a447a

Pattaya trip report

Oh dear, another one bites the dust! And right before high season.

I reckon it will stay open till it is sold, high season is a couple of weeks away, and the weather is already getting cooler.

On my last visit to Thailand I came alone and offed a lad from Good Boys that was straight, he also had an identical twin, we went to my hotel and he was guite nice and was well endowed and his preformane was better than expected, I wish I could recall his name?

"But remember they are not the standard

Fare in sunee."

But standard fare in Goodboys, as I noticed on my last visit. In the early days the guys there were nothing to write home about but the quality has improved markedly over recent years. Now I find many of the Goodboys guys very attractive indeed, especially the stunning guy with the gorgeous smile and the gold chain around his neck. Hung like a horse and actually quite affectionate. But like the twins he's not there every night. But if they do happen to be there, they subsequently turn up every night I'm in Pattaya, as they know they'll be getting a regular income from me.

Some of the loveliest guys I've ever met in Thailand work at Goodboys.