ct2005

Manhood Massage in Bangkok

I wonder if the massage venues in Bangkok offer proper manhood massage. Usually, I read about the massage boys offering great massages and/or great afters. But I never really see any posts of Thai masseurs offering manhood massage, with the exception of Dr Bear massage ... I think.

Anyone know about such places that offer this?

I don't know of other shops that specifically offer it, but my guess is that if you can get the point across many of the full service shops could make a close approximation happen for you.  Might also be easier if you are a repeat customer for one of the boys - he may be more relaxed/adventurous and you might find it easier communicating.  Some masseurs seem to be much more of a natural for this than others.  point to appropriate area(s), say "cha cha" (slow) "bau bau" (soft)  "haa sip nathi" (30 minutes)  good luck

But the proper manhood massage is not actually a jerk off session. In Malaysia & Indonesia, it is called Urut Batin. Basically, it is massaging the genital area to clear "blockage" & increase blood flow. The massage is supposed to strengthen the penis so that one can maintain hardness in terms of duration & hardness level.

I asked this is 'cos Thai guys learn proper massages from training school & could they also know massage techniques to enhance the manhood health & "prowess".

But the proper manhood massage is not actually a jerk off session. In Malaysia & Indonesia, it is called Urut Batin. Basically, it is massaging the genital area to clear "blockage" & increase blood flow. The massage is supposed to strengthen the penis so that one can maintain hardness in terms of duration & hardness level.

I asked this is 'cos Thai guys learn proper massages from training school & could they also know massage techniques to enhance the manhood health & "prowess".

Thanks for the explanation - when I was researching KL websites, I thought "Urut Batin" is just the other words for a jerk off

PS "haa-sip" will bring you 50 minutes, "saam-sip" will be 30 :)

When I was looking at massage places in KL, some sites made a point of explaining that Urut Batin was definitely not a hand -job. It was a legitimate form of massage and if the customer treated it as a wank session with a happy ending, then they would call the police!

so it's better to avoid those place in KL altogether as 'accident ' may always happen

ct2005 has it right-I was myself a bit surprised when my long-time friend (muslim guy, middle class Thai. gay) started applying it and he has done better ever since. He never ever talks about it, nor can be persuaded to nor will reveal where he got it from. Have had it occasionally in some m2m shops, mostly not of the very best quality.

THus: its-like so often in these shops, purely the chance of luck, like the lotteree. Never have found a shop being proud to offer it as such (this may be the case in MY or ID).

Vinapu hints at various police raids, always possible in MY.

Guest ronnie4you

There is a local masseur here who is from Malaysia and offers the "Manhood massage." I doubt that anyone here thinks of it as anything but a hand job. Cultural differences and all!

I wonder if the massage venues in Bangkok offer proper manhood massage. Usually, I read about the massage boys offering great massages and/or great afters. But I never really see any posts of Thai masseurs offering manhood massage, with the exception of Dr Bear massage ... I think.

Anyone know about such places that offer this?

I've never had proper lingam massage in Bangkok though there is one guy in Blue House Pattaya that had me squirming he was so good at it.

Spa Bangkok (spabangkok.net) offers a tantric massage, which is a lingam massage and clearly not a hand job. I had it twice some time ago. You're not supposed to cum, and in fact tell the masseur if you come close so he will slow down. At the end comes the "big draw", so really really no cum. However, it is nice to have a nice oil massage afterwards, which will finally release the pent up energy ;-)