DivineMadman

Trip (Massage) Report 2016

..... rather underused Gay Thailand Businesses - Gay Bangkok section ......

section underused when comes to number of posts but certainly not when comes to number  of views, many threads are viewed more often than even our most sttractive trip reports

Guest gpfun

Thanks for the detailed sharing of experiences.

I will be visiting BKK from 18 to 20 Mar. Any recommendations for massage joint that offers nice massage by matured gay masseurs (> 30 years upwards)? Thanks.

Thanks for the detailed sharing of experiences.

I will be visiting BKK from 18 to 20 Mar. Any recommendations for massage joint that offers nice massage by matured gay masseurs (> 30 years upwards)? Thanks.

No doubt some will say that you're bound to find one you like at many massage shops, but for a large selection I think for mature:  Arena & Hero (tied for 1st place), Adonis (2d) and Prince (3d).  Adonis is 2d in my list only because there may be a smaller selection of mature guys depending on when you get there, but you'll still be happy.  Prince is 3d because I think their sweet spot is guys who are (or look) late 20s early 30s but they have a few WOW mature guys.  Club 61 and Nine seem to have several mature guys, but haven't been and can't recommend.  

I've tried to put some info and ratings on a spread sheet.  It's not done but I thought I would share it in case people have suggestions.

May the shameless one live on!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bpYWk8gsUdZy1YVUJpY19HdTg/view?usp=sharing

First of all, thank you so much for compiling this list :-)

On the list, Baantewa is highly rated and you recommend advanced booking. However, I cannot find the boys photos anywhere on the website or facebook. How do you decide which boy to choose when making an advanced booking?

First of all, thank you so much for compiling this list :-)

On the list, Baantewa is highly rated and you recommend advanced booking. However, I cannot find the boys photos anywhere on the website or facebook. How do you decide which boy to choose when making an advanced booking?

You have hit on a big flaw in the [my] system for Baantewa.  They don't post pictures on their website or Facebook and don't do regular Line "blasts."  

For first timers, I think the basic answer is you would have to walk-in, and after-that you could know the name(s) of specific guys to book ahead if you want.  You can call and make a "reservation" as their website suggests  (or I suppose you could message them on Facebook), but I have never done that.  I don't know if they will send pictures.  They might. I also have no idea if they will get into a who-does-what discussion on the phone.   [For all I know it's a place where every guy is - or is supposed to be - vers.]   If you're staying near them, of course it's easy to swing by and book ahead right out of the book.  

I put "book ahead" as recommended just because it's got at most 8-10 guys sometimes 1-2 available, which makes me worry someone could go there and be very unhappy to find out no one is currently available.  It's never happened to me, but a worry.  (Same conclusion for Leo Spa.)  

I rate them highly because (1) I think the quality control on the massages is better than most, (2) even if my hypothetical third or fourth choice masseur from the book were to be the only one available he's still more than handsome enough  (by my tastes), (3) I go here not expecting more than a very good happy ending, don't need/want full on boom boom every time.   Others may have different priorities.

If all this starts getting too complicated, take a pass on them.

https://www.facebook.com/Baantewa-Male-Massage-1582996898638736/?fref=ts