jmzwng

muscular men in thailand - first time visitor

hey im going to thailand for the first time and i want to see and experience muscular men

i want to see f---ing show. where is it good for that?

what place has muscular go go dancers?

anywhere there is muscular men, can you tell me where it is?

thanks!

Guest Manila

I have never been to Jupiter since I did not know that they have bodybuilder/musclemen types there. It is only Tawan that I visited a long time ago.

What is the difference between the two places? Does Jupiter have the same quality of big musclemen like that in Tawan .... or Tawan is better with bigger bodybuilder types?Just curious and asking.

I have not seen any pics of some of he big guys from Jupiter and the place itslef. Not like Tawan that there are pics and a few videos I found of it on the net.

Thanks.

I have never been to Jupiter since I did not know that they have bodybuilder/musclemen types there. It is only Tawan that I visited a long time ago.

What is the difference between the two places? Does Jupiter have the same quality of big musclemen like that in Tawan .... or Tawan is better with bigger bodybuilder types?Just curious and asking.

I have not seen any pics of some of he big guys from Jupiter and the place itslef. Not like Tawan that there are pics and a few videos I found of it on the net.

Thanks.

can you show me pics and videos of tawan? i would like to see

jupiter has more model physique than body builder guys. in fact i can't say anyone has a bodybuilder bod there. tawan has a few, but only during contest season. most of the time they are chubby/stocky types during normal season.

I visited Jupiter about 4 weeks ago - smallish venue - crowded - very handsome men, nice bodies - I wouldn't say that they were muscle men though - the show was a mix of ordinary dance routines by the men with ladyboy lip sync - to be honest I got bored after about 30 minutes and left - prob missed the good bits!!!!! :rolleyes:

jupiter has more model physique than body builder guys. in fact i can't say anyone has a bodybuilder bod there. tawan has a few, but only during contest season. most of the time they are chubby/stocky types during normal season.

when is it contest season?