away from their friends, that little extra tip can go a long way to expanding their horizons.

I think the biggest complaint is they are straight and pretty much just tops. But sometimes when you get them home and they are away from their friends, that little extra tip can go a long way to expanding their horizons.

as this is not only Vietnamese boys case 

Agree with Paulsf...

Also, reading rumors that the ban is being/has been lifted.  Not sure this is correct as I'm hearing from some of the boys that they are afraid the ban will never be lifted.  Doubt that, but doesn't make the concern any less real.

Guest ronnie4you

It would be most frustrating to go to a bar, find a guy that you like, and then learn that he does not go off with customers. He's just there for window dressing? I wold find another bar and never return to this one.

On the opposite of that, I  once had a pushy mamasan at Twilight who wouldn't let me take my time to find a guy. I had noticed how cute the dishwasher, fully clothed, was, so I said i want him, thinking they wouldn't let their dishwasher go. They did, and quite quickly. I found out why he was washing dishes. Although cute, he had one of the tiniest cocks in Thailand. (Besides mine! :) )

I made the mistake of visiting Classic on my trip last December. They have really jacked the drink prices up through the roof. I should have asked in advance but I was shocked when I looked at the check. All I could do was shake my head, pay the price and vow to never return.

Between the high prices and the cigarette smoke I will find my fun elsewhere in future visits.

To answer the two previous posts:

1 There are not many bars with a good selection of Twinks in Bangkok, or for that matter anywhere in the world.  If a bar has a couple of staff who don't go with customers & you're still in the bar with the best selection of twinks, it's difficult to never visit that bar again.

2 Soi Twilight drink prices seem to have got way ahead of Pattaya levels.  However, if I've just arrived in Bangkok after a £900 flight, I'm prepared to pay another £20 for a couple of drinks & an off fee.   For at least a couple of days.

They have really jacked the drink prices up through the roof. I should have asked in advance but I was shocked when I looked at the check. All I could do was shake my head, pay the price and vow to never return.

Between the high prices and the cigarette smoke I will find my fun elsewhere in future visits.

The price is (not clearly, but in small print) displayed in the corner of that picture/flyer the doorman shows passers-by to entice them in. Currently 400 Baht, however when I went with 2 friends a few months ago we manage to negotiate down to 250 per person per drink.