Guest anonone

Pattaya Jan 2016

Guest anonone

Made it to Pattaya on Jan 1. Not in time for the big countdown, but happy to be here anyway.

A couple days on my own before boyfriend arrives. Making the most of it.

As I try to do, I wanted to experience some new things to ensure I do not end up "in a rut".

Was lured into a new massage shop on second road. Mostly women, but one cute boy outfront was quite persuasive. Ended up being a curtained off area on the main floor. Also was apparently serving as a local daycare with four or five youngsters playing about just outside the curtain. Not the most sensuous environment. Thankfully this guy had mad oral skills and was able to block out the romper room. One of the top 10 blow jobs ever, actually. But wanted 1,200 baht tip. The downside of not discussing up front, but no regrets.

Also took advantage of alone time to off a boy from Nice Boys. One I have flirted with quite a bit and did not disappoint. Slender thing with a boyish face and a sense of humor that is great,

Other then that, much the same. Sunny Boys and All of me bars have been closed the last 2 nights. Anyone know if permanent or just a New Year's holiday break? Seems like high season is a bad time to close up shop. Sunny Boys not really a shock as it was downhill a lot when owner stopped being on site. Would be surprised at All of me though. Seemed to be well run and attended.

That's all for now. No idea if this will be updated daily...at at all...have to see how things play out once BF arrives in just an hour or two.

Cheers.

Guest abang1961

I had visited Sunee Plaza in the past few years and I am appalled by the derelict condition of the place.

There is an imminent need to spruce up the area if they want to revive it to the previous glory.

Perhaps a new coat of paint (especially the mammoth slab of concrete in the middle) and the installation of LED lights, addition of arches to create the festive mood.  Boyztown survive so many years because it "welcomes" customers with its bright lights.  On the other hand, Sunee looks like a graveyard. 

Sad about the decline of Sunee. Sunny Boys Gogo closed ?. That's not good. I offed boys from there in the past.

What are the three remaining gogo's ?

Like Vessey I arrive in two weeks and would appreciate an update on where to find the hottest boys. Plenty on GR but what about gogo's.

Guest anonone

We ended up staying close to BT this trip, so it is very easy to stop by for drinks on the way to Sunee. BT is not my usual hunting grounds so it is interesting to visit once again.

As I promised firecat, I dropped by Toy Boys to check it out. Arrived about 915 and stayed until around 945. Definitely a well-run bar and plenty of customers. It was not packed full of boys like I was kind of expecting though. 7 on stage and another 10 or so scattered about the bar. I didn't really understand what kind of rotation was going on. Seemed like not every guy ended up on stage. There were a couple of cute twink looking guys sitting on the other side of the stage. I was waiting for them to get up for a better look, but they never did. Anyway, was a fine place but probably not the spot for twink or fem types. Beer was 220 baht, which seemed high...but I seem to recall the main BT soi was always a bit more expensive.

DreamBoys was probably a better spot if I was hunting for an off. About same number of boys and certainly more twinks on offer. I didn't really like the underwear they were sporting...sort of a black leather thing with zippers. Actually, the white briefs at ToyBoys were hit and miss as well. Some of those looked like diapers on a couple of the guys. I know it has been discussed before, but I am certainly a fan of the non-uniform places for gogo dress code. Beer was 180 baht (I think...under 200 for sure).

Also dropped by Vasa, which is my usual BT favorite. Seems a bit different now. They were always a small bar which seemed sort of picky about their staff hires. This time there were more tattoos and an overall different vibe. The staff were in towels both nights, so maybe that is now standard fare? I am a big fan. Amazing how many different ways the guys have of wearing them. And some flashing is bound to happen. Probably the most fun bar of the three if looking for playful interaction.

I will update in more detail the Sunee bars later. Though Sunny boys and All of me were closed the last two nights, still quite a bit of activity in Sunee overall. Good boys had a fun party the night of January 1 including live music. And for those that seem bothered by it, the volume was very reasonable for Thailand.

More to come.

