biguyby

April\May very hot day and some hot boys!

Wow.. I am getting really excited. I have the boy of my dreams staying with me at sunsuk, and he is up for any threesome or more I care to indulge in... I just pray to God no jealousy raises its ugly head.. June 13-14, two dates that will live in infamy!! I hope...hehe

Good luck spooky, 'hope your dream becomes reality!

I discovered today that there is a Chiverome Massage Parlour on the ground floor of the Central Festival Mall.(Beach Road end) Several cute boy masseurs working there.

Massages behind a curtain so no happy ending as such but what I wanted was just a nice relaxing massage to get out of the still unbearable (for me) daytime heat.

What I got was best sensual / erotic experience I've ever had without it being a massage with extra services.

I will certainly be revisiting in the very near future. The masseur was very well trained and knew exactly which buttons to press.

300 baht for 1 hour oil massage plus I tipped 300 baht

What I got was best sensual / erotic experience I've ever had without it being a massage with extra services.

I will certainly be revisiting in the very near future. The masseur was very well trained and knew exactly which buttons to press.

I wonder if the masseur can be hired for off the premises activity and would offer more comprehensive services in your hotel / apartment. Might be worth enquiring on your next visit?

I wonder if the masseur can be hired for off the premises activity and would offer more comprehensive services in your hotel / apartment. Might be worth enquiring on your next visit?

I will certainly ask if they do an out call service!

I discovered today that there is a Chiverome Massage Parlour on the ground floor of the Central Festival Mall.(Beach Road end) Several cute boy masseurs working there.

Massages behind a curtain so no happy ending as such but what I wanted was just a nice relaxing massage to get out of the still unbearable (for me) daytime heat.

This may finally entice me  to visit that mall , never been there despite few Pattaya visits already

This may finally entice me  to visit that mall , never been there despite few Pattaya visits already

The Central Festival Mall is worth visiting for the ground floor food park and you will find that they serve up one your favourites chicken & cashew nuts :)

I visited the X-Boys Show again tonight 6 Farangs including me and a few Asians guys in the audience.

There were 9 pumped up boys in the big cock show one of the boys squirted water on a Farang in the front row it looked like he had peed on him.

The boy with the huge silicon implants in his dick was not in the show (thankfully)

Next we had one of the big cock boys in a blonde wig slapping boys with a rubber tube.

When six boys came on stage dressed as angels complete with wings I decided it was time to leave and paid my bin and departed avoiding any more silliness.

Earlier I went to Sunee and had a nice massage with happy ending at All of Me Too with a tall cute boy who used to dance at Eros, very nice Massage room with in room showers.

Next I had a look in N.Boys and Power Boys they opened their doors for me revealing bars with Boys and no customers. I find being the only customer quite intimidating so didn't go in and decided to get back to X-Boys.

Sunee seems to be really quiet this trip even more so than usual I spotted a few of the die hard regular Farangs as I walked through the Plaza but very, very quiet.