numazu

Bangkok and Pattaya Trip Report, Feb 2016

Reading these trip reports not only making me real horny but also realizing how much pleasure I have missed in my life. There are so much fun to be enjoyed but I was not awared until now.

Thanks everyone for the trip reports and advices. Although it is very late (already an old man lol) but I will start to enjoy myself more at every chance I get. Better late than never, right :-)

don't worry Tom, for Thai boys you are never too old, pack your suitcase and off you go

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, Vinapu. I make 2 to 3 trips abroad to travel around the world yearly so I promised myself that I will always try to stop by LOS with every trips i make in the future :-)

Its never too late to have fun TomNg! Good luck on your travels, and I'm glad these reports are giving you motivation to have the fun you think you've missed.

Great Reports- I'm looking forward to the next episode. You obviously put a lot of effort into its compilation and it's so well written. I wonder if your work involves writing - it is almost a professional production.

I was in Pattaya for a three week stay in January as a gay sex tourist and regret not producing a report myself.

Its never too late to have fun TomNg! Good luck on your travels, and I'm glad these reports are giving you motivation to have the fun you think you've missed.

It looks like you are having a great time Numazu :-)  Thank you for those thoughtful and well written reports.  Can't wait to read your next adventure :-)

I will re echo my previous comments about how enjoyable your reports are .

I do wonder since it is evident you do a lot of Hotel stays , why you are satisfied with 600 baht a day for Executive Lounge .

A good customer with Marriott or Hilton gets all of that free plus breakfast . IHG seems to be a little cheap.

I will re echo my previous comments about how enjoyable your reports are .

I do wonder since it is evident you do a lot of Hotel stays , why you are satisfied with 600 baht a day for Executive Lounge .

A good customer with Marriott or Hilton gets all of that free plus breakfast . IHG seems to be a little cheap.

I know. IHG is very stingy with their perks. I think that the IHG loyalty program is more of a "points program", and Marriott's and Hilton's are more of a "perks programs". With IHG, you get your rewards after your stay, and the others, you get it during your stay. Result: I get so much more points in IHG than the others, per stay (thus get way more free nights), but get fewer perks when I do stay. Whenever I use the two Marriotts in Pattaya, I always get free breakfast, and a way better room upgrade, for free, but it takes me longer to get free nights in general, with Marriott.

Day 6 (Part 1)

I wake up at 8:30 AM. It’s too early! I get woken up by doors slamming outside. These walls don’t keep the noise out at all. I toss and turn till 9:30, and I finally give up and check Line.  I get messages from first Thai boy, PwC Guy and 24 yr-old Pattaya hotel worker that I just started talking to last night. At 6 AM he messaged me saying he just got out of work. I message back, he immediately responds.  Says he’s in bed but can’t sleep.  We exchange a lot of cutesy emojis but nothing about meeting up, or the possibility of sex. No reason at all to push it.

Grindr and Hornet yields a ton of Money Boy pings. I answer the ones with promising pics. 3 guys reply back, they’re awake at 10 AM. They quote 1000-1500 baht for everything, even massage. This town has cheap boys. In the past I’ve tried about 8 MBs on Grindr/Hornet/PRomeo, and consistently I’ve been asked 1000-1500 baht, no more. Out of that number, only one was memorable, and the rest were just so-so sex, and rushed things (you get what you pay for?). The one that stuck with me,I still see from time to time. Cambodian, 23, super twink, beautiful (angelic) as hell. Demanding, asks for money when I am in USA. I never give him the money, but see him when I can in Pattaya. Great English skills, had a former faring BF pay for English lessons. Got replaced by someone younger (younger than 23? Crikey). More about him this trip.

Not really wanting to get any MB online this trip. I turn my attention to free boys, and there was one Thai guy (28, average looks), who was chatty. He ran a taxi service, and wanted to get breakfast. He suggests the Lek Hotel buffet. It was a 9-minute walk from Aya.