Guest anonone

Well, third night in a row that both All of me and Sunny Boys were closed up, so not looking good for those. Not much time for posting now as BF has arrived. Good...no, great...to be together again. Duc bar for whiskey with friends, then Tam Nam for whiskey and dancing with friends. Fun to watch the Thai guys scheming and flirting with their chosen interest for the night. Rarely successful though, which cracks me up. Also a surprise to me which guys they go after as there are others which seem much better....

I have been to a Tam Nam every night...big surprise, right? But definitely different when BF is with me. Much less attention from other guys when BF around. To be expected I guess, but the first 2 nights by myself were very good for my ego. 555

Sleep time now.

Toy Boys was back to more than 20 to 30 guys available last night after a quiet few days over new years celebrations with some sitting outside later in the night for a closer look and chat as you pass by. Dream Boys had a very good selection of hot twinks last night and my beer was 190 baht. Kawaii and Cupidol look to have a good selection in passing and may require closer inspection.

Guest Stewart

I went to Power Boys last night (BF also yet to arrive so getting some practice in) and having spent 10 or so mins sussing up the boys (about 10 on stage) I picked one that was to my liking for that moment. Having bought him a drink and got started with the initial hands on examination the manasam appeared and told me to hurry up as boy booked for another farang in 10 minutes !! WTF. Where did this come from ? I always thought the protocol, handed down through many generations of farang, was "first come first served". Are they running these bars like a takeaway pizza now ? I was seriously pissed off with this and it was like pulling a baby from its mother's arms. In the end I gave up, paid up and left. 

I can not see the point, other for pure entertainment reasons, of bothering to go there and buy any drinks. Just turn up point to the boy and off him. Surely the bar needs to sell booze as well as the off fees to make ends meet. At best I should have been told at the beginning. However alls well that ends well I went next door to Nice Boys which was quite busy and 3 boys sitting on the edge of the stage playing with themselves. Very nice. I did off one that I had met on previous visits. He has his own scooter and I find it rather kinky to be taken to my hotel on the back of it.

I once was driven by a boy I had offed from BT to where I was staying at the Samsuck Guesthouse which is about two miles.

I had ridden the hired bike there but I had had a bit to drink so it was wise. However whilst Thais are practically born on motor bikes in retrospect I would not do it again. As I recall he was probably about 50 kilos whereas I am about 80.

Guest Stewart

I am pretty sure it was not a set up. I would have offed him in good time as I had him before and always thought I would go back for sloppy seconds. I could understand if I had occupied him for a couple of hours, but 20 mins !! Neither of us had finished our drinks and he was nestled close up to me with his eyes shut absorbing my whisperings of Newtons Third Law and how it could apply to a large cock and a small arse.

When I left there was an anxious looking gentleman lurking outside hopping from one foot to the other, bit like my bank manager when he sees me coming in to cash a cheque. I guess he must have been the lucky recipient of my boys sexual favours.

As it turns out my Burmese sweetheart can not get a visa to come to Thailand as they are on go slow due to the ongoing spat between the governments. I will wait with him and see how significant a chunk of my fortune is going to be necessary to speed things up a bit. 

The Air Asia flight was 25 quid one way...Just as well I have a pilots Llcence as at those prices I am sure it won't include any air crew.

I have been to a Tam Nam every night...big surprise, right? But definitely different when BF is with me. Much less attention from other guys when BF around. To be expected I guess, but the first 2 nights by myself were very good for my ego. 555

Yep, that's no surprise anonone!  But I am surprised how little the clubs are mentioned by visitors/members of all the forums nowadays. I know many who do visit the clubs regularly have simply stopped contributing to SGT which is a pity. I have also been surprised over the years how few visitors/expats use the clubs to hook up. My first 4-5 years visiting Thailand esp Pattaya most of my hook-ups came from clubs and karaokes. I did off boys occasionally from bars but the bulk of sexual partners were met at the likes of Disco Duck,Seventh Hole, Mummies in the very early days, then Maya, XRay, DJ Stn (Pattaya) etc.. and the karaokes. Also I found many of the boys from the clubs and karaokes didn't work in the gogo/host bars (although some did) and I found these clubs/karaokes similar to modern gay romeo where you could meet boys not on the normal bar circuit/scene.

