Guest ear wig

New Luxury Gay Hotel

I know that Ear Wig's way to write isn't as good as some people out there, but when someone say " A bite far away from " means in general it is not very close by but ain't that far either. When " a bit from the market " was said, I understood what he meant. " Far " is missing here. Big Deal !!

So when I say : It is not near the gay area, it just mean the same.

But that's ok, I will stop the " Chocolat Ice cream " as chocoloat aren't good for the eyes.... and may be my perception of things isn't working the way it should.

But Earwig is writing it is "it is in the middle of all the gay bars" and you are saying it is not near the gay area"! That doesn't mean the same at all!! Unless the gay bars are not in the gay area! Am I missing something here?

But Earwig is writing it is "it is in the middle of all the gay bars" and you are saying it is not near the gay area"! That doesn't mean the same at all!! Unless the gay bars are not in the gay area! Am I missing something here?

It is near one of the main Gay Saunas. It is not close to the gay bars but it is like 6 min away by Tuk Tut. It is near some large shopping centers. I would walk to those each day for lunch and then go to the saunas. At night, I would get a ride over to the gay area and enjoy that.

PJ's is not the Ritz. It is clean, comfortable and the vast info the owners have makes up for the in room bath drawn at some places. :) I just really enjoyed my stay there and I am sure WowPow will as well. I hope all give it a try.

Like I said, I should stop the ice cream myself :)

I made a mistake in my post unfortunately. I meant the " market ". The main reason why WowPow had doubts on Pj's location at the first place.

I better keep it that way or I am going to be bashed so bad for editing my post, I won't be able to re-cover the fall.

Gosh, I wanted so much to be right here :blush: But I am wrong. Sorry. I did let my attention drift away too easily... but that's what candies does to me. Talk about sugar and I will melt in a heart beat.

I believe there is enough Blah Blah Blah for today. I will stick for the cafe. :D

Guest ear wig

When I said it was in the middle of bars I was saying if similar to Boyz town one end of the town and jomtien at the other end, this would be about same as the all all new Sansuk Guest House and Gay Sauna Spa on the way to jomtien beach road from Central Pattaya.

Sansuk Sauna and Guesthouse to open in Pattaya feb 2007 http://www.howards-pattaya.net/sansuk.html

I do hope I have not whipped up any one to look at this post that would normally be just the same boring old post for nothing, for heavens sake it was not what I would have had wanted for a lot of people to go to this very nice luxury Hotel under forse pretenses, at least we will have wow pow to give us the low down now.....

I only wrote about it because friends of mine are there now and having a wonderful time you dont want 5 star Hotels if your visiting Boys bars bringing back farm boys, what is the point if you can feel very comfortable in PJs :rolleyes:

Gay Chiang Mai map PJs by Cherry House Hotel :-

http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/map/2/0/

My that earwig is always lookong for a new opening. soft or hard.

Has this Babylon style sauna welcomed it's first guests?

http://www.sansukpattaya.com/news.html

"News

The contractors have promised to hand the Sauna Complex over on the 15th of November.

I hope to be able have a soft opening before the end of November. As with any construction deadlines are more usually missed that achieved so please watch this website for updates.

The Sauna Complex has three floors, the ground floor has reception, lockers, restaurant and bar area, sitting area with TV and internet connections, steam room, sauna, gym, showers and toilets.

The garden area has trees and shrubs, swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi and another steam room with showers and toilets. 2nd floor has private massage rooms, relaxing rooms, dark room, toilets and showers. The 3rd floor has a large relaxing area with bar.

The introductory entrance fee will be 180 Baht.

Punya Ratana, Proprietor"

Guest Pearl69er

You mean you have never stayed at the The Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi Hotel bkkguy ???

What sort of people am I mixing with on this board ?

I thought thie members here were quality people..not like those ratbags at Fart-Stop !! :blink:

I see PJ's has that most important thing you never get at 5 star joints..2 TV's !!

most important..who hasn't had a fight with b/s over those interminable Thai music shows when you just want to watch a movie ?.

Guest ear wig

You mean you have never stayed at the The Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi Hotel bkkguy ???

What sort of people am I mixing with on this board ?

