TotallyOz

Hero Gay Massage in Bangkok - Review from Jan 2016

Here are a few other posts about this place:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/8667-hero-massage-in-bangkok/?hl=hero

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9091-hero-massage-in-bangkok-and-what-the-rooms-look-like/?hl=hero

Notice, in the 2nd tread, Devint6669 has a photo of the same boy. LOL  It is a small world.

Did u just went there yesterday? Was it crowded?

I had many good experiences there too. I found someone that was very good when I was in Hero Feb 2015 but I didn't manage to take his pic. So when I went back again 6 months later, the mamasan couldn't remember who is he even though I gave him the name.

He's Noh. If anyone knows him, please post his pic.

I have been 2 times this week and it was full of boys both times. There were lots of tourists there when you go on weekend but it always has a pretty steady flow of customers (mostly Asian) and the place seems to be very consistent.

Guest asnguy8

Recently visited Hero Massage this past November 2015. My masseur was Mr. Ben who provided an outstanding massage. I was told by another masseur who I selected a few days earlier that Ben was considered one of the more popular choices of the customers who visit. Unfortunately, Ben only works on the weekends. If your looking for a great massage, I highly recommend Mr. Ben.

Yes, it includes sex but not anal sex. Nobody pays 1000 tips for just the massage alone.

I'd not be so radical in statement on the subject since I have   good reason to believe both that full sex either way can be had for that amount and they are clients who pay  much more than that for just a massage or perhaps be even body contact only.