abidismaili

Do we go to Thailand because we do not settle for less?

Ok, and this is just getting dumber, because you quite obviously have no idea what the world "evolution" means, which is the entire premise of the OP and this thread.

Yes, I obviously have no idea.

Does "evolution" mean the same as "revolution", or "convolution"?   Or maybe it means "involution"... or is this what happens with the dick?

I have so little idea that I don't even understand what you meant earlier with "I'm done with this thread".

Guest cdnmatt

As this is presumably sex with consent, there is a small benefit to civilization, as he is happy to receive your money & you are happy to participate as well.

Yeah, but that's only an economic benefit.  I get that.  My clients are in the West, they pay me, I end up giving some of that to a young Thai guy, who proceeds to spend it in the local economy, helping small businesses and others.  Ok, cool.

However, that has nothing to do with Darwin's theory of evolution.  As it just so happens, DNA doesn't really care about money.  Doesn't care about whether or not we enjoyed an ice cream either. :)

However, that has nothing to do with Darwin's theory of evolution.  As it just so happens, DNA doesn't really care about money.  Doesn't care about whether or not we enjoyed an ice cream either. :)

You aren't that smart, are you? Your dna has code which created a penis for you. It also has code to get you aroused by young sexually ripe bodies (that is namely the standard). Humans who only get aroused by 60+ carry a mutation, or have gone through some psychological history which altered their build in preference (your brain neuron network can change namely, when you are learning/studying new connections are created, experiences change connections, and certain experiences can change your brain such that it alters the build in coded connection to like young ripe bodies).  

Some preferences are also culturally defined. For example it is coded humans like fat food and sweet food. But the type of fat and sweet food is culture. Some tastes can be learned. Like drinking alcohol. But basic life functions, and pro-creation is one, is certainly coded in such a way that it makes the human species survive. Male humans have code to get aroused by young sexually ripe bodies, anything else would have made our species die out long ago. This is evolution. Gay males carry that code because they are male. Something else (experience, maybe a mutation) made them gay, but they still carry the code to like young sexually ripe bodies.

Guest cdnmatt

There's so many holes in your "theory", it's a bit ridiculous.

Here's another one.  If everyone had superior genes like us, and everyone was running around chasing 19yo ass all the time, wouldn't that cause quite a bit of destruction to the family unit, hence be quite detrimental to the human species?

Here's another one.  If everyone had superior genes like us, and everyone was running around chasing 19yo ass all the time, wouldn't that cause quite a bit of destruction to the family unit, hence be quite detrimental to the human species?

1. Most males do not chase after 19 year olds because it is pointless. They have to pay for the pleasure and most don't have the money. Most mature males also don't look that well anymore, many are overweight. They know they have no chance, so they do not take it and do not search for it.  They settle for less, they settle for their also not that attractive wife of age 45.

2. Many however do fuck around. In the hetero and gay world a significant proportion are not faithful to their partner and they cheat.  A 50 year old male rarely cheats on his 50 year old wife with another 50 year old, no, he cheats on his wife with a significant younger version. I wonder why. You have an idea? 

3. Another reason is that most hetero males are married, have kids, a job 5 days a week. There just isn't much time to fuck around. In the weekend they take their kids to their sports game, etc. There just isn't a lot of time. But I am sure if they had the chance to fuck a 20 year old woman and his wife wouldn't find out, many will take the opportunity. This is also the reason why I think cheating happens much more in the gay world. Because no kids to take care off, so more time. Also males like young, so you have to cheat if you want to have sex with a body you are attracted too. Most gay couples after age 40 are not sexually attracted anymore to their partner. Hetero males would love to cheat in the same frequency (many do, but many can't because married, kids, no time, not look good, no money for whores).

LOL!  Weren't you "done with this thread"?

Who said that "us" have superior genes?  Remember, this is all about the fact that middle-aged and older people are not turned on by those of their age but by young people.

It is well known that all sorts of men run around chasing 19yo and younger pussies all the time, yet the human species has not suffered.  But few men run around chasing 60yo pussies, unless these pussies have attached a lot of wealth.  And the 60yo pussies with wealth will not look too hard at 60yo men but will instead choose among the young studs that will court them.

Guest cdnmatt

Ok, I understand all that.  Everyone likes young, cute ass.  Got it, and no debate there.

However, in your OP you were implying we're somehow genetically superior because we fly half way across the world to pay for it.  Ummm, no...

Ok, I understand all that.  Everyone likes young, cute ass.  Got it, and no debate there.

However, in your OP you were implying we're somehow genetically superior because we fly half way across the world to pay for it.  Ummm, no...

I did not write 'genetically superior'. I only said in opening post that I belong to a category of humans who can not settle for less when it comes to sex. I only want sex with males in the top 10% of my personal preferences. That is where I think many Thailand sex tourists differ from other humans: they find it hard to settle for less, that is why they go to Thailand. And spend their money on sex.

Guest ronnie4you

What a silly way to rationalize your desire to have sex with barely legal boys who do anything for $$.

You want to paint yourself as some elite "won't settle for less" while the reality is the rest of the world thinks you are a pervert paying young boys for sex.

As long as you have convinced yourself, keep going with that.

This is perhaps the rudest post I have ever seen on any forum. 

If that's a fact then you haven't seen much. ;)

For me it is also the first time I have seen IN THIS FORUM someone writing: "you are a pervert paying young boys for sex".

I would rather expect this in a forum of senior ladies discussing the blessings God gives to those who are celibate and of pure spirit to dedicate themselves to glorify the Lord    :lol:

This is perhaps the rudest post I have ever seen on any forum.

Did you notice how that guy does not go into my arguments. He doesn't explain where my reasoning is wrong. He just doesn't like the implications of what I am saying, so this means for him "it can't be true". Because if it is true what I say (and I think it is) his ideas of love and sex which he has had his whole live, crumble.

