TotallyOz

Bars Closed in Sunee?

Guest ear wig

Well not normally Snowy but for your ok:-

Your such a nice pleasent guy who Im sure is only thinking the best about people your insainly jelouse of.....hows that ;)

Guest ear wig

No I have not been banned from any web sights why would they, I put some on the map, no one had heard of fart stop as they call in on some web sights.

I only fight back when I bitched at I dont mind a good laugh with any one but when they cant win with me they start to make up storys or hear half a story and think it is the truth, and as we all know there is two side to evey story.

Guest Pearl69er

Banned ?..I think they probably mean me Earwig - or the 6 or so names who are probably just one poster over at Fart Stop who keep accusiing everyone of being me and then you. I've certainly been banned from there and it was the most devestating moment of my life ( not). The funniest thing was having Hedda come in to the rescue and plead at the last moment for a reprieve. I mean really..as if it matters in the scheme of things. Talk about having tickets on themselves..these people were actually serious !! :lol:

Another message for you from the rich and famous and I'm getting sick of passing them them Earwig via these boards..George Miller left you an invitation at the Fox Studios box office for "Happy Feet" today and wanted you to join he and Brittany Murphy for dinner afterwards and he's furious you didn't turn up. I dont' know how you get away with it !

Guest ear wig

wow llz I hope you only have that 14yo street urchine as your avatar because you want to warn the viewing Public this is what could get you into big trouble for if you meet him, he is always in Sunee Plaza wandering about, so be very careful.

Yes Snowy we are Not Confused about who you are, so dont worry even though you seem to be.

Yes 69ers I was hoping to be in Sydney for the invite, but unfortunatly I had to wait at the postal services to get a new walking frame and pension book ;)

wow llz I hope you only have that 14yo street urchine as your avatar because you ewnat to warn the viewing Public this is what could get you into big trouble if you meet him, he is always in Sunee Plaza wandering about, so be very careful.

Thank you for worrying about me. Nevertheless I never met this guy except for two messages on the internet and he is much more than 14 y.o anyway. If he is now in Pattaya this would be another great scoop from you, could you tell us what bar ?

Guest ear wig

He not work in bar he live in Urchin boy House next door to YK2 why would you want to know where he is he funny boy but no good for taking home only big problem for you.