TotallyOz

Bars Closed in Sunee?

Guest ear wig

I was in formed too about the raids, all the known suspects KBOYS-EUROBOYS_KAOS, but most boyz taken from The most dangerous Bars, Diamond Pub and Violet Bar the news cameras were very Interested in them for filming..

I hear after they raided KRAZY DRAGON then the smaller bars, with some boyz taken away for further checks, after that Sunee Plaza went quiet which did not put a smile on the faces of those going to KRAZY DRAGON 1st Birthdaay PARTY. and complaints from people saying the young boys were around Sunee in larger numbers again and need pruning, but of course if it brings in the money the payments are made big as well.

For some reason for the first time they seemed interested in VIP Corner Bar even the luxury apartment up stairs, god only know what they were looking for there. All well over age everyone.

But all back to normal now, Raid was all part of Kings Birthday, so not much happening tonight, I should think, only in Thailand.

all the known suspects KBOYS-EUROBOYS_KAOS

aren't these the bars certain posters here keep recommending as great places to go? wasn't one of the last threads removed because a venue owner was upset about posters alleging certain activities at said bars

still I am sure now that the druggies and underage have been carted off yet again the places will be back to being bastions of morality - for at least a few days!

bkkguy

Guest rainwalker

I don't know about the entire sweep - a number of bars were raided, I'm told - but was told by a nearby business owner that Diamond Pub, located right on the major Sunee Plaza corner across from Clubber and across from Plastic Chairs and behind Corner Bar, was raided and the young lads were carted off.

Someone else told me that the raids were expected on Friday but didn't occur then so they were a little surprised

Raids are a fairly regular occurrence but the difference seems to be that, this time, the police had warrants.

And while the lads did manage to leave the bar area in Diamond Pub in their usual magical fashion - they just seem to disappear, I'm told - because of the warrants, the police were able to go upstairs and roust them from where they were hiding.

Will this clean up Sunee Plaza? Don't think so.

A demand exists for these bars and the young men/boys that work there and if there is a demand, there will certainly be a supply, either openly or sub rosa.

Guest Pearl69er

"wasn't one of the last threads removed because a venue owner was upset about posters alleging certain activities at said bars"..oh really..when did that happen ?

I thought claims like that were figments of people's imagination.

Guest Snowkat

"wasn't one of the last threads removed because a venue owner was upset about posters alleging certain activities at said bars"..oh really..when did that happen ?

I thought claims like that were figments of people's imagination.

It happened - to paraphrase a line from a well known song - I remember it well! The spineless moderators caved in to threats of legal action for defamation !

It happened - to paraphrase a line from a well known song - I remember it well! The spineless moderators caved in to threats of legal action for defamation !

It seems you are dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. Some things never please anyone.

I don't remember threats of legal action for demamation. I do remember one bar owner making a request and it was granted. Some wishes do come true. Snowkak, if you click your heels 3 times, maybe you will land back in Kansas. :)

Guest Snowkat

That's an interesting adjective to use...........Tell me all about how if it was you and your board, you'd have done it differently.

If the facts about the bar were true, which I beleive they were, and were well-known in the gay community, I would have left the thread running instead of deleting it. It was spineless to delete it unless legal action was threatened.

Gay Thailand says that the bar owner's 'request' to delete the thread was granted - WHY - if there was No threat of action for defamation? Or were threats of action of a different sort made? Was this quid-pro-quo with the bar owner 'requesting' the offending thread be deleted to avoid the interests of members of this board suffering similar unwanted publicity? Or, as seems to be usual on GT, was the thread deleted because it drew attention to the fact that Sunee Plaza is a paedophile haven, which upsets many SP frequenters and business interests in that area?

There must be some reason for the thread being deleted and if no legal action was threatened, what made the Moderator's delete the thread? Perhaps an explanation of why, at the time the thread was deleted, would have helped to explain all.

Guest ear wig

May be GayThailand is not a complete Ass Hole like you seem to be, Im sure if he is asked to delete a post rather then offend some one he will, obviously you will not Imbecile

GayThailand is far to polite to tell you, so I thought I would spell it out for you

You know now.

It was spineless to delete it unless legal action was threatened.

Unlike the USA and Thailand, this board is not a democracy. We do take everyone's opinions and listen to them all. However, when I want to delete a thread I really don't have to give any reason. Most of the time I do as a courtesy. However, as you think it was spineless, I'll just keep the reasons to myself. Tell you what, you pay the hosting for one month and I'll share with you all the threads that were deleted on this board. I am sure you would could count them all on two hands but it is a good deal for me. :) Your vote was counted. The hanging Chad recognized. Thanks.