I thought thie members here were quality people..not like those ratbags at Fart-Stop !! :blink:

I see PJ's has that most important thing you never get at 5 star joints..2 TV's !!

most important..who hasn't had a fight with b/s over those interminable Thai music shows when you just want to watch a movie ?.

As I am very aware that Tee Pee is going to Chaing Mai at any time now he will be so please he is going to quality accommodation I'm glad you take advice from those in the know, after all the Information you and GayButton give us after you go to all the trouble to Inform us about.

I see there is an interesting Report on this wonderful little gem of a Hotel.

Hope you have a wonderful trip let us know if you find and big Gems on your travels there as you know picture make our lives even more complete if we are all desperately watching for any Information we can find, to plan our next trip.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/about10303.html

after all the Information you and GayButton give us

I don't think I gave any information at all about PJ's Place, but I can give a little bit about the Sansuk Sauna, due to open soon in Pattaya.

Not long ago I and some friends stopped by to have a look. It looks beautiful and seems like its ambiance will be similar to Babylon, on a smaller scale. It appeared to be just about ready to open.

The only negative, in my opinion, is the location. It is directly behind the Siam Thani. That means it is not going to be easily accessible. A baht bus can get you to the soi leading to it, but it's quite a hike down a steep hill to get there. Arriving by motorcycle taxi is going to be the best way for most people, but some people are afraid of motorcycle taxis. Also, unless a new motorcycle taxi stand is going to be opened close to the sauna, it's going to be quite a hike back up the hill unless you can get the attention of a motorcycle taxi driver stationed at the top of the hill. Perhaps the sauna will have some sort of system to get taxis for people trying to leave, but unless some sort of provision for transportation is provided, a lot of people, I think, will find it quite inconvenient to get there.

Also, I hope they advertise it among the local Thai boys. I've spoken to several Thai boys who never heard of it and had no idea such a sauna is soon to open in Pattaya.

Guest ear wig

No Gaybutton, but you and 'Tee Pee' do go to a lot of trouble to bring us the latest most up to date information we may be would miss, all Im hoping you will look around Pattaya and tell us whats happening on the ground floor, if I have to ask again, some one, any one, tell us what bars are doing whats happening, any one had a good meal, any nice guys and naughty shows, are the bars full of good llookers or are they as usual this time of the year going home to plant the rice and all the good guys come back late jan/feb, has it gone dead not what I hear, or Ill scream.

No wonder 'Let Me Tell U' was so popular ,you dont realise till your not in Thailand, how you miss all the local information, dont you agree Gaythailand. :p

No Gaybutton, but you and 'Tee Pee' do go to a lot of trouble to bring us the latest most up to date information we may be would miss, all Im hoping you will look around Pattaya and tell us whats happening on the ground floor

Sorry to dash your hopes, but most of the bar information you seek will have to come from all those spies of yours. I have stated many times that it is rare for me to go to the bars at all and, quite frankly, even if I was in the bars every night I still wouldn't be posting much "inside information" such as who owns what, who is selling what, who is buying what, and that sort of thing because I simply couldn't care less about any of it, so I never ask. When I do go to bars, I go to watch the dancers and have a drink or two. I don't like the shows in most of the bars, so when it's show time that's when I usually leave.

Regarding which bars are featuring special functions, such as buffets, special shows, parties, etc, I post that information when I have it, but Gaypattayan does that job far better than anyone else in his weekly reports.

Guest ear wig

Yes GB this is what I'm talking about Gaypattayan does give us the Gay Parties etc, but then we are left to look at more gay openings and parties, why does no one write to tell us what happened there, who was there, how the evening went, when we are not there, we like to look at this forum as a gay magazine, and this is how LMTU gives you the Information, that is why he was so popular, (the Flamers do that), not him but the Info from Parties, openings, who doing what,

This is why we was all hoping David in pattaya was going to be replaced in Pattayagay report, but all we got was more openings and closing, cant they ever go to any of these functions and takes some pictures, as before this is the void we are all desperate for, if you saw my mail box 60% are asking for this, even Gaythailand had the biggest camera you've ever seen when he started even took pictures of me in un comrimising situation with a Tall Bonde, so I thought this was it, but that seemed to go, as his work load or entourage got larger..

--