Gay males overwhelmingly like young sexually ripe bodies.

Most gay older couples do not feel sexually attracted anymore to each other. And older is here certainly 40+ (and in the West maybe even 35+ already)

They are together because being gay often also means feeling happier with a male soul mate, a male companion. Being gay is not only feeling sexually attracted to young males, it is also having the emotional need for a male partner. The last can be of any age, but when it comes to sex a gay male (in general) feels only sexual attraction for the the younger males. You see this also in the history of homosexuality. In all ages it was almost never 40 year old with 40 year old, but mature man with younger. And it still is.

When it comes to soul mates, a partner, that is a different story.

For some the above is too much to take in. Their whole worldview about love and sex crumbles. So it can not be true. But they don't have arguments against it.

Guest cdnmatt

Nobody is refuting that people are attracted to young, fresh, cute ass, whether it's gay or straight.  That's common sense.

What people (especially me) are refuting is that you somehow tied Darwin's theory of evolution into this, and that for some reason because we happen to like the youngest legal ass available at a cheap price somehow means we are genetically superior to our peers, because we have a better taste in quality.

Ummm...   no...   that's not quite how it works.

Nobody is refuting that people are attracted to young, fresh, cute ass, whether it's gay or straight.  That's common sense.

What people (especially me) are refuting is that you somehow tied Darwin's theory of evolution into this, and that for some reason because we happen to like the youngest legal ass available at a cheap price somehow means we are genetically superior to our peers, because we have a better taste in quality. etc. etc...

Ummm...   no...   that's not quite how it works.

Ummm..  no.. that's not quite how it happened.

I'm so sorry to contradict you, but the one who brought "Darwin" into the discussion was bkkguy, who in post #30 wrote:

"Darwin must be spinning in his grave"

So you may want to direct your complaint to him.  Abidismalli merely noted that the arousal by young bodies may have an evolutionary reason, without talking of who is superior or inferior.

Guest cdnmatt

Ummm..  no.. that's not quite how it happened.

I'm so sorry to contradict you, but the one who brought "Darwin" into the discussion was bkkguy, who in post #30 wrote:

"Darwin must be spinning in his grave"

So you may want to direct your complaint to him.  Abidismalli merely noted that the arousal by young bodies may have an evolutionary reason, without talking of who is superior or inferior.

Ummm...   heh...  *sits at his desk bewildered*

Ok, so if I got this right, this has nothing to do with Darwin, but only about evolution?  Did I read that right?

I don't know...  whatever.

I'm pretty sure that any evolutionary reason to men being attracted to younger men is a dead end.

Dead and buried.  However, there are some theories around.

One theory is that homosexuality is a natural recourse against overpopulation.  While the straight men fuck with desperation making their women pregnant with countless children, homosexuals fuck with desperation without making any children.

In an ideal world,  the straight Thai men produce a big supply of cute Thai boys.  And then it is up to the gay farangs to come in with their money and rescue these cute boys from the nasty Thai women who want to burden them with countless little babies.

Guest cdnmatt

If you're going to make an evolution argument out of this, then at least include mentorship into it, instead of only concentrating on sexual desire.

At least the role of mentor and pupil, with the mentor being sexually attracted to the pupil makes a little sense.  In a small number of cases, I can see how that would be benefical to the pupil, because the mentor would naturally care about him more.

And that small number of cases is probably representative in the human population of the number of young males who need a mentor, hence why gays are a minority, and gays attracted to younger males an even smaller minority.

That at least makes more sense than us wanting to pump our sperm into the ass of a 19yo is because we're genetically superior.

Guest FossilGay

I've met a number of Thai guys who are "into" older men. Some of them have never had sex with someone of their own age, they claim. It's possible that the respect paid to the old in Asian countries is partly responsible for this....I've never come across it in Europe.

Yes.  That so-called respect for the elderly often has a sexual subtext.  Teenage boys and girls in Isaan are secretly fucking their grandmas and grandpas in the cowshed. Brilliant insight!

Guest ronnie4you

If that's a fact then you haven't seen much. ;)

Well, I have seen quite a few.  However, I regret the post. I should have just stayed out of this one!

Guest novelle

I want to add to my previous post:

Since females did not experience selection pressure to like only young (females can much more easily get aroused by a 40 or 50 year old) this means many feminine gays (more or less females in a male body) can indeed get aroused by mature men.

But for most manly gays the prime age of attraction is for young sexually ripe bodies, lets say 16-25.

Sometimes I think Asian gays have more female genes than Western males, causing it to be more normal for an Asian gay, certainly a feminine Asian gay to like older bodies. For Western gays it is however standard practice to like only young.

You see this clearly in the Western gay world and culture.

Your blanket pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo is offensive on so many levels. Please just stop. I'm surprised the moderator has not locked this thread.

Your blanket pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo is offensive on so many levels. Please just stop. I'm surprised the moderator has not locked this thread.

It probably is offensive to you because you want to find it offensive.  Why bring "offensiveness" into the discussion?

Within the gay orientation there are masculine ones who prefer younger partners and feminine ones that prefer older partners, and if Westerners are more of the former and Asians are more of the latter, what is wrong with this?  It means that pairs of Farang with Asian have the best chance to be happy, and it explains why so many old Farangs come Thailand to pair with young Asians 

And it is good that it is like that.  Imagine if old Asians would go for young Farangs...  it would be much more expensive for the old Asians, and they most probably would be left wanting.

Guest cdnmatt

Imagine if old Asians would go for young Farangs... 

Ummm, they do?  Ok, I'm not really young any more, but I have Thais who are 20 years older than me hitting on my quite often on the apps.