Guest ear wig

Well Known Sunee Plaza face arrested.

Guest ear wig

If you upset the wrong people you can get a bad reaction from your Ill gotten gains.

I was looking at Pattaya city news to my shock I saw a face I knew to be rather dubious by the looks of it he wont be seen again in a hurry.

German accused of involvement in Prostitution ring in Germany arrested in South Pattaya Boy Bar.

On Wednesday Night, we joined a team of Police Officers from the Woman and Child Protection Unit based in Bangkok who conducted an operation in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya after receiving intelligence that a German man would often reside in the bars and was accused of involvement in a prostitution ring back in Germany according to court papers received by the German Embassy in Bangkok. The target was located inside one of the bars and was arrested. Mr. Andreas Huebinger aged 54 was taken to Pattaya Police station along with 3 Thai nationals accused of engaging in Prostitution which is illegal here in Thailand. Further investigations into the three Thai

post-11-1165549364_thumb.jpg

Guest ear wig

More Info according to one source this guy was supplying young boys to a Bar across from KRAZY DRAGON how horrendous it must be stopped this prostitution when every one there is happy to just have a drink with friends. I thought it was owned by a Madam Lek.

German Arrested for Providing Young Boys for Sex

Police officers from many divisions in Thailand together with the Pattaya Police brought an Arrest Warrant from Germany to inspect at Lacopa Nightclub located in Soi Sunee on 7th December at 3 am,

where they were informed that this nightclub provides underage boys for sex to tourists that visit Pattaya.

When entering the nightclub the officers found 10 young boys aged 15-18 years old and also the owner of the nightclub

Not quite sure what Wowpow does sometimes, but he is ~ bless 'is heart ~ quite notorious on message boards for completely screwing up image postings.

I'm not even going to think what he managed to do in this instance . . . but here are his photo images (above) un-discomboobalated:

(All these photos appeared in the Pattaya City News scandal rag, so don't get yer knickers in a knot).

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers ....

Wish you would give another well known imbecile Smiles a lesson on how to post Pictures that size, I tried but nothing happened.

You're not supposed to post photos of that size. Neither is anyone else. Quite some time back Stef posted a request that the "File Attachments" section of a post or reply (which you'll see if you scroll down a little bit when posting) be used and that people do not include photos directly on posts. We would like everyone to cooperate with that request.

" ... You're not supposed to post photos of that size ... [or that] ... that people do not include photos directly on posts ... "

Why not? Photos of reasonable size enhance the message board ... make it more interesting, more vibrant, less white bread ... give it some joie de vivre.

So why is that rule a rule? What sense does it make? What difficulty does it obviate? (I'd prefer the answer to be from Stef ... the man in charge of Rules)

Cheers ....

Guest Trongpai

The photos tell it all:

Photo 1 shows a group of guys waiting at what appears to be an airport

Photo 2 shows two masked guys or girls, can't tell

Photo 3 This must be the guy arrested, watching tv, and in a neck brace?

Photo 4 The evidence: A money belt, a remote control, two cell phones and some roses!

Photo 5 Looks like any reception area of any Thai government office

Photo 6 A pretty face with numbers on the side

Why not? Photos of reasonable size enhance the message board ... make it more interesting, more vibrant, less white bread ... give it some joie de vivre.

So why is that rule a rule? What sense does it make? What difficulty does it obviate? (I'd prefer the answer to be from Stef ... the man in charge of Rules)

Cheers ....

I agree that posting the photo that way is better. More " Joie de vivre " and striking as well.

But sometime the photos are so huge , that they break the top banner of the site. If the photo is over the width size of the form, then I come in and edit the post, by attaching that same picture as an attachement. That's what I have been doing for a while now.

If the photos are of a reasonable size, then I don't mind. It is not needed to be edited.