Guest erected

Beware when meeting a date on Gay Romeo, Hornet, Grindr or any gay social network in Thailand.

True I've had a lot of practice.  In Pattaya I assume every boy is a Moneyboy , maybe part time but still interested in money.

I start off with first contact telling them what I like , and if the photos are questionable, I ask for more.

Boys who only Top will not respond .  Boys who don't especially like kissing will probably reply anyways hoping to satisfy me in other ways which they usually do.

I don't waste my time meeting them somewhere else. I have them come to my room..  In hundreds of meetings, I have had 2 occurrences of theft and really my fault for not putting things in the safe.  I find the %'s of honesty are overwhelming in my favor.

I make it plain if they don't look like the photo I will send them away with ZERO BAHT.  That weeds out the boys using someone else's photos or very old photos.

Now far be it from me to say every meeting is wonderful. Chemistry and respect are important.  Some are average and some are wonderful and many are in between.

I try not to set up dates in the future .  Thai boys are notorious for no concept of time.  I try to say come in 30 minutes or 1 hour and I make sure they give me phone number. If they ask for  mine I give it.  I can easily block them if they call me afterwards when I am not interested.

I think your chances of a successful encounter from an APP are at least as good as going to the Bar.  The boy has to spend money to come to you and if you have made it plain to him , that he must look like the photos and do certain things or he risks getting nothing.

Boys in the Bar will promise you anything and they are already a winner. You paid to off them which they got some credit for and you undoubtably bought them a drink which they got credit for so even if you are unhappy they win.

The boy who comes to your room risks getting ZERO if he does not look like photos or do what is promised.

I'm not saying that boys in the Bars always promise less then they deliver , just that it happens as often as it does with the APPS.

I understand why people like Bars for a selection etc and some people enjoy drinking and possible might even see a worthwhile show the first time anyways.

I'm just trying to show why using the APPS is a worthwhile exercise and if you do some basic things, it is likely you will be happy.

I agree completely with firecat69's post above and since I live in Pattaya I've probably had much more 'practice'. 

The worst problem I've ever had with any Gay Romeo boy is if he turns out to be a dud, and that has hardly ever happened.  I have never had a theft. 

The only time I've ever had a boy show up who was not the boy in the photos worked out just fine for me.  It turned out that I liked that boy much better than the boy in the photos.  That was a few years ago and I still see him regularly.

I used to prefer the bars to the apps.  Times have changed.  Now it's the opposite.  I prefer the apps to the bars. 

don't you have pics on your profile already?

Oh yes, I had face pics. 

This **** was after some more private pictures than that. I expect that was all he was after, as after I just answered with a firm NO, that was the end of all conversation.

What they call a time waster.  

Anyone who wants to inspect down there can wait until we meet in person.