I get there, pay 199 baht and get a card I put at the table to signify that I had paid. I meet Taxi guy, he’s already paid up and eating. Not my type, but I think this was just a breakfast meeting anyway. English is good, and he had some great Pattaya tips he shared with me. It was pleasant company, and I learned a few things from a Pattaya resident. Food was fine. Western pastries, some warm meats (no bacon, my holy grail), Thai rice and noodle dishes, and rice porridge. The juice was hideous, but I was warned online that fresh juice is rare at cheap buffets. But for 199 Baht, you can fill up with quick with decent enough food. Moral of the story: Grindr is not all about sex.

Since this is a fitness vacation I plan to burn every calorie I’ve taken in from that buffet.  The Aya Hotel has the most minimal fitness center. The 6th floor had a fitness room with one treadmill, one elliptical, and puny weights and a weight bench. It had also some seating that had views of the sea(wer). I check it out, and immediately go online and check out my options in the city. I find Tony’s Group Gym (http://www.tonydisco.com/Fitness.html), which I guess is a chain of fitness centers (and discos) around Pattaya. There is one by Third Road and South Pattaya Rd. Google says it’s a 17-minute walk. If I walk it, and back, that’s cardio already.

I get there, there are two versions of the gym. One is the open-air, no aircon, “locals” part of the gym. I’m guessing cheaper here, but did not check. I go to the aircon, “farang” building, where the fee is 250 baht for a day pass. No pool, just access to lockers and bathroom. Equipment is pretty extensive but old and decaying, presumably from the corrosive humidity and sea air that is a fixture in Pattaya. I can work with this. Clientele was mostly farang, there were two younger farang who look good. Got a great 1.5 hour workout, warmed up from the chaotic walk from Aya to here. They also sell protein shakes, ranging from 90-150 baht. I get the 150 baht version, and get a banana protein shake that was decent.

Walking back to the hotel was actually pretty fun.  I never see Pattaya by walking like this, opting for the Baht Bus or cab whenever I want to go anywhere. I never really thought Pattaya was anything special that I needed to sightsee. But walking probably showed me a more interesting slice of it away from the tourist traps. I make a mental note to get out of my tourist bubble next trip.

I get to Aya at around 2:30 PM. I’m sweating like crazy, but feel exhilarated by the workout and the walk. Open up my apps. Line from Hotel boy and Cambodia boy. Emojis for both. Grindr and Hornet was busy with lots of pics from MBs that i've replied to. Naked bodies, penises, asses, holes. These guys must really need the business. Tempted to get a 1000 baht boy and just have my way with him. About to pull the trigger on a Cambodia boy who looked way too young than what I am comfortable with, but looked at the time and see that I have to get ready for my first fitting at the tailor. I shower, take the Baht bus, arrive at the tailor, get fitted for the jacket, and they already had the pants made to do a first fitting for. The pants even managed to show off my ass in a good way (LOL). I like it. These guys are fast. They have refreshments at the ready as well. I feel good, they do good work.

It’s 6 PM by the time I get back to the hotel. Hotel boy is up and chats me up again on Line. We exchange pics of recent vacations we’ve taken. He gives me some of Hong Kong, I give him some of Tokyo. He looks happy, active, and way hot in his pics. Still no talk about meeting, but I waste a good hour just doing this. I keep doing it but go to Royal Plaza Garden to get some t-shirts to wear for the next few days (150 baht each). It’s 7:30 PM, and I decide to take a nap for an hour, to be reenergized for the long night ahead, and hopefully wake up in time to catch the 10PM show at Xboys. I'm getting a new boy tonight.

To be continued.

What an exciting, well written reports :-) btw, how much does it cost for custom made shirt and pant, if you don‘t mind my asking? And also the shop address? Thanks

I use AMA Fashion, at the corner of Second Rd and Central Pattaya Rd, short ride on Baht Bus from Boyztown :). I paid 22,000 baht overall for 2 two-piece suits and 5 dress shirts. Both suits are 100% wool. I think you can average about 6000-12000 per suit, depending on the quality of the cloth, cut, fit you want. I like slim fit, so it took me more fittings to get that good contoured look. The shirts are 1500-2000 baht, less if you get more, obviously. 

I've used these guys three times now, 2 and 3 piece suits, dress shirts and casual button downs. Good quality, the fit is excellent, no problem taking them to American dry cleaners, they have held up so far.  TripAdvisor link:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293919-d1603335-Reviews-Ama_Fashion-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Nice :) Will we hear again about this miricale X-boys guy? (A mental note to me - visit X-boys next time :) )

By the way, is one of these lean guys S?

