firecat69

Planet Romeo Users

For those of you who use Romeo a way to find boys.

Today I stumbled upon a Brand New listing, Treasure, in Pattaya. This is a boy I have seen multiple times. Great Bottom really loves taking it hard.

The amazing thing is he listed his age at 31 . Never in a million years would I have guessed he was 31 and most times would never have found him if not for Jack'd. Actually looks younger then his photos.

He was a motor bike taxi driver but I think was getting harder and harder for him to meet payments with dwindling visitors.

I sent him a message to change his age to 24 because many people like me search an age range and they would never find him.

Highly recommended !!

Just business since 99% of the Thai boys on Romeo list younger then they are and 50% use old photos, unusual to find a Boy honest about his age.

But since I believe it will work against him and nobody will question his age of 24 when he walks in the door , who cares??

Am I misunderstanding something?  I just had a look.  There are two pages of listings with the user name Treasure.  None are in Thailand.  Maybe for some reason he changed his user name or deleted his profile.

Is Treasure this boy's user name?  Posting his profile number along with the user name would help interested people find him.

Just checked. Yes he certainly looks younger than 31 and Firecat says he is even younger in the flesh.

He should certainly adjust his age downwards in order to get more interest and 24 would be suitable. The age range I use in Pattaya is 18 to 24 and I think many others would enter the same.

Sorry I substituted my spelling without realizing it TRESURE

Ok, now I was able to have a look.  I've seen him on Planet Romeo many times, although never met him.  He can be a little difficult to find in a search because he's another one who often changes his profile name.  I think many boys do that so they can appear as a "new boy." 

is it then ok to adjust one's age upward?  Say from 16 to 22 ?

In my opinion, no.  That's something to be careful about.  Some boys will say they are 18+ when they're really under age.  They can't even create a profile on Planet Romeo if they are younger than 18 and tell the truth about their actual age. 

It's not always the case because many boys look much younger than their actual age.  A boy who appears to be 16 might very well actually be 18+, but why take a chance?  There is no shortage of available boys here.  If a boy appears to be truly under age, I don't take any chances. I'll assume he is under age.  I might be wrong, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.  And around here, that kind of sorry will be a BIG problem. 

I would never want to meet a boy who appears to be under age without first seeing his ID card - and making damned sure the ID card is actually his . . .

Did he delete his profile? I cannot find that username "tresure"

I just tried and the profile came right up for me, no problem.  Try his profile number:  28382954

Did you type in his profile name or did you copy it from here and paste it in?  I suggest trying copy and paste.  It's easy to make a typo without noticing.

Yes, Tresure has been on PR for a long time using different names.

The accuracy of a guy's age is always a source of concern for me since I am, by nature, a worrier. On two occasions  guys have turned-up at my room,  IDs having been accepted by  Reception, and I've turned them away because I felt uneasy. Of course, they both left with 1000 bht.

I had a long talk with the  receptionist about this and was told that, as far as the hotel was concerned, the guy was of legal age.... in these cases, twenty and twenty-one (I never contact under twenties).. But It was also explained that (obviously) all hotels have to go on is the ID card.And we know that they can be borrowed or forged.

Going back a decade or so, a guy arrived at my room and told me , before anything happened  that he was using his brother's card and that he was sixteen. He looked, acted and spoke excellent English with such maturity that I was amazed....but I turned him away. I've always wondered why he told me before rather than after. But I was grateful.