GayThailand is far to polite to tell you, so I thought I would spell it out for you

Snow, when you start taking spelling lessons from EarWig, you know you are in deep shit! :) LOL

Guest Snowkat

Unlike the USA and Thailand, this board is not a democracy. We do take everyone's opinions and listen to them all. However, when I want to delete a thread I really don't have to give any reason. Most of the time I do as a courtesy. However, as you think it was spineless, I'll just keep the reasons to myself. Tell you what, you pay the hosting for one month and I'll share with you all the threads that were deleted on this board. I am sure you would could count them all on two hands but it is a good deal for me. :) Your vote was counted. The hanging Chad recognized. Thanks.

Snow, when you start taking spelling lessons from EarWig, you know you are in deep shit! :) LOL

Thanks for that! At least you seem to acknowledge that I have a right to have an opinion and to express my view which is more than can be said for Earwig.

BTW the 'beleive' in my previous post was a typo not a spelling mistake - (not that Earwig would have known any different anyway). :lol:

Guest ear wig

Quote from snowkat "BTW the 'beleive' in my previous post was a typo not a spelling mistake - (not that Earwig would have known any different anyway)"

Of course I noticed but Im far to polite to say anything, after Flamers I hate Spelling Snobs pretending they are so intelligent going round pointing out mistakes, who cares as long as you can understand what is being said.. :blush:

Guest Pearl69er

Anyone who was brought up by a Scottish father with impeccable manners would know it is the height of rudeness to point out spelling mistakes so Earwig is quite correct to refer to others as "spelling snobs . Stick to your guns Earwig and thank God you aren't me ( despite what they claim) and weren't rapped over the knuckles at the dinner table every night as child when holding your knife and fork incorrectly ! :D

Guest Snowkat

I hate Spelling Snobs pretending they are so intelligent going round pointing out mistakes, who cares as long as you can understand what is being said.

That's exactly the point Earwig - most of the time we can't tell what the hell you are writing about because of your bad grammar, punctuation and spelling.

This board really provides people a tremendous amount of information. It is too bad the so much bandwidth is wasted on cat fights! :angry:

I agree. I have never really liked Cats. I think they are vile creatures. I much prefer dogs. They seem to want to ride each other all the time. I am a lover not a fighter. :)

I am a US citizen and taken exception to that!! Seems like you have not read the papers about the Patriot Act...... :)

Read it? Hell, man I live it when I go to the USA through customs each visit. The USA has taken more freedoms away from us in the past years than I ever dreamed possible. When I was in law school the professors would always ask questions about this or that and we would come up with why the government could not do it based on the Constitution. Now, what has happened to that document? It has been hidden away somewhere and I hope they find it soon.

Guest ear wig

Amazing you are admitting you cant understand my scribble, may be you have some sort of dyslectic problem lets face it does not take an intellect to read it my Barmy Army can always work out what Im writing when they make there plan of attack.

Help is not far away you only have to ask:-

http://www.ldonline.org/

This board really provides people a tremendous amount of information. It is too bad the so much bandwidth is wasted on cat fights! :angry:

I agree with you entirely. Far too many threads on this web site, and others, end up degenerating into cat fights and pissing contests. When that happens, the intent of the thread is lost as yet another war of words takes over. It's almost always the same people having the same fight over and over and over again. It's who can out-insult or out-put down who, who can catch someone contradicting himself, who can catch who in a lie, who can write a loaded question, who can make the best retort, or Lord-knows-what.

It all reminds me of a line I liked in "The Godfather II," in which Michael Corleone says something to the effect of, "Hyman Roth has been dying of the same heart attack for twenty years." I suppose there are a number of people that enjoy reading and/or participating in those sorts of things and they'll probably still be doing the same thing for the next twenty years. Personally, I do not find it enjoyable to have to wade through them to find the intelligent posts. Then again, maybe the people who write those posts think they are contributing something intelligent.

Guest ear wig

YES your right gaybutton this constant bickering is so annoying, and do you know some people just love it when Im attacked verbally by the Barmy Army, I cant understand why, Im only human it hurts to think some people assume, Im a loud mouthed, stroppy, big head, Provocative Biggot, when Im very much like you GB just a pussy cat, who gets up set when we are insulted.

I get so much mail to say a lot of viewers cant believe how I can stand being constantly degraded, but what can I do if Im such a nice person, it gets up a few guys nose they just like to dirty up your good reputation, surly no good saying nothing then you would not get so many people coming over hear from the compotition, just to see what they are missing and many staying, but its a shame they are terrified not to write, I cant understand why ;)