Yes, you will hear more about him in future reports. I was obviously smitten (still am, unfortunately).

Are you talking about the lean guys from X-boys? I am bad with boy names (and most especially boy numbers). It might've been S (or Es). Sounds familiar. 

Day Six Part 1

Numazu

The Tony Gym on Third Road does have a pool but you have to across the Road to the other half of the complex. It's a fairly large one and good for excercise swimming. There is also a tennis court and another area with weights. This is included in the 250 baht entrance fee.

I do a fair amount of excercise whilst in Pattaya. I start with a weights session in the part of Tony's where you went followed by swimming in the pool. Alternatively I use one of the treadmills or sometimes I go the the fitness park on the hill to join the other joggers in the evening for an hour covering six laps of the circuit.

Day Six Part 1

Numazu

The Tony Gym on Third Road does have a pool but you have to across the Road to the other half of the complex. It's a fairly large one and good for excercise swimming. There is also a tennis court and another area with weights. This is included in the 250 baht entrance fee.

I do a fair amount of excercise whilst in Pattaya. I start with a weights session in the part of Tony's where you went followed by swimming in the pool. Alternatively I use one of the treadmills or sometimes I go the the fitness park on the hill to join the other joggers in the evening for an hour covering six laps of the circuit.

Oh awesome, thanks for telling me. I'll definitely check it out next trip. Maybe we can be workout buddies next time!

Guest FossilGay

Brilliant report. I really like your style of writing.

I love his reports!  Nice background story about being Asian and fit, stay in generic hotels, touch-and-go, sterile descriptions that can be gleaned from anywhere about what he 'sees', no feelings or emotion whatsoever to the descriptions.  I love them, keep 'em coming. Here's a guy who's happy to pay for it but still young and hot enough to get it for free - useful for when we want to get nasty and ageist.  Beachlover would be proud.

it’s Cupid, with wings, hearts surrounding him, bow and arrow in hand, targeting my heart. Welp.

Bravo! You have outdone yourself on this chapter.

First, you made us readers wonder who you going to chose for the night and then there was a mix up made us feel slightly anxious. Is he going to ge the prince of the night ? And Bang ! You got a Cupid. I particularly liked the way you described your night with him. Not so sexually detailed as the other chapters. It's good because you are feeling protective towards the boy.

Bravo! You have outdone yourself on this chapter.

First, you made us readers wonder who you going to chose for the night and then there was a mix up made us feel slightly anxious. Is he going to ge the prince of the night ? And Bang ! You got a Cupid. I particularly liked the way you described your night with him. Not so sexually detailed as the other chapters. It's good because you are feeling protective towards the boy.

Haha that's funny. I never really wrote it with a specific thought for pacing, suspense and payoff. Again, this is all stream of conciousness blather that I wrote in my trip, and with some editing after the trip, just releasing now.  And I guess there is something there when I am not as explicit about my sexual experience with Xboy guy. I didn't realize it till you pointed it out.

There's 14 days of this. Hopefully i can post it all.

Numazu, you must be very famous with boys :-) One boy was even willing to travel across the border just to meet you :-) You are not only so generous with them but also kind and attentative. Again, I excitingly enjoy reading your reports and am looking forwards for more :-)

Numazu, you must be very famous with boys :-) One boy was even willing to travel across the border just to meet you :-) You are not only so generous with them but also kind and attentative. Again, I excitingly enjoy reading your reports and am looking forwards for more :-)

Haha. Famous for overtipping probably. My generosity to the boys stems from the fact that I'm pretty sure most of them don't want to have sex with me, and money hopefully makes it easier. Fair trade I'd say.

Haha. Famous for overtipping probably. My generosity to the boys stems from the fact that I'm pretty sure most of them don't want to have sex with me, and money hopefully makes it easier. Fair trade I'd say.

Numazu,

Hahaha i beg to differ... Since you were getting lots of free sex, I would guess you are fit and good looking. In addition, you did a lot of exercises and watched out on your diet while you were on vacation. That means you are conscious about your body and look. Prove me wrong by showing us you pic (hihi it does not hurt to try, right?) :-)