Tam Nan Issan is very like the atmosphere at these early clubs/karaokes where the bulk of customers were gay lads out for a good time, enjoying the alcohol and thereby up for approaches, or doing the approaching and quite happy to hook up with a customer as part of the night's fun.

I still love going to the clubs with my bf, in fact I prefer that nowadays,there is still a great fun factor and invites to tables on way/return from toilets with flirting also still part of the fun, but I'm already with the one I would choose to go home with anyway.  

Looks like you are having a great time, mention of TamNan and Duks has me looking forward to next months Pattaya leg of the visit.

Guest anonone

Days are starting to blend together now, so just some random thoughts in no particular order.

Loved your post, Newalan. Spot on. I have had some great times with guys from tam nam...better percentage wise then offs from gogo bars. As luck would have it, A former Tam Nam dancer has started hanging around Ducs most nights. Very nice indeed.

Kawaii boys was impressive. Not large number of staff...maybe 10-12, but all very good prospects. And they were actually having fun and engaging with customers. My impression of BT is slowly getting better...at least on the "lesser" Soi(s).

Vasa back to briefs instead of towels, but still fun. More staff this time, around a dozen or so which is a lot for such a small bar. You could hardly move in there without running into Asian skin. :)

Noticed there is now a Hooters in Pattaya (beach road). Not sure why, but that cracks me up. For the straights, you have to think there are more titties in Pattaya then you could ever want to see in a Hooters.

Noticed a European-looking freelancer hanging out one night on Second Road. Got me wondering if anyone has picked up a guy from the street...outside of the gay trifecta (BT, Sunee, Jomtien Complex). I take frequent walks for excercise all over Pattaya and am constantly flirted with by ladies and lady boys, but I hardly ever see freelance guys.

We went to see Star Wars. Very good, but it would have to suck pretty bad for me to be disappointed in a Star Wars flick. BF liked it as well.

I have heard a credible rumor that there will be a Mor Lam on 3rd road Thursday night. Yippee!

Cheers for now.

thanks anone for the informations about Pattaya - helps me to survive the time till my next visit

just a litte update for Sunee - if you believe in their facebook they will open tonight again, they had some trouble with the new license they wrote

Guest anonone

Ah, good to hear about Sunny Boys, which is what I think you meant. and Koko posted that All of Me in similar position with license. I did notice that All of Me Too was open last night, but original still closed up. Hopefully all are back going again real soon.

Took a bit of a breather last night with no visit to Tam Nam. Spent the bulk of the night fondling my way through Sunee Plaza gogo bars, then drinking a bit with friends at Ducs.

Sorry to hear about Stwarts issue at Power Boys, but not surprised. It is a bar I want to like, but the mamasans and/or wait staff just suck. There are 3 twinks there that are very compelling reasons to visit, but still not worth it.

I won't waste much time discussing the other Sunee gogo bars. Nothing has changed since last visit...and that is a good thing. Overall, business seems good for "high" season and plenty of staff in each.

We dropped by Central and told BF to pick anyplace he wanted for eating. Ended up at MK, which I had heard about before. Very disappointing. Overpriced and pretty much boiled meat with no flavor...and you get to sit in stinky steam while you cook your own food. Maybe I am missing something, but would have much preferred sitting outside with a "real" Thai BBQ setup. I have no idea why this place is popular, but it was very busy when we were there.

Maybe I am missing something, but would have much preferred sitting outside with a "real" Thai BBQ setup. I have no idea why this place is popular, but it was very busy when we were there.

Well, it's considered more "hi so" by some, since you get to enjoy A/C while sitting in stinky steam. That it's more expensive also helps. ;)

In Bangkok, MK doesn't seem nearly as popular anymore as it was about a decade ago, when I was often subjected to their food and had about the same feelings about it as you have. Or maybe the people I dine out with nowadays have a better taste than those back then, I don't know.

