TotallyOz

Prepaid Internet Packages on Mobile Phones

I always like to have a good Internet connection when I am in Thailand.  I usually get the BF to call and sign me up but he was late getting to my hotel on my first night and so I went online and found one myself.  I signed up for the 30 day package for 239 bath and the speed was over 8M download today.  Great deal for those of us that do not want to sign up for service and want good internet.

For those traveling and have a SIM card, I used this page to find what I needed.

http://www.ais.co.th/3g-one-2-call/en/package-addon-detail.aspx?type=1&id=19

Now that I have an unlocked IPhone 6 and spending 5 months in Bangkok, I have been looking at these internet packages. My last 2 trips were short, but I got the 79 baht 1 week high speed that worked great. But I arrive in Feb for 3 months and will be looking at what you have. I also use ais.

Curious.....I read on a lot of blogs that True is the best, yet I have been happy with ais, and most of my Thai friends use ais and say they like it better. I don't have a clue which is better, but I'm happy with what I have.

Curious.....I read on a lot of blogs that True is the best, yet I have been happy with ais, and most of my Thai friends use ais and say they like it better. I don't have a clue which is better, but I'm happy with what I have.

and if you happy stay where you are, don't try to scratch yourself if you don't feel any itching