williewillie

Deadpool

Went to see Deadpool last night with Thai bf. We both liked it.

Very fast quick witted for a Marvel movie. Very violent, lots of sexual humor and probably

best appreciated by American as there are lots of references to American-centric stuff.

Based on two Thai guys, the movie works for them too. Not a typical super hero movie.

Oh good, thanks for the review as my asian BF has been trying to drag me along to see it and I've been resisting him at every turn as the last thing I want to sit through is some American super hero action movie designed and produced solely to sell toys to the kids later, but on reading your comments that it's more than that ( and funny) then I might just acquiesce and use the opportunity to earn some brownie points as he hasn't quite forgiven me for making him sit through either Schindlers list ( freaked him out as of course he'd little idea all of that went on) or more recently Dad's Army ( here in the UK) which is limited to a very British kind of humour it seems  - I mean what's NOT funny about old men getting chased about a field by a bull  - everything apparently as far as he was concerned !  lol  

Guest ronnie4you

Ed Skrein,who plays the bad guy, Ajax, is pure eye candy. Imagine such a handsome face and muscular body standing naked over you with his hard fat cock ready for action. Pure heaven. And here I went to the movie thinking it would be Ryan Reynolds entertaining my eyes.

M_091_TRANS_REFUELED_0804_00425_BC-e1441