Nice reports, by the way, keep them coming! :)

We dropped by Central and told BF to pick anyplace he wanted for eating. Ended up at MK, which I had heard about before. Very disappointing. Overpriced and pretty much boiled meat with no flavor...and you get to sit in stinky steam while you cook your own food. Maybe I am missing something, but would have much preferred sitting outside with a "real" Thai BBQ setup. I have no idea why this place is popular, but it was very busy when we were there.

MK is what I class as a 'compromise' eating place (as they are found everywhere in Thailand). We normally eat/cook thai food my whole trip, so we both eat the same stuff but bf can have his food flavoured/spicy to his own taste I can do likewise without spicy or mild spicy. Many visitors think Thais eat spicy all the time/every dish, but most of the food is 'normal' with chillis added, even in Issan I would say only about 50% of what we eat is chilli-spicy. The only time I eat western is when the occasional craving comes along and then I will have either one of Colonial Bar's offerings or a western breakfast at Palmers, so at other times I find MK ok for a change as we can share food together or with friend or two and it's not just the spicy issan rice-with-everything usual fare.

All our normal meals always have tons of veg so the veg platter and extra mushrooms (many types), asparagus etc at MK is fine but I really like the duck there, always tender and succulent also the grilled pork (as opposed to the raw stuff you cook in the pot) is ok too. But the thais smother all the bland stuff cooked in the MK pot with their various sauces, so is acceptable. The other thing bf likes is being able to order a range of stuff for relatively small money, not huge amounts of each but a range of small dishes like small shellfish etc.. I always order a couple extra dishes of the milder sauces I like so everything has 'taste'. It's also just nice for a change where you can chat, relax and take your time over the meal while stuff is boiling, also can practice using chopsticks.  

Many Thais consider a visit there a 'treat' because it is probably a bit more like 'formal' restaurant, but for the fare offered it is overpriced although for westerners still not big money and as you say a bit bland and hyped-up.

Guest anonone

Good posts on MK. Glad I am not the only one that doesn't get the appeal. I thought sure we were going to end up at a Japaneese place as BF usual digs that kind of stuff.

Mor Lam last night was a lot of fun. Not as big a production as some of the others that have been on 3rd road, but the whiskey was flowing...in a big bottle with a bunch of M150 added. Makes it easy to drink shots with an occasional water chaser. But all the M150 means I can't sleep the next day. Going to throw me all out of sync. But somehow I will muddle through. BF and I were both pretty drunk, which usually doesn't happen. But no drama, so all good.

Just a couple more nights left before the sad trek home. No idea of the plans for tonight, but you can bet it will be fun and will involve some Thai cock. :)

Guest anonone

Well, like I thought. Tonight was a lot of fun and I certainly had my share of Thai cock.

Visit to Eros where many new staff in attendance. Was cute to see such newbies in such a Caligula-like setting. I had a new guy on one side and a veteran friend on the other. Someone has to teach these new guys the routine...glad I could help.

And just for a447, I inquired of my mamasan friend at Good Boys the 2 largest cocks of all the staff. Took each one in turn and can verify length and girth was impressive. Blond-haired skinny guy and big-Afro guy were the clear winners. Made both cum and both had a smile on their face. Good times at good boys. And yes, both from Isan.

Cheers.

Guest Stewart

I once was driven by a boy I had offed from BT to where I was staying at the Samsuck Guesthouse which is about two miles.

I had ridden the hired bike there but I had had a bit to drink so it was wise. However whilst Thais are practically born on motor bikes in retrospect I would not do it again. As I recall he was probably about 50 kilos whereas I am about 80.

I was screaming in the ear of my boy to stop trying to do wheelies ererytime we pulled away from a stop light. Now you mention it I guess my 95 Kilos on the back of the bike put the centre of gravity somewhere aft of the back wheel. Better say sorry